Author Topic: After a year of endless readings, the psychics that got it right  (Read 36537 times)

Offline whatdoyoumean09

Hi, all,

Over the last year, I've gotten more psychic readings than I am willing to admit. On the bright side, this will be good for you as I have tried so many psychics that I am ready to tell you who actually knew what they were talking about and who did not. I am ashamed to say I have tried many psychic websites, so here it goes.

100% on the money:

Beverley Ann (bitwine): Beverley predicted several outings for POI and me that actually passed and a handful of arguments. She also predicted that he would invite me to come with him to his native country. Just before he left this summer, he suggested I book a flight to come with him. I said it was a bad idea. We did not talk all summer. When he came back in the fall, as Beverley predicted he would,  he suggested I book a flight to go with him in 2020. The last time Beverley and I spoke, she predicted that we would get in an argument over a girl. POI and I are not talking because he now has a girlfriend - and we did fight. He said some very nasty things to me. She also predicted a guy coming "back into my life" from my past -- and got everything, including his sign, right. I told her -- oh no, there's no way. Well, just this past week, this guy sent me a message saying he still thinks about me and has thought about kissing me.

Autumn Rivers (bitwine): Autumn Rivers generally gets everything right but she has been off on timing for me. However, everything she predicted has transpired as she has predicted it. As an example, in mid November, she predicted that POI would "attempt to cheat" on the girl he was seeing. At the end of November, he asked me out on a date and he did not tell me he was seeing someone until his phone rang in my car (he wasn't there). He was fully planning on hanging out with me at night and I said it was a bad idea and that I had to go home. She also predicted a period of silence, initiated by me. We haven't spoken in three weeks, initiated by me because he disrespected me.

Raynee (MyPsy.chat): Raynee has consistently been right -- from timing, to events transpiring. She always gets contact right and has been able to tell me things such as, that someone is on a trip (I can always confirm this), when contact would restart, what would happen. There is just so much that I can't be more specific but she has NOT ONCE been wrong. Really. Not a single time.

Anthony (MyPsy.chat): Like Raynee, Anthony has been consistently right. He's much more straightforward so it's really about reading style more than anything. I'm from NYC and I feel comfortable saying he has a more New York energy. As an example, Anthony told me that I would see someone the Friday after thanksgiving. I told him it was not possible because I wasn't talking to the person. That morning, I got a text from this person asking me to hang out. We hadn't spoken in a month. More recently, he predicted that I would begin to develop feelings for someone and feel conflicted about a situation and not want to hurt him "the way I did before" (I really did).

Silas (MyPsy): This guy knew as much as when I had received a message or a phone call and knew when I had done things I hadn't come clean about. He predicted things as they were about to happen - timeline not always great but things happened as he saw them. He was an excellent empath and generally right about peoples' feelings. He is incredible when it comes to predictions about love and career. English is not his first language: he was partially raised in Greece, but you can still understand him. If this is something you can't look past, then he's not the guy for you.

EffieK (bitwine): Effie has been consistently right. She is a straightforward reader and does not provide fairytales. I like her a lot. She gets intentions, feelings, outcomes.  I love this woman's reading style but it's not for everyone.

LukeAndary (lukeandary.com): Luke Andary is an incredible psychic. He predicted, way back in October, that the guy I was interested in would get closer to someone else and then begin to separate from her in January and would not really get me involved really until she was fully out of the picture. So far, so good.

Rares Mardare (bitwine): Incredibly gifted Romanian psychic. He is hard to get a hold of but incredible.

Suzanne Grace (Bob Olson): Amazing psychic and medium. Absolutely love her - very expensive, but worth the money.

Carolyn Clapper (private website): Amazing psychic and medium. She connected to my deceased partner and predicted the past year of my life so accurately, that I have no doubt she's gifted. Expensive, but so worth it.

Occasionally right:

Leeloo's Esotericorner (bitwine, kasamba, private website): She was 100% right at the beginning, predicted everything accurately up and through about 6 months. After 6 months, she was unreliable and when I last spoke to her, I told her that she conveniently shifted the narrative any time I would tell her that what she said had not happened. Her response was actually not great to that; she was defensive and just continued to try to defend herself.

Lauren Divine (bitwine): She was right about 75% of the time.

