Author Topic: Who would you recommend  (Read 21377 times)

Offline Smiley1

Who would you recommend
« on: January 18, 2020, 11:04:13 AM »
Have always only ever had a few readings a year for entertainment but recently I am feeling slightly uneasy about a situation and seeing all you guys call different psychics to get answers especially on contact etc I really want another reading. 

I have a top up with Yona in around 3 months and I have read with Matilda and 1 other this year but just want to know dates more than anything.

I have lots of credit on California Psychics because i purchased them to read with one reader in particular who I thought would be good.  But I was wondering who anyone would recommend for timing in particular and truthful close timing.

I have tried Cookie on CP and found her good but not detailed and I have tried another Aussie one.

Was thinking about Anastasia as people seem to think she is good.  Not interested in Mattie at all.

Recommendations would be welcome and I have already purchased minutes and have loads left so not buying a  new reading so to speak.

Thank you in advance

Offline maggs30

Re: Who would you recommend
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 11:49:06 AM »
It depends. Tara has gotten an exact date for me but only once. Skye got an exact date on a shit storm for career. Can any reader do it consistently and for a majority of people? Nope. Leo got a date for me once also. There is not one person on any platform I can say has been consistent.

Offline Mario

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 05:33:11 AM »
Been talking to psychics for 3 years and i stopped because after 3 different relationships none of them had predictions come to pass for me!

however only ONE psychic was proven to be gifted and not use astrology to "wow" me and actually picked up on stuff randomly so personal that it was scary and had a predictions come to pass for me.

ISABELLA on CP (spoke to her in dec 2019 and she was recommend to me from customer service when i signed on)

i spoke to her about a woman from work and right away she tells me she has a BLOOD FETISH!! that she fantasize about me cutting her and stuff....its fucked up! but she was right! Isabella was right my POI admitted that the day after randomly.

she predicted that she will be back into my life mid-end Jan ... that is still pending! then the reading after she said maybe delayed more because there was drama between us but still see's her coming back but i'll be happy with someone els.

Isabella predicted i'll be meeting a cancer in person out of blue and i'll be in the relationship with her (no timeline given)..........two weeks later i met the cancer girl and im happily in a relationship with her!!! she was spot on about the personality traits that will interest me but was off about the color of her hair!

Not sure if that was all coincidence or was it because she was gifted!! then again how do you explain the blood fetish? im still mind fucked about that shit

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 08:20:29 AM »
Been talking to psychics for 3 years and i stopped because after 3 different relationships none of them had predictions come to pass for me!

however only ONE psychic was proven to be gifted and not use astrology to "wow" me and actually picked up on stuff randomly so personal that it was scary and had a predictions come to pass for me.

ISABELLA on CP (spoke to her in dec 2019 and she was recommend to me from customer service when i signed on)

i spoke to her about a woman from work and right away she tells me she has a BLOOD FETISH!! that she fantasize about me cutting her and stuff....its fucked up! but she was right! Isabella was right my POI admitted that the day after randomly.

she predicted that she will be back into my life mid-end Jan ... that is still pending! then the reading after she said maybe delayed more because there was drama between us but still see's her coming back but i'll be happy with someone els.

Isabella predicted i'll be meeting a cancer in person out of blue and i'll be in the relationship with her (no timeline given)..........two weeks later i met the cancer girl and im happily in a relationship with her!!! she was spot on about the personality traits that will interest me but was off about the color of her hair!

Not sure if that was all coincidence or was it because she was gifted!! then again how do you explain the blood fetish? im still mind fucked about that shit

Lol wuuuut! I’ve actually had an odd experience with Isabella as well.  I told her I appreciated her forwardness and lack of sugar coating to which she replied that she can be my dominatrix and dress up in leather for me/spank me or something to that extent.  I brushed it off thinking it was just a weird joke but she said it again at the end and it was kinda  awkward. Aside from that, I thought she was a pretty good reader and was very real about things. 

As for recommendations, I’ve found a few on Cp I like.

Ciara: shes straight to the point and was very accurate. I really like her.  She also has a sense of real ness about her I enjoy if that makes sense.

Karmen:  in spite of the astrology mumbo jumbo, the lady is authentic.  She knew some pretty personal things about me and did not tell me what I wanted to hear which I can appreciate.

Lurlene:  she knew some surprisingly specific things. 

Venus: she Predicted something for me that happened days later although she described it in a way that only made sense in hindsight.  Queen of cups predicted it too.  Venus absolutely has a gift and is not a bullshitter which is nice.

Poeme: she is definitely gifted and is really good at making sense of things. I think she would be helpful if you needed someone to guide you a bit rather than just offer insight.

Cecilia :  a bit negative but she clearly has a gift

Skye: jaw dropping ability and is in my opinion the most talented psychic of any mentioned in this entire site.  Only issue is that she just blurts out everything she’s getting and it can be very hard to stay focused on one topic.  Additionally, she may only have so much information to give about any given topic. Nevertheless, I have found her quite helpful and one of her random predictions manifested today which was crazy. 

Not on CP but worth mentioning are abundant visions who has been exceptionally accurate for me as far as past and present is concerned.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 08:31:58 AM by Aaron0326 »

Offline Mario

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 10:50:58 PM »

Lol wuuuut! I’ve actually had an odd experience with Isabella as well.  I told her I appreciated her forwardness and lack of sugar coating to which she replied that she can be my dominatrix and dress up in leather for me/spank me or something to that extent.  I brushed it off thinking it was just a weird joke but she said it again at the end and it was kinda  awkward. Aside from that, I thought she was a pretty good reader and was very real about things. 

