Author Topic: Skye..  (Read 3527 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Skye..
« on: January 14, 2020, 11:56:47 AM »
I’m at a loss for words with the reading I just had with her.  She just redefined what a real psychic is.  I cannot believe the things she saw

Offline Joy

Re: Skye..
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 03:38:18 AM »
Glad it worked for you. Only the first reading had really significant hits for me. Any subsequent readings had hits that were of no relevance, such as a guy that gave me a hug while saying hi, but it was not my guy as she said, a guy that brought me coffee, but he was just a colleague I helped, a specific name of a person that would come to ask for some kind of papers - a person with that name came to the office where I work the next day and I opened the door for her; she wanted out papers for recycling and that was all the role she played in my life. Stuff like that... So far, my personal conclusion is this: I think she has a gift and she sees or hears things of some kind, but likely cannot interpret them the right way. If it were a psychic fair where they give you free readings and they throw names and events of wee significance at you and the next day a person with that name knocks at your door and you have a WOW moment, that's cool, that's fine. However, at the current rate, it better be stellar and consistently accurate for everyone or at least for 90%. I don't think this is the case. Also, at that rate, if a psychic feels like they are not having a good extrasensory day, they should not read. I had suspicions that my last reading was kind of cold, but when I read here a post containing almost the same words about work I heard from her, I am so not calling again. If your reading was good, I would say something she often says "Hold on to it" :) you may remember her words in the days/weeks to come.

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4035.msg105109.html#msg105109

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 04:14:46 AM »
That’s fair.   Maybe she was having a good day or we have a good connection but she managed to pick up a lot of really important moments that sort of painted a picture for me. I can’t vouch for her predictions yet but if the moments she predicted come to pass, they are moments that will be very helpful to know in advance.  Really curious to see if they pan out
Nevertheless, the things she knew blew every other psychic I’ve ever spoken to out of the water.  It was so uncanny I still can’t believe it.  I’ve only ever recieved random tidbits of those moments in readings whereas her whole reading was like that.

When we started the reading, she asked what I wanted to focus on but I told her to just let anything come up that feels important and We can work towards my reason for calling. 
She immediately starts talking about a girl sitting at a big conference table in a room by herself.  She’s staring out a big bay window in the upper portion of an office building and the roof is sloping  downwards right under the window.  She’s waiting for me and wonders why im not there.  This is my ex one Saturday waiting for me to meet her to study in a conference room at our school.  I immediately knew the room she was talking about because she described it perfectly.  I Was a good hour late because I had to make a stop on the way and then got stuck talking to some classmates on the way up.  She seemed upset but never said anything.  I always think of that moment as the first time I noticed her upset with the relationship.  She described so many moments like this.  Couldn’t believe it
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 04:22:00 AM by Aaron0326 »

Offline Joy

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 07:29:02 PM »
Oh, yes, I did hear from her something I said and I was told what happened in the past. I think it is safe to say that a good deal of the people who call want to know what happens next and are happy to hear about the past to have the psychic built some credibility while they are validating. There are also people who would like to hear about the past in order to understand things and get closure. Still, I believe that most people want the "what is coming next" (or when is it coming ;D LOL) part. Moreover, when I pay high price to hear about what is coming next, but I mostly or only hear about the past which I already know, because I think about the past plenty when in crisis, or about the paper recycling lady that does not make me feel particularly happy about the reading.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 12:48:53 AM »
Hi there. Skye already has a thread on here 4 pages long. Before starting a new thread search for the persons name in the upper right hand corner.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 12:58:49 AM »
Oh, yes, I did hear from her something I said and I was told what happened in the past. I think it is safe to say that a good deal of the people who call want to know what happens next and are happy to hear about the past to have the psychic built some credibility while they are validating. There are also people who would like to hear about the past in order to understand things and get closure. Still, I believe that most people want the "what is coming next" (or when is it coming ;D LOL) part. Moreover, when I pay high price to hear about what is coming next, but I mostly or only hear about the past which I already know, because I think about the past plenty when in crisis, or about the paper recycling lady that does not make me feel particularly happy about the reading.

