Author Topic: Old Timer Here, Giving Up Finally  (Read 4856 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Old Timer Here, Giving Up Finally
« on: January 12, 2020, 03:07:54 PM »
I stuck around here too long.  For me it was never a money thing, I didn't mind spending the money if they had a real gift.  I'm going to say that no one does.  Some of these readers can get information equivalent to the holes in swiss cheese, and it's not helpful at all. Here's my list before I bail.  I might check in from time to time just to see if the same characters are still playing the same games but I'm done with all this.

DOVE:
Did not read me properly, said he was still in my heart and we could be friends

OAKLEY:
Couldn’t tell whether we were psychically together or not
Asked questions right away

BATHESHEBA:
Not sure about her, she said I will have to disconnect again
Told her I was tired.

TAMIKA: told me that A told B to unfollow me, I asked and that DID NOT happen.

MONTY: didn’t seem to understand what I was asking about, said B and I would be friends again in two weeks.  She said that B got mad(he did not) and twisted things around (he did not) (a year later we are still not friends)

ARIEL:  Made a lot of guesses all of them wrong I hung up

GRETA: said B would be paying me back in July and he’d do some sole searching and feel bad. (did not happen)

MIRIAM:  I feel there's a wrinkle in your case.  You will not have to pay her fees.  She will not turn over her emails there will be incriminating stuff in there. (she was right, and wrong because some of the emails were turned over)

JESSE: said new person in June (playing for keeps), in August old person comes back and I could get tangled. (Jesse just sold me a line there was NOT anyone new in my life at the end of the summer)

TARA: said that X did not send the email to X, that we would come to a compromise before court, and that  X will always wait until the last minute to reply. (we still don't know whether the email was sent, there was no compromise, court happened, and I lost)

ZARIYA:  we will come to a compromise before court
  (there was no compromise, court happened, and I lost)

FLOSSIE: kept me on the phone for 5 minutes before saying she couldn’t read me. I lost $25

KYRA:  bad reading said X would never contact again and that I’d have things to prove with X (her negative reading still holds as true)

BLAZE: said that X would be putting out 2 pieces that look like my work and that I should contact a lawyer. (I'm not even checking to see of she's right since she's lied to me before)

VINCENT: said I would be victorious then hung up on me (nope, I was not)

EDITH: said a man with airplanes on my dads side was very protective of me.  Said that there’s movement in this on again off again relationship and that will happen in 10 days. (NOPE)

Joannasgift keen:  not until 2020 it’s not over, he’s coming to my area move or trip, will come alone. He cares about me very deeply also no romance until 2020 with a little dating in late fall (Joanna was hitting little mile markers along the way, but she was wrong, she said I wouldn't loose very much money and I did I lost a very large chunk of money and I'm not sure how to go forward from here)

Pascala said July a new love (did not happen)

Hadley said I’d hear from him by the end of august X will not pay me (did hear and didn't get paid)

LIBBY: Not coming back, won’t apologize cares for me and misses me wants to talk to me but won’t apologize. Will meet someone new September Oct. (didn't meet anyone new)

Latoya:   said I was definitely ally going to get contact in 3 months (that was last July and no contact)

Walter: new person in the next 3 months (nope)

Elle: new guy around me now. Won’t make it to court there’ll be a change before then. (no new guy just a major court date, that really happened)

LEWIS: September an opening in energy will meet someone new through friends that have newly relocated, long standing relationship.  (never happened)

BOND:  will hear from him in September. She was wrong said we got too close too fast and he felt like we had to move in together  (nope and Nope doesn't even apply to my situation)

CLEMENTINE:  you don’t want to put pressure on your romantic situation patience.  (She sucked)

ZEKE 7-1-19
Women with light brown hair friend meet at work. New contracts signing
Next 4 weeks something will be revealed with X
Fall on her face
X will come back to u there was gifts given she’s going to come back very soon then she’ll do it again, betrayal
Someone from your past is coming back not necessarily in a relationship tall dark and handsome
I work together with this man I did not have a relationship with him
In on new contract 7-8 years my senior  (none of this happened)

YAFA: november my heart flutters
said X will not hand over her emails against the advice of her attorney, she said we’ll be going a level above, and it won’t end until December.  That the judge will be really pissed off at them and award me more than I thought I would get.  X will not hand over her emails this week 1-3-19 said that the two lawyers have a friend in common and are pretty buddy buddy but I will still win. (X handed over the emails, it ended in December, the Judge was not pissed off at them, I was awarded nothing, the two lawyers HATE each other, my lawyer even showed me emails where they called each other names.)