Ciara: shes straight to the point and was very accurate. I really like her.  She also has a sense of real ness about her I enjoy if that makes sense.

Karmen:  in spite of the astrology mumbo jumbo, the lady is authentic.  She knew some pretty personal things about me and did not tell me what I wanted to hear which I can appreciate.

Venus: she Predicted something for me that happened days later although she described it in a way that only made sense in hindsight.  Queen of cups predicted it too.  Venus absolutely has a gift and is not a bullshitter which is nice.

Poeme: she is definitely gifted and is really good at making sense of things. I think she would be helpful if you needed someone to guide you a bit rather than just offer insight.

Skye: jaw dropping ability and is in my opinion the most talented psychic of any mentioned in this entire site.  Only issue is that she just blurts out everything she’s getting and it can be very hard to stay focused on one topic.  Additionally, she may only have so much information to give about any given topic. Nevertheless, I have found her quite helpful and one of her random predictions manifested today which was crazy. 

Not on CP but worth mentioning are abundant visions who has been exceptionally accurate for me as far as past and present is concerned.

intresting! did any of her predictions come to pass for you?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 02:33:33 AM »

Not yet.  Her prediction is for March ish.  I have to say I am less enthusiastic on her after the second reading we had because she spent all the time giving advice and opinions about things.  Her insight has definitely been good though and I think she is correct and her assessment of the situation.  I don’t know if you’ve read with Jordan but she had most of the same ideas as Isabella but in far more detail and with less bias.  She’s really good

Offline Mario

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2020, 01:50:56 AM »

Not yet.  Her prediction is for March ish.  I have to say I am less enthusiastic on her after the second reading we had because she spent all the time giving advice and opinions about things.  Her insight has definitely been good though and I think she is correct and her assessment of the situation.  I don’t know if you’ve read with Jordan but she had most of the same ideas as Isabella but in far more detail and with less bias.  She’s really good

so overall you do think isabella is gifted and picked up on stuff? sorry English isnt my fisrt language lol.

keep me updated by end of march!

also i never spoke to jordan! i only spoke to isabella and tara on CP

i decided to never get psychic readings anymore and havent done so in a while, the only person i spoke to recently was isabella and she predicted i'll be dating the person im dating currently,,, ,hoewvewe i still want the origianl POI that i called her about that i still havent see or spoke to since our drama :(

taurusgirl

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2020, 02:23:03 AM »
I just got off the phone with Isabella... at first she answered my initial question but then went on a 10 minute tangent and I wasnt able to really ask anything else. I have one prediction that is supposed play to in may, hopefully. She just rambles a lot and I felt it was to keep the clock going.... and even after I said bye twice she kept talking and talking!!!

I hope she ends out  having accurate predictions for me.

Offline Mario

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2020, 07:54:34 AM »
I just got off the phone with Isabella... at first she answered my initial question but then went on a 10 minute tangent and I wasnt able to really ask anything else. I have one prediction that is supposed play to in may, hopefully. She just rambles a lot and I felt it was to keep the clock going.... and even after I said bye twice she kept talking and talking!!!

I hope she ends out  having accurate predictions for me.

yes she loves to talk, thats why i always interrupt her. but the advise she give to a situation can be very handy but thats not what i called in for lol.

she gave me new predictions also just hate that the time line is till fall :(

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2020, 09:46:35 AM »
I recommend Blu, Jeremiah, Joey, Ivan and Victor.  They have been the most accurate on feelings, intentions, etc of any situation you’re in. 

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2020, 09:50:37 AM »
I haven’t spoke to my ex-girlfriend since Mid November of 2019. She had blocked me. I had called A lot of those psychics. I spoke to Isabella mid week last week and she said I would have contact over the week. 2/7-2/10. Well I heard from her 2/10 5am.  She had nailed it for me. I can tell you that who was wrong and a waste of money: Leo, scarlet, karrigan, and I forgot the few others. 

Asia: was with me on the since December. She gave the overall prediction. She is good with people feelings and what they want. Meaning my ex. She was right

Caleb: was right. But he gave a wide timeline

Aliza: was right but timelines suck lol
 Jacqueline;  was right. Timelines suck.

Martina: was right.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2020, 04:31:52 PM »
I know we all connect with different people. I’m only speaking from my own experience on CP. I spoke with MANY on there...I really really like Jaiden, Zitta, and Tulsa. I check in with Aliza and Jesse from time to time. I have a long list of readers I had a bad experiences with.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2020, 12:30:29 AM »
I know we all connect with different people. I’m only speaking from my own experience on CP. I spoke with MANY on there...I really really like Jaiden, Zitta, and Tulsa. I check in with Aliza and Jesse from time to time. I have a long list of readers I had a bad experiences with.

I was bored one day and tried Tulsa,....she said I would speak to someone I have spoken to in a while...she said not to contact them as they would contact me...happened the next day

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2020, 01:07:19 PM »
That’s awesome, Sparkle. It’s great when you find a reader who gets things right. I’ve spent waaaay too much money on that site. Most people on there are just awful.

Offline Jasmine4849

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2020, 08:07:05 PM »
I don't ever ask for predictions, only insight into current energies.  My trusted psychic on CP is Nelli.  Her readings have been accurate for me, and she talks like a normal person (no language such as soulmates, past lives, twin flames etc).