Author Topic: What are your BIGGEST Predictions that have Happened?  (Read 7320 times)

Offline Arigirl

Re: What are your BIGGEST Predictions?
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2020, 01:04:38 AM »
I've only had one career reading before towards the end of last year, and in it, the reader pretty much picked upon the line of work I'm interested in getting into, and predicted that I'm going to essentially become famous (time frame wasn't specified). The reader is one of the heavy hitters on the forum and I've actually never really talked to anyone about some of these dreams I have--so that was really amazing to hear. I'm super interested to see how it plays out!

That's pretty cool. Which reader predicted that?

Kisha did, for now I am a little skeptical--but still hopeful. I'll see what happens!

Offline Piggynose

Re: What are your BIGGEST Predictions?
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2020, 11:59:33 AM »
I’m still waiting for Yona’s big love predictions which we all know could be years from now lol I did get a marriage prediction from Babara that’s suppose to happen this year. So far though, only small insignificant predictions have happened
How long have you been waiting for Yona predictions? I read with her over a year ago & so far nothing has transpired :(

I’m sorry I’m just now responding, but I’m just now seeing this. Her predictions are from 2018. At that time I didn’t even have a POI.