NAMATH AUG 10: “your taking the time to heal” (I had a migraine)
there’s something i need to make a decision on, a lot of abundance coming because of your ability to deal with these challenges. knew I was self employed. going to win as far as your work being duplicated. Described a friend as coming to help, blonde romantic artist to help. Court successful- they are going to offer me some compensation
going to win a good bit, I’m seeing 4 but 400,000$ I think your going to win. something happening in 3 weeks. Said X is going to go away. All of it at once.  A relationship going to a new level, with an earth sign. (A friend did step in to help and she described her, but the rest was BS)

Sheldon  aug 24 will loose a a major friend in the next 3-4 days. (Thankfully this crazy reader was wrong, who says that?  doesn't she understand how this thing works? you lie to make them feel good, not bad)

Libby says they asked X and she said no but I’ll be asked in the next 2 weeks (they did not ask X, and I was never asked)

Temperance says ill be asked and X was not asked? 8-24(still not asked)

Sebra said X is pulling back to get me to ask if she’s ok.  X will not turn over all her emails she’ll try to be sneaky.   She also had an attitude when I asked her if she was reading me not X.  (I was right she was reading me not X and her attitude was unnecessary)

Gina psychic vision
In august new person spontaneous
Other man comes back mid September   choose older guy
Committed relationship
Young man won’t expect a breakup

Financially stable lots of travel he travels for work. X is moved on and a child
X dead end.     (no new person in August, or in September, no one young, no one old.  X is not financially stable, he doesn't not travel for work, and he does not have a child)

Druidsglentarot
Jan will wait until the last minute to make a settlement offer emails may not be turned over this week
X has pissed off others and will be brought down sooner then I think  (no settlement offer and X is still out there alive and kickin' not being brought down at all)

Mysticalcraftarianna
mid to end september meet someone with spiritual connection (nope)

Chastity: September 2019

I won’t get $13,000-$12,000 in lawyer fees but I will get get $50,000-$60,000
Will get  emails next tuesday, she will leave some out
I will hear from X on Monday or Tuesday
she wants to help me     (Never heard from X until the trial, she DID NOT WANT TO HELP ME, I did not win any money I only lost it)

almondine: 9/20)
jan/feb property move  will be financially back on track .work & career client base grows will train for something new improvement in finances in 6 weeks relationship is a bit more difficult male energy is around me but it’s quite, communication comes in then it goes quite. once December comes relationship is here
gave me the name john & micheal told her those are my cousins will be family events a family news
april family settlements
april special person comes in you spend the rest of your days with
name brian
susan or S to do with work or finances  (not holding my breath, also not moving property

Marin:
said I could get $50,000 won’t go to court the insurance will settle. ( I called her because legal is her speciality, she was sooooo wrong)

Baldecci said that she’s been  badmouthing  me, going on for a while (she's likely right)

Hassiba: their star witness will back out, they will settle at the last minute before court. (nope did not happen that way, they had their witness and convinced some of them to lie and we went to court)

Mattie:
Celebration and he will make an entrance around 3 don’t feel 3 months.  Hell make a comment he’s not coping with something June July time aftermath of something he’s seeking me out.  X may get cold feet
Christina or chris being helpful theres a compromise
Brought up my reputation
Spirit wants you to take some time out spa or switch off
Before the end of the year
Capricorn
B’s asking me to do something I take my time to respond and then he’ll be more considerate  (none of this mumble of words ever happened)

Deviyani: Said someone in November (nope)

Salak: will meet a man at a new year eve gathering (nope, I knew that one wasn't going to happen the moment it came out her mouth)

Jasmine: New man in 2019 big changes in 2021
B’s divine twin he loves you as much as you love him
Will hear from him by dec. he & wife not together Oct.4 2019 (no new man, did not hear from him in December, he and his wife are together still)

7-19
Joannas gift: quit for a bit not a good time 2020 will be my year protection around me
People from the past still care a very lot
Talk to him in 2020 & it will be slow    :-\

Radiant truth 11/22/
The judge saw through her bs. I’ll be very happy with the judgement. X was all ego she couldn’t stand to  pay me on her own. (did not go that way at all)

Jay the healer: your money goes way up, in January it will be better then where you are now. “We cant answer legal questions “ (the very first one to say they can't answer legal questions.  P.S. my money has gone way way down this month)

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 04:14:28 PM by alphabetsoup »

Yaz88

Re: Old Timer Here, Giving Up Finally
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 03:39:59 PM »
I stuck around here too long.  For me it was never a money thing, I didn't mind spending the money if they had a real gift.  I'm going to say that no one does.  Some of these readers can get information equivalent to the holes in swiss cheese, and it's not helpful at all. Here's my list before I bail.  I might check in from time to time just to see if the same characters are still playing the same games but I'm done with all this.

