Author Topic: What are your BIGGEST Predictions that have Happened?  (Read 7309 times)

Offline Sparkle002

What are your BIGGEST Predictions that have Happened?
« on: January 14, 2020, 05:37:25 PM »
Let’s see!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 03:56:00 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

Re: What are your BIGGEST Predictions?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 06:18:25 PM »
ugh, i think about how even if my ex and i got back together... i don't want to marry them in two months either! but... i would like that slow build to it... and yet, when i call i am so focused on only contact, as a means that "they care"... sigh i dont think i'm focusing on the big picture as i should be

...same with career, i sometimes only focus on the immediate job, not the main career

Totally understand!! Thats where we can trip up ourselves sometimes. For example, I want to be in a relationship - but I need to focus on the right guy rather than just having a "relationship"

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 07:05:30 PM »
Wow no marriage lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 10:19:45 PM »
I stand corrected! 2 marriages predicted - cool!

Yaz88

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 10:45:17 PM »
I really don’t have any BIG predictions.  Most readers kind of only go as far as July 2020 for me.  The prediction for 2020 is success with my career and balance in my love life.  Leanne did say back in July that the person I’m most likely to settle down with is not currently around me and things won’t really be evident until July 2020, with them stabilizing in 2021.  So, it’s just still developing, which is fun.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2020, 11:18:51 PM »
I have had some big hits and shit storms but none really fit the options. The marriage part is yet to be seen but I feel its coming.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2020, 11:50:15 PM »
Yona predicted “big, new love” this year that leads to partnership and living together. I’m hopeful!

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2020, 12:01:48 AM »
I've only had one career reading before towards the end of last year, and in it, the reader pretty much picked upon the line of work I'm interested in getting into, and predicted that I'm going to essentially become famous (time frame wasn't specified). The reader is one of the heavy hitters on the forum and I've actually never really talked to anyone about some of these dreams I have--so that was really amazing to hear. I'm super interested to see how it plays out!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2020, 03:22:15 AM »
Wow! Good luck to everyone's BIG predictions :)

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2020, 03:35:18 AM »
My biggest prediction is n 2022 when I supposedly have a daughter (according to 3 psychics now)🙄😂. Another big prediction came to fruition. I won a lawsuit and got awarded 10 grand . Was suppose to be in July according to two psychics that picked it up on their own (not on keen) but I got it n September. Yona predicted my move and she was the only one . Yona also said something about the legal system in 4 months and I have court the 4th month from the reading which is this month January

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2020, 03:42:32 AM »
My biggest prediction is n 2022 when I supposedly have a daughter (according to 3 psychics now)🙄😂. Another big prediction came to fruition. I won a lawsuit and got awarded 10 grand . Was suppose to be in July according to two psychics that picked it up on their own (not on keen) but I got it n September. Yona predicted my move and she was the only one . Yona also said something about the legal system in 4 months and I have court the 4th month from the reading which is this month January

Amazing!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2020, 03:54:27 AM »
I’m still waiting for Yona’s big love predictions which we all know could be years from now lol I did get a marriage prediction from Babara that’s suppose to happen this year. So far though, only small insignificant predictions have happened

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2020, 04:01:50 AM »
Love have been absolutely terrible and predictions I don’t ask for always come to pass 😥

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2020, 05:28:46 AM »
I'd say my biggest predictions this year are LOVE. Last year it was Job/Career and that happened. We'll see if this love thang happens this year lol

Offline britbrat

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2020, 11:33:55 PM »
I've only had one career reading before towards the end of last year, and in it, the reader pretty much picked upon the line of work I'm interested in getting into, and predicted that I'm going to essentially become famous (time frame wasn't specified). The reader is one of the heavy hitters on the forum and I've actually never really talked to anyone about some of these dreams I have--so that was really amazing to hear. I'm super interested to see how it plays out!

That's pretty cool. Which reader predicted that?

anything