Author Topic: After a year of endless readings, the psychics that got it right  (Read 36201 times)

Offline Melrosegal

Re: After a year of endless readings, the psychics that got it right
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2020, 09:58:13 PM »
I love Beverley Ann. I thought she was vague and I didn't believe her when she said mid Jan he would tell me how he feels. Well lo and behold he did. Has she ever given you an outcome to a relationship or just steps? Right now she is telling me June for a big commitment with him.

Lovely to hear...She has been incredibly right for me as well, for something I wouldn't believe they will happen but they did, good newsnand warnings.
I read with her earlier this month but I haven't seen her online since, did she mention when she would be back to the site?

I tried to message her and have gotten no response.
Same here, she has been nailing most of her predictions though

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2020, 01:41:36 PM »
I love Beverley Ann. I thought she was vague and I didn't believe her when she said mid Jan he would tell me how he feels. Well lo and behold he did. Has she ever given you an outcome to a relationship or just steps? Right now she is telling me June for a big commitment with him.

Lovely to hear...She has been incredibly right for me as well, for something I wouldn't believe they will happen but they did, good newsnand warnings.
I read with her earlier this month but I haven't seen her online since, did she mention when she would be back to the site?

The last time she was off for a long period of time there had been a pretty serious thing happening in her family - I wonder if it's related.

I tried to message her and have gotten no response.
Same here, she has been nailing most of her predictions though

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2020, 07:05:56 PM »
Thanks for your list! I'm interested in reading with a few you mentioned. I messaged Raynee to make an appointment but haven't received a response yet. Is it usually a bit of a wait before she responds/gives you an appointment?

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2020, 09:30:40 PM »
Thanks for your list! I'm interested in reading with a few you mentioned. I messaged Raynee to make an appointment but haven't received a response yet. Is it usually a bit of a wait before she responds/gives you an appointment?
She is not on a lot. I would message her letting her know which package you want to buy. It's generally better (more bang for your buck) the bigger your package. It's 2.50 for ten and 20 minutes, 1.8 at the next package, then 1.6 at the next one, and finally 1.5 per min at the most expensive one.

Offline LucyDiamond

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2020, 07:19:32 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to do this!

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2020, 08:19:30 PM »
It's awesome that you've had good luck! Thanks for sharing with us!

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2020, 02:02:10 PM »
i have a stupid question- can you only talk to the bitwine psychics on their website or is there an app to talk to psychics like Raynee and Beverley Ann?

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2020, 02:39:45 PM »
i have a stupid question- can you only talk to the bitwine psychics on their website or is there an app to talk to psychics like Raynee and Beverley Ann?

Raynee has her own website (mypsy.chat) and beverley ann is on bitwine.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2020, 04:31:58 PM »

PurpleOcean is the app for Bitwine (owned by the same company) so I would think there is an overlap. The psychic might have to use a different name though.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2020, 04:41:23 PM »

PurpleOcean is the app for Bitwine (owned by the same company) so I would think there is an overlap. The psychic might have to use a different name though.

Beverley Ann is not on PO.

She does not sign on a lot. Raynee goes on bitwine - she's also not on PO. She does chat readings *only,* as does Beverley.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2020, 09:07:06 PM »
I finally got one of these and the person told me he was waiting for an appt and we could talk after, stayed available for a while, finally got busy, and then logged off.  That was frustrating - not sure if he just did not want to deal with a new customer.  I have not seen hardly any of them logged on in almost a week and when they are cannot catch them.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2020, 01:51:27 AM »
I finally got one of these and the person told me he was waiting for an appt and we could talk after, stayed available for a while, finally got busy, and then logged off.  That was frustrating - not sure if he just did not want to deal with a new customer.  I have not seen hardly any of them logged on in almost a week and when they are cannot catch them.

If you are talking about the MyPsy psychics, they sometimes read as "Online" (Available) when they are actually in sessions. Email and schedule would be your best bet. If a psychic does not respond to you, it's likely because s/he knows s/he can't read you.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2020, 03:49:39 PM »
No, it was on Bitwine with Rares.  I also get notified quite often that Beverley is on and go to chat and she is not actually on.  Have just note been able to catch anyone since you posted.  Will keep trying ;)

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2020, 05:28:26 PM »
No, it was on Bitwine with Rares.  I also get notified quite often that Beverley is on and go to chat and she is not actually on.  Have just note been able to catch anyone since you posted.  Will keep trying ;)

AH yes, Rares is VERY hard to reach. And Beverley is very hard to reach - message her and schedule time. it's the best way to get through. She's phenomenal.

Offline Melrosegal

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2020, 11:17:35 PM »
Both Rares and Beverley Ann have been really kind and ethical to me. I know there’s time difference but they always try to work out with the schedule. But yes, they are not on bitwine a lot.