DOVE:

OAKLEY:

BATHESHEBA:
Told her I was tired.

MONTY: didn’t seem to understand what I was asking about, said B and I would be friends again in two weeks.  She said that B got mad(he did not) and twisted things around (he did not) (a year later we are still not friends)

GRETA: said B would be paying me back in July and he’d do some sole searching and feel bad. (did not happen)

MIRIAM:  I feel there's a wrinkle in your case.  You will not have to pay her fees.  She will not turn over her emails there will be incriminating stuff in there. (she was right, and wrong because some of the emails were turned over)

JESSE: said new person in June (playing for keeps), in August old person comes back and I could get tangled. (Jesse just sold me a line there was NOT anyone new in my life at the end of the summer)

TARA: said that X did not send the email to X, that we would come to a compromise before court, and that  X will always wait until the last minute to reply. (we still don't know whether the email was sent, there was no compromise, court happened, and I lost)

FLOSSIE: kept me on the phone for 5 minutes before saying she couldn’t read me. I lost $25

KYRA:  bad reading said X would never contact again and that I’d have things to prove with X (here negative reading still hold as true)

BLAZE: said that X would be putting out 2 pieces that look like my work and that I should contact a lawyer. (I'm not even checking to see of she's right since she's lied to me before)

EDITH: said a man with airplanes on my dads side was very protective of me.  Said that there’s movement in this on again off again relationship and that will happen in 10 days. (NOPE)

Joannasgift keen:  not until 2020 it’s not over, he’s coming to my area move or trip, will come alone. He cares about me very deeply also no romance until 2020 with a little dating in late fall (Joanna was hitting little mile markers along the way, but she was wrong, she said I wouldn't loose very much money and I did I lost a very large chunk of money and I'm not sure how to go forward from here)

Hadley said I’d hear from him by the end of august X will not pay me (did hear and didn't get paid)

LIBBY: Not coming back, won’t apologize cares for me and misses me wants to talk to me but won’t apologize. Will meet someone new September Oct. (didn't meet anyone new)

Latoya:   said I was definitely ally going to get contact in 3 months (that was last July and no contact)

Elle: new guy around me now. Won’t make it to court there’ll be a change before then. (no new guy just a major court date, that really happened)

LEWIS: September an opening in energy will meet someone new through friends that have newly relocated, long standing relationship.  (never happened)

BOND:  will hear from him in September. She was wrong said we got too close too fast and he felt like we had to move in together  (nope and Nope doesn't even apply to my situation)

CLEMENTINE:  you don’t want to put pressure on your romantic situation patience.  (She sucked)

ZEKE 7-1-19
Fall on her face
X will come back to u there was gifts given she’s going to come back very soon then she’ll do it again, betrayal
Someone from your past is coming back not necessarily in a relationship tall dark and handsome

said X will not hand over her emails against the advice of her attorney, she said we’ll be going a level above, and it won’t end until December.  That the judge will be really pissed off at them and award me more than I thought I would get.  X will not hand over her emails this week 1-3-19 said that the two lawyers have a friend in common and are pretty buddy buddy but I will still win. (X handed over the emails, it ended in December, the Judge was not pissed off at them, I was awarded nothing, the two lawyers HATE each other, my lawyer even showed me emails where they called each other names.)

there’s something i need to make a decision on, a lot of abundance coming because of your ability to deal with these challenges. knew I was self employed. going to win as far as your work being duplicated. Described a friend as coming to help, blonde romantic artist to help. Court successful- they are going to offer me some compensation
going to win a good bit, I’m seeing 4 but 400,000$ I think your going to win. something happening in 3 weeks. Said X is going to go away. All of it at once.  A relationship going to a new level, with an earth sign. (A friend did step in to help and she described her, but the rest was BS)

Sheldon  aug 24 will loose a a major friend in the next 3-4 days. (Thankfully this crazy reader was wrong, who says that?  doesn't she understand how this thing works? you lie to make them feel good, not bad)

