Author Topic: What do I do???  (Read 3305 times)

Offline Ash1234567

What do I do???
« on: January 17, 2020, 05:58:34 AM »
Hey guys,

So my ex and I broke up a year ago, 3 months later he got into a relationship and moved in with the girl (they are still together) and seem so happy! The thing is, he hasn't contacted me since the break up - I have not messaged him since he got with her. We were together a year and a half and it happened so out of the blue, we never had a fight or anything. I'm just so confused. The ONLY psychic to tell me he would never contact me or we would never reconcile was Vincent on PS. Kisha, Gaylene and Ari to name a few have told me he WILL contact me and we MIGHT reconcile. Part of me knows he would have contacted me by now, but part of me wants to believe all these psychics that are so spot on for you all!!!! I've spoke to close to 100 psychics and only ONE said no..... HELP

PS. The reason I'm posting now is because a lot of the top psychics thought contact this month, I just can't see it
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 06:01:27 AM by Ash1234567 »

Offline maggs30

Re: What do I do???
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 06:20:09 AM »
Believe your gut feeling. Contact is one thing and reconcile is completely different. He could contact 3 years from now. Never hold onto a prediction of might. After a year all psychics are garbage at predictions. They are much more accurate if you have contact. You could call an empath and they can say he has pleasant feelings towards you but that doesn't mean they will act on it. If you want blunt and accurate for the present time Queen of Cups is the one. Even if you read with Yona she mixes energies just like Kisha. And Ari is an empath that sees feelings and guesses actions. I know what I am saying is blunt and brutal but do you really want someone that cared so little they left with no explanation or warning and immediately got in a relationship and moved in with someone else? Please protect your heart. He isn't worth it.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 06:28:17 AM »
I agree with maggs hundred percent!

pfizer

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 06:30:00 AM »
the core is:
why you wanted him to contact? you wanted to back together or you wanted to know why he suddenly broke up?
sometimes there are people in our life we were so obsessive with; i was one of them.
and end up i have to let go because it completely drained my energy i felt like my life was on hold because of him. such a waste.

ari told me about POI saying we will get marry, by that time her time frame was 2019..then 2020 then now 2021 but now i lost interest lol and she also changed her story a bit (of corse i guess from her point of view; i changed direction so future changed lol).
so even she has been pretty accurate with my other issues but i will add a bit of salt with her readings. dont get me wrong i still trust her a lot.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 06:32:01 AM »
I agree as well, it’s not so much the reconcile I’m hung up on, it’s the contact. I just want him to message me so I can get some closure. It’s so cold of him to just not contact me. Even if he did want to reconcile which I doubt, it would take a lot of work as the trust is gone! When I love, I love hard so it’s shocking to me that he can move on so quick..

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2020, 06:34:25 AM »
I also got into the mindset that she was a rebound and he would come back after 6 months or so. So that time I could of spent trying to move on, I spent waiting! I have days where moving on is fine, but others I just want him back

Offline maggs30

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2020, 06:55:10 AM »
Honestly fuck him and his closure or excuses. LOL I can say that now because I waited on a fool for years. Yes plural. I never got closure and I wanted to know why so bad. And I saw him at least twice a week. I reached out, I sent gifts, I asked to just be friends again. He publicly humiliated me at one point and I still hung onto hope.  I finally started letting go and God brought me Alex. The other jerk had taught me lessons in patience and not smothering another person. Both things I needed to make the best future with Alex. My ass was crazy towards the other fool. Checking on him daily watching him and pouring my heart into hand written letters. Take the lessons from this man, learn from them, evaluate why he's even worthy to take up space in your head and heart and open yourself to something better coming in.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2020, 07:03:46 AM »
You know I really wish I could, it would be a lot easier if something was wrong in the relationship but there wasn’t? Before I met him, he was my ideal guy, what I wished for and I got him which is why I think I’m finding it so hard to move on. Also because it’s hard to believe I could be with someone better than him... sounds crazy I know. Maybe one day I’ll figure this whole moving on stuff out !!! Thanks for your advice !!
Honestly fuck him and his closure or excuses. LOL I can say that now because I waited on a fool for years. Yes plural. I never got closure and I wanted to know why so bad. And I saw him at least twice a week. I reached out, I sent gifts, I asked to just be friends again. He publicly humiliated me at one point and I still hung onto hope.  I finally started letting go and God brought me Alex. The other jerk had taught me lessons in patience and not smothering another person. Both things I needed to make the best future with Alex. My ass was crazy towards the other fool. Checking on him daily watching him and pouring my heart into hand written letters. Take the lessons from this man, learn from them, evaluate why he's even worthy to take up space in your head and heart and open yourself to something better coming in.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2020, 07:18:26 AM »
You know I really wish I could, it would be a lot easier if something was wrong in the relationship but there wasn’t? Before I met him, he was my ideal guy, what I wished for and I got him which is why I think I’m finding it so hard to move on. Also because it’s hard to believe I could be with someone better than him... sounds crazy I know. Maybe one day I’ll figure this whole moving on stuff out !!! Thanks for your advice !!

