Author Topic: Who can I vent to  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Who can I vent to
« on: January 18, 2020, 12:31:21 AM »
I just need someone to vent to. I had a reading that really has me down 😔

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Who can I vent to
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 12:56:52 AM »
I just need someone to vent to. I had a reading that really has me down 😔

Who was it? What's up?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 01:01:17 AM »
We are here for you so vent away.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 01:04:09 AM »
Just don’t understand why it’s so hard to move on ! I’m so embarrassed

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 01:31:41 AM »
There is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. You're going to be ok. I promise. Stop the readings. They only bring anxiety. You deserve better than what this is causing you. I PM'd you.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 01:55:10 AM »
Thank you so much! I never knew how addicting these psychic readings really are until the past 6 months. My anxiety is through the roof! I literally had to have a talk with God tonight and I feel better. I prayed and begged God to just heal that pain and stress from these readings and I honestly feel so much better. I’m not the religious type and I haven’t been so down to the point I call him but tonight I did and I feel so much better! I just pray one day I’m strong enough to not get readings and can remain positive of things working out and can be patient and still live life for it .

Offline fefe

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2020, 02:05:10 AM »
Cteebaby trust me when I say I understand everything you mean. I had to slow the readings all the way down. It was literally driving me crazy. I could not deal with the depression from my situation on top of the confused readings. Call on God every time you feel like you’re about to lose your mind and you will get stronger by the day. I had to call on him several times and it has helped me through many days. I’m so sorry to hear that you are feeling like this because I know that feeling oh too well and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I pray God continues to give you the strength and peace. Hit me up if you need to and even though I know it’s so hard to do because all of the questions we want immediate answers to, try to slow down on readings until you can stop getting them. Meditate and get that negative energy off of you from that reading that has you feeling depressed. Say a prayer in your head every time you think about it. I hope you feel better hun.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2020, 02:57:27 AM »
Thank you so much. It’s not fun at all to feel this way. I was so nice, happy, and kind before I started getting readings now I’m moody, introverted, bipolar, scared, obsessive, and everything else that’s bad. I’m just ready to move on from readings. Atleast away from keen! From now on I’m starting my days with prayer . I’m tired of obsessing over the future honestly

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2020, 03:20:57 AM »
I’ve literally never been so done with readings than I am tonight . Keep me in y’all thoughts that I can stay away and just deal with my problems head on

Offline fefe

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2020, 03:46:28 AM »
I will definitely keep you in mind that all is healed and every day you get stronger. We all need it.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2020, 04:03:09 AM »
I totally understand your pain and i am available if you need someone to talk to.
Love & Hugs

I’ve literally never been so done with readings than I am tonight . Keep me in y’all thoughts that I can stay away and just deal with my problems head on

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2020, 04:35:03 AM »
Thank you for all the encouragement. I was honestly doing so well with this psychic addiction hopefully it’s just a bump in the road