Libby says they asked X and she said no but I’ll be asked in the next 2 weeks (they did not ask X, and I was never asked)

Temperance says ill be asked and Kate was not asked? 8-24(still not asked)

Sebra said X is pulling back to get me to ask if she’s ok.  X will not turn over all her emails she’ll try to be sneaky.   She also had an attitude when I asked her if she was reading me not X.  (I was right she was reading me not X and her attitude was unnecessary)

Gina psychic vision
Committed relationship

Financially stable lots of travel he travels for work. X is moved on and a child
X dead end.     (no new person in August, or in September, no one young, no one old.  X is not financially stable, he doesn't not travel for work, and he does not have a child)

Druidsglentarot
Jan will wait until the last minute to make a settlement offer emails may not be turned over this week
X has pissed off others and will be brought down sooner then I think  (no settlement offer and X is still out there alive and kickin' not being brought down at all)

Mysticalcraftarianna

she wants to help me     (Never heard from X until the trial, she DID NOT WANT TO HELP ME, I did not win any money I only lost it)

jan/feb property move  will be financially back on track .work & career client base grows will train for something new improvement in finances in 6 weeks relationship is a bit more difficult male energy is around me but it’s quite, communication comes in then it goes quite. once December comes relationship is here
gave me the name john & micheal told her those are my cousins will be family events a family news
april family settlements
name brian
susan or S to do with work or finances  (not holding my breath, also not moving property

Marin:
said I could get $50,000 won’t go to court the insurance will settle. ( I called her because legal is her speciality, she was sooooo wrong)

Baldecci said that she’s been  badmouthing  me, going on for a while (she's likely right)

Hassiba: their star witness will back out, they will settle at the last minute before court. (nope did not happen that way, they had their witness and convinced some of them to lie and we went to court)

Mattie:
Celebration and he will make an entrance around 3 don’t feel 3 months.  Hell make a comment he’s not coping with something June July time aftermath of something he’s seeking me out.  X may get cold feet
Brought up my reputation
Capricorn
B’s asking me to do something I take my time to respond and then he’ll be more considerate  (none of this mumble of words ever happened)

Salak: will meet a man at a new year eve gathering (nope, I knew that one wasn't going to happen the moment it came out her mouth)

Will hear from him by dec. he & wife not together Oct.4 2019 (no new man, did not hear from him in December, he and his wife are together still)

7-19
Joannas gift: quit for a bit not a good time 2020 will be my year protection around me

Radiant truth 11/22/
The judge saw through her bs. I’ll be very happy with the judgement. X was all ego she couldn’t stand to  pay me on her own. (did not go that way at all)

Jay the healer: your money goes way up, in January it will be better then where you are now. “We cant answer legal questions “ (the very first one to say they can't answer legal questions.  P.S. my money has gone way way down this month)

Hey Alphabetsoup!

Good luck to you!  I hope that the court case is resolved, even if it didn’t turn out as you hoped.  Ongoing litigation is not only a money suck, but it’s emotionally exhausting.  For my cases, I’ll ask the psychics if there is anything to watch out for and measure what they say with my intuition.  I don’t like to ask them about an end result simply because there are so many small wins and losses when it comes to reaching an overall outcome and I really just don’t trust their accuracy and skill.  Plus, context is incredibly important, and the majority of psychics are not specific enough or can’t see a big enough perspective to nail context when it comes to the intricacy of legal cases.  I really think that platform readers tap into too many energies of different people that it hinders them from giving a clean read.  Just like how some of them say it is hard to get an accurate reading on us if we’ve had too many readings, well the same can be said about them if they’ve read too many people. 

Thanks for sharing and good luck!

Offline kdspirited

Re: Old Timer Here, Giving Up Finally
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 08:36:07 AM »

DOVE:

OAKLEY:

BATHESHEBA:
Told her I was tired.

KYRA:  bad reading said X would never contact again and that I’d have things to prove with X (her negative reading still holds as true)

ZEKE 7-1-19
Fall on her face

Temperance says ill be asked and X was not asked? 8-24(still not asked)

Gina psychic vision
Committed relationship

Druidsglentarot

Mysticalcraftarianna

april family settlements
name brian

Marin:

Mattie:
Brought up my reputation
Capricorn

7-19

Radiant truth 11/22/

Wise Decision Alphabetsoup good luck to you and may 2020 truly be your year in every way

anything