Trust me I know! My mom gave me the same advice I just gave you. I took me another 6 months to let go. What I finally did was started ignoring him. At first I would disappear for a week to where he didn't see me. Just to see if he worried about me. Then I stretched it to two weeks. By the time I met Alex I had stretched it to 6 weeks and you know not once did the guy check on me. At that point I knew regardless if he didn't think I was worth checking on then I didn't want or need him. And it was tough. I'm not going to lie. That first week just about killed me. Then I staged it so he saw me. Relief for me and he smiled when he saw me. Got the hope back and stretched to two weeks again he smiled when he saw me. The pattern continued and I'm sure if I staged a run in even now 10 months later he would smile but not take any action. I wondered what was so wrong with me. What I did wrong how I had ruined things. We never fought either. And it still didn't matter. He didn't want serious or at least not with me. His loss.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2020, 07:24:27 AM »

Just because there was "nothing wrong" with the relationship doesn't mean it was great. I'm sure if you look close enough you could probably see the signs.

I felt this way about my relationship with my ex, there was nothing wrong with our relationship, we got along well, never fought everything was fine.

But for him he just wasn't *in* love with me like that and that's why nothing was "wrong" - he didn't feel strongly enough about me one way or another for us to have issues and we got along just fine so it was companionable but for him something was missing.

And if I think about it something was missing for me too. There was just that lack of passion or the big spark. We could have easily hung out with each other for the rest of our lives but it would have never been "my god I love this guy/girl" levels.

It took me a very long time to understand that, prob not until I met someone I actually click with on all levels did I realize it. I spent a long time being confused as to why my ex didn't want to be with me because in my mind "nothing was wrong"

This! I could have been comfortable with the other guy. We got along. We had been friends for years. It was fine and nice and safe. With Alex I have tear each others clothes off chemistry no matter how often or not often along with finishing each others sentences knowing what the other is thinking with out them saying it reading each others moods and being silly and laying there singing twinkle twinkle little star together at 2am. Don't settle for less than this.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2020, 04:00:51 PM »
Or when they say you will get contact and you do but it’s just not what you expect. I always got contact in the correct timing just nothing came of it or it was just arguments 😪

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2020, 04:31:49 PM »
Honestly I would just keep living your life.  If he contacts you then he contacts you but don't put your life on hold because of the possibility.

If he does contact you, what are you hoping to gain from it?  Would you like to reestablish your relationship?   It is odd that things ended with no warning between you two.  Sorry i just read your initial post so forgive me if i missed anything.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2020, 05:45:30 AM »
He also asked me to move in with him the day before he dumped me. I dunno I guess I just want to hear from him, not looking to gain a lot, just wanting closure at the most.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2020, 05:51:31 AM »
He also asked me to move in with him the day before he dumped me. I dunno I guess I just want to hear from him, not looking to gain a lot, just wanting closure at the most.

Hi Ash

I'm so sorry for what happened in  your life.
If my understanding is right, he didn't tell you why he wanted to break up and you want to know the reason right?

if so did you contact him and say you need a closure, you want to know why.

If he will give you the answer then good you'll have some sort of conversation.
If not it's a red flag.

And honestly he broke up with you the day after he asked you to move in, is a huge red flag.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2020, 06:29:33 AM »
Well when he did nothing made any sense, one of the reasons was I didn’t open a gate? I tried just asking how he was and it took 4 days for a reply. I never asked for closure because I thought he would come running back and tell me. It’s too late for me to initiate contact and ask.

Hi Ash

I'm so sorry for what happened in  your life.
If my understanding is right, he didn't tell you why he wanted to break up and you want to know the reason right?

if so did you contact him and say you need a closure, you want to know why.

If he will give you the answer then good you'll have some sort of conversation.
If not it's a red flag.

And honestly he broke up with you the day after he asked you to move in, is a huge red flag.

anything