Author Topic: IVY  (Read 4274 times)

Offline devangk3

IVY
« on: January 13, 2020, 05:57:15 AM »
Has anyone had reading with IVY?

Offline Musicfunlove

Re: IVY
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 04:28:39 PM »
Read with her years ago, was completely off base, don’t know why I tried her again recently (those dang testimonials!) and again, completely off base. Gave me a ton of advice that I couldn’t apply, even if I wanted to. I stayed on the call wayyy too long and really got nothing out of it. Her style is really straightforward, almost pushy.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 10:10:15 AM »
I read with her in the beginning of November 2019. She told me my ex would reach out to me the first week of December if I followed her advice. Well I did. When the time came and it didn’t happen. She said it’s not going to. She is gone. Lol. She fed me BS.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 01:47:59 AM »
whole CP is fake except Mattie i feel, I havent tried her but she has lot of ++ reviews
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 06:26:50 AM by devangk3 »

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2020, 06:03:29 AM »
whole CP is fale except Mattie i feel, I havent tried her but she has lot of ++ reviews

Imo, California psychics actually has better readers than most other sites. 
She may not be the type of reader everyone wants but Skye is undoubtedly the most authentic and gifted psychic I have ever encountered.  Walter is undoubtedly highly gifted as well.  Unfortunately not the most useful in terms of predictions but that guy knows some stuff.. he is eerily eerily gifted.  Venus, Ciara, Tara, tajah, poeme, luciana, rusty, Lucy, Nina, lurlene have all proven gifted imo, some impressively so.  I found Mattie to be a bit of a let down.  at the end of the day, I can’t say I’ve really received a net benefit from any of those readings except for skyes which is unfortunate considering how accurate some details were that these readers picked up on.  Objectively speaking, there is legitimate talent on CP though. 

Offline devangk3

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2020, 06:28:13 AM »
Tara was a disaster for me...so was Nathan, Michael, Audrey Hadley and list goes on

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2020, 09:08:12 AM »
Skye told me I’d never hear from my ex. I did just last week. She was a bust for me. Isabella was good with timing. Asia Jacquelines aliza and Caleb hit it. Lucy also did say I would hear from her but her timeline was way off

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2020, 08:33:40 PM »
Skye told me I’d never hear from my ex. I did just last week. She was a bust for me. Isabella was good with timing. Asia Jacquelines aliza and Caleb hit it. Lucy also did say I would hear from her but her timeline was way off

Sky predicted something crazy and in vivid detail that happened for me.  She also told me very specifically about some events she saw in the future that I know for a fact will happen.   The only other person on CP to predict something for me was Venus but it didn’t make sense until after it happened

anything