Avia (bitwine): Aria is a gifted tarot card reader who is generally on the money, but her accuracy is close to 75% as well.

Diego Conti (bitwine): Diego is another gifted card reader who is right about 75% of the time.

DeeperVision (keen): She did not really predict the future but read the present incredibly well, so that's what got her on this list.

The ones I could do without:

Jonathan Hunt (keen):  Not a single one of his predictions has passed.
Stephan can help (keen): Not a single one of his predictions has passed.
Perseus Star (bitwine): Liar and a terrible reader.
Claudia (bitwine): Do not trust this woman; she makes things up and then argues with you when you challenge what she has conjured up.
Jenn Ferrell (keen): Terrible, did guess work and when I would correct her, she would shift what she said.
Erin knows how your man thinks (keen): Terrible; she wasn't connected and I "lol"d her...I'm blocked.
Mystical Moonlight (keen): Completely wrong, about everything.
Ron knows what he is thinking (keen): Begged for information and then offered an interpretation based on that.
Finna (keen): Just not accurate, could not read the present so read the outcome of a situation that did not exist.
Terry Mastriantonio (bitwine): Made stuff up, none of it true.
Advisor Bella Magnolia (keen): No.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 11:01:25 PM by whatdoyoumean09 »

Offline stephkarpi1992

Re: After a year of endless readings, the psychics that got it right
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 04:27:03 PM »
Is MyPsy.chat a phone call conversation? Or are you actually typing and chatting with them via the computer?

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 04:31:56 PM »
Is MyPsy.chat a phone call conversation? Or are you actually typing and chatting with them via the computer?

You type and chat via the computer - there is no phone call option. But they really are that gifted!

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 04:35:07 PM »
Thank you! I really appreciate you providing this list  :)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2020, 05:14:51 PM »
I love Beverley Ann. I thought she was vague and I didn't believe her when she said mid Jan he would tell me how he feels. Well lo and behold he did. Has she ever given you an outcome to a relationship or just steps? Right now she is telling me June for a big commitment with him.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2020, 05:21:04 PM »
I love Beverley Ann. I thought she was vague and I didn't believe her when she said mid Jan he would tell me how he feels. Well lo and behold he did. Has she ever given you an outcome to a relationship or just steps? Right now she is telling me June for a big commitment with him.

She refuses to read for me anymore, so she did predict outcome on relationship AND steps. And the time has not yet passed so I can't speak to it.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2020, 12:01:13 AM »
Thank you for sharing! I'm glad you found a few good ones out there

Offline happylittlewhite

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2020, 05:13:42 AM »
When you said Aria, please could you give me her link? I want to see if this is the same tarot reader that I have been using. Thanks 😊

Offline laoch

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2020, 06:49:01 AM »
Out of all the good ones you.listed who is the best for future prediction?

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2020, 11:54:22 AM »
When you said Aria, please could you give me her link? I want to see if this is the same tarot reader that I have been using. Thanks 😊

I made a mistake - it should have read Avia. Here she is: https://bitwine.com/psychics/387197-avia

Offline happylittlewhite

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2020, 01:20:28 PM »

I made a mistake - it should have read Avia. Here she is: https://bitwine.com/psychics/387197-avia

Thanks a lot. I thought it was her and I have been using her for a while. Sometimes she was right but sometimes she was wrong.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2020, 01:26:25 PM »

Thanks a lot. I thought it was her and I have been using her for a while. Sometimes she was right but sometimes she was wrong.

That's why she was in my middle list on not on the ones who were 100% right :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 01:28:17 PM by whatdoyoumean09 »

Offline Melrosegal

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2020, 02:52:41 AM »

Lovely to hear...She has been incredibly right for me as well, for something I wouldn't believe they will happen but they did, good newsnand warnings.
I read with her earlier this month but I haven't seen her online since, did she mention when she would be back to the site?

Offline Melrosegal

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2020, 02:57:37 AM »
Ive also been reading with Rares for a bit , like his reading style,, feel he is a great empath too. How has he been working out for you?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 03:00:21 AM by Melrosegal »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2020, 05:42:06 AM »

Lovely to hear...She has been incredibly right for me as well, for something I wouldn't believe they will happen but they did, good newsnand warnings.
I read with her earlier this month but I haven't seen her online since, did she mention when she would be back to the site?

I tried to message her and have gotten no response.

anything