Author Topic: Judgmental advisors  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Judgmental advisors
« on: January 17, 2020, 02:29:26 PM »
I am a little confused about advisors who can't seem to leave their personal beliefs or feelings out of a reading.  I am sure i came across one or two but seemed to have noticed it even on YouTube readers who offer personal readings.

Anyone care to share readers who were judgy with you?

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Judgmental advisors
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 04:27:45 PM »
I've come across readers that i was tempted to try (youtube) but then when i hear them lecturing it's such a major turn off.   I honestly don't think they realize that their clients aren't there for lectures but rather on the insite that they are picking up.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 01:12:18 AM »
For me personally, NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers - She was rude, negative (thankfully wrong), and a straight up cunt. Then she had the nerve to cut our call to where it was under 3 minutes so that I wouldn't leave a negative review -- I wasn't planning to leave a review until the predictions unfolded/didn't happen. I asked about if my BF and I would reconcile to which she said no. I asked if she meant in present time or in the future in general. She said in general and before I could ask another question she told me that I should leave him alone, move on, and hung up on me.

I've had a few different readers "hang up" on me but none have ever been as judgmental as Nicole.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 03:25:33 PM »
Wow that is just unbelievable.   Wish some of these people would get off their high horse. 😤

Offline SarahM

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2020, 05:31:07 AM »
For me personally, NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers - She was rude, negative (thankfully wrong), and a straight up cunt. Then she had the nerve to cut our call to where it was under 3 minutes so that I wouldn't leave a negative review -- I wasn't planning to leave a review until the predictions unfolded/didn't happen. I asked about if my BF and I would reconcile to which she said no. I asked if she meant in present time or in the future in general. She said in general and before I could ask another question she told me that I should leave him alone, move on, and hung up on me.

I've had a few different readers "hang up" on me but none have ever been as judgmental as Nicole.

I had a similar experience with her. Lol what a miserable, pathetic lady.