Author Topic: Who is the most expensive reader you call?  (Read 4605 times)

Offline russianred

Who is the most expensive reader you call?
« on: January 13, 2020, 03:40:16 AM »
I see some readers charging $10+/minute and just can't imagine calling.  I know that I've spent way over $1K on Keen in the last few months, so I'm sure I could have exchanged 20 of my readings for 1 expensive one, but I still can't imagine calling someone that expensive.  Especially someone who is charging $25+ per minute...

If so, do you normally speak for only about 3-4 minutes?

Is there a quality difference between these readers and the ones who charge $3-7 per minute?

I think my most expensive has been Advisor Neal at $6.

Offline Jili1945

Re: Who is the most expensive reader you call?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 04:50:14 AM »
I see some readers charging $10+/minute and just can't imagine calling.  I know that I've spent way over $1K on Keen in the last few months, so I'm sure I could have exchanged 20 of my readings for 1 expensive one, but I still can't imagine calling someone that expensive.  Especially someone who is charging $25+ per minute...

Is there a quality difference between these readers and the ones who charge $3-7 per minute?

Mine has been Mattie $15/min and the longest time something around 20-25 min. Almost nothing significant have manifested so far.

And to be honest, I don't really see any strong correlation between price and quality. Kisha and Yona are not expensive but both are really good. Kisha is almost $2/min but she could be amazing most of the times.

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 02:29:56 PM »
Back in 08' I read with the most expensive reader on Keen....$50 per minute - three minute reading.  She was wrong, so certainly not worth the money.  Over the weekend I tried a reader that was $11 a minute and she was wrong.  I have had really good readings from those that were between 5 - 7 a minute.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 12:36:11 PM by jas »

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 09:09:11 AM »

Mine has been Mattie $15/min and the longest time something around 20-25 min. Almost nothing significant have manifested so far.

And to be honest, I don't really see any strong correlation between price and quality. Kisha and Yona are not expensive but both are really good. Kisha is almost $2/min but she could be amazing most of the times.

Me too. Most expensive was Mattie at some point last year following the good reviews on here. Spoke to her for 10 minutes and nothing, I was not impressed. Then there's Soul Navigation, 9.99/per minute. I've spoken to her a lot over the years but not recently since her prices went up. Way too expensive though she's an excellent empath.

Soul navigation has been really accurate for me and always In the ways I don’t want her to be

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 04:02:49 PM »
Sincerity and I’ve had plenty hits with her

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 07:53:04 AM »
Sincerity and I’ve had plenty hits with her

Sincerity is cheap on her own website :)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 01:38:23 AM »
During my low point/binge last year I signed up for Keen. I was dumb and thought the higher the rate the better they are. The most expensive ones I’ve spoken to are “Psychic Insights by Jo” ($40 per minute), and SAAVA ($35 per minute). A few months ago those of us who’ve read with Jo came to the conclusion that she has a script and copies and pastes the same response for everyone (although her prediction of reconciliation and the timing was correct). In regards to SAAVA his reading isn’t even detailed. I asked what he saw for me and my boyfriend and I shit you not he goes, “Flirtatious energy from now til December, and wishes being granted at the end of December and early January.” I didn’t know what to think of that reading since there weren’t real predictions being made. I didn’t read with him after since I expected a whole lot more than that for $35 a minute.

For me I’ve found out that readers between $4-$8 are the best. They’ve usually been able to connect well with me, and the reading has always been detailed. More importantly the predictions made have come to pass.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 07:52:46 AM »

I haven’t read with Mattie but based on the number of mixed reviews, I don’t feel tempted.  I’ve read with Jacqueline on CP who is the same price and who is supposed to be incredible.. she was absolute garbage.  Fairy tale without a hint of legit insight. Reminds a lot of psychic sources big hitter named Roxanne who Constantly has a huge que and charges similarly.  Total hot garbage.  That being said, I would be ok with those rates

Offline JAG20

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 11:23:03 AM »
Same as Jilly, I've tried mattie and small things have happened but not the biggie, and she is so much money even if she was a good reader it is a hefty price

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2020, 11:57:43 PM »
Aaron, I read with Jacqueline on CP and it was a total fairytale and complete waste of money. I don't like to say that about someone, but nothing she predicted happened

Offline Kate

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2020, 10:22:41 AM »
I'm in Australia - and the AUS dollar to US means that I often have to spend $10 or more for a reading from Cookie for example..
Most I have spent in recent times was to try Mattie and Riley on CP (so over 20 a min AUS).. both were good on current, but bad on future.
I'm thinking now of just sticking to Kisha. She is ethical and caring and mostly accurate with me..and a fraction of the cost.

On principle, I will not read with anyone who charges over $15US a min. The only reader I would go back to in a flash and consider spending that much on, is Matt Fraser.  HE used to be $11.11 on Best Psychic Directory and