Totally hear ya there.  Did you feel like you got more past than anything? I felt like she spent the first half validating the past and present and then the second half giving future stuff.  I wrote down a shit ton

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 04:07:56 PM »
I had reading if skye after seeing your post...experience but worth the money. Yeah...off the wagon.
J.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2020, 10:57:59 PM »

So I read with her again and I’ve realized that what she says tends to follow a theme. All of the things she brought up in my first reading with her were glimpses of all the positive things going on in my life.  She mentioned a lot of things and people and moments that bring or have brought me joy in the recent past.  I was having a really rough day that day and I get the sense that her messages were indirectly addressing that.  On this last reading, I felt like the things she said followed a theme of practicality and guidance.  The images/moments/words she got were just as jaw dropping.  I feel that I’ve got so much more than an entertaining spectacle of ability from her.  In fact, I feel like she has completely stepped out of the way in our readings and simply allowed what she was seeing to reflect what I needed to hear.  I really appreciate that because I get annoyed with readers who eat minutes trying to play life counselor - the advice is often bad. Something about these last two readings just really hit me deep and I can’t quite explain it. 

Offline Joy

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2020, 02:59:10 AM »
If this does it for you, then it is good, but I cannot say that anything after my first reading has been worth the money. The last 3 readings didn't even have any spot-on past. As I wrote in the other thread, it was not fun when I asked what she sees coming two days before a major accident and she just saw fun and some kind of "party" that was just an after-work get-together for pizza. Then when I still had injuries she said my guides were saying I'm supposed to go out and have fun and again about party with nice food. I couldn't do either of those at the time and out of the 20 min on the phone with her I got nothing. Only, after I had asked her about a specific guy, she'd keep saying his name in every reading. That, of course made me think she must be sensing something there, but then she'd just say he was not ready and just wanted to be friends even after we were more than just friends. She kept telling me to go out, have fun, and date more people, even though I am not a serial dater. That's what my guides were saying, she said. I have a hard time believing that my guides think this is for my higher good. I even told her that. Something just makes me feel it is somehow not organic to be advised to go against your nature and against who you are. I simply wanted to know what is ahead, not how to act or what to do about it. I got none of what I asked for a hefty price. Counselling can cost less... The last reading I did with her was just it. That is when I heard that line she told someone else a couple of months earlier (I saw it in this forum and I was stunned) and she told me she was reading what I was thinking, which was not what I called for at $13/min. Again, she has a gift, no doubt, but I simply don't think what she told me is worth the 13/min, because it was not why I called.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2020, 03:11:17 AM »
If this does it for you, then it is good, but I cannot say that anything after my first reading has been worth the money. The last 3 readings didn't even have any spot-on past. As I wrote in the other thread, it was not fun when I asked what she sees coming two days before a major accident and she just saw fun and some kind of "party" that was just an after-work get-together for pizza. Then when I still had injuries she said my guides were saying I'm supposed to go out and have fun and again about party with nice food. I couldn't do either of those at the time and out of the 20 min on the phone with her I got nothing. Only, after I had asked her about a specific guy, she'd keep saying his name in every reading. That, of course made me think she must be sensing something there, but then she'd just say he was not ready and just wanted to be friends even after we were more than just friends. She kept telling me to go out, have fun, and date more people, even though I am not a serial dater. That's what my guides were saying, she said. I have a hard time believing that my guides think this is for my higher good. I even told her that. Something just makes me feel it is somehow not organic to be advised to go against your nature and against who you are. I simply wanted to know what is ahead, not how to act or what to do about it. I got none of what I asked for a hefty price. Counselling can cost less... The last reading I did with her was just it. That is when I heard that line she told someone else a couple of months earlier (I saw it in this forum and I was stunned) and she told me she was reading what I was thinking, which was not what I called for at $13/min. Again, she has a gift, no doubt, but I simply don't think what she told me is worth the 13/min, because it was not why I called.

Ahhh ok I would feel the exact same way.  Understandable.  She definitely doesn’t like to sit on one topic for long lol

Offline Joy

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2020, 03:48:49 AM »
LOL :D Yes! And my concept for good parties and food and fun is different than hers apparently. I wouldn't even think of calling three colleagues chewing on pizza after work a party, and a few of the parties she predicted were precisely that. But those predictions were spot on - date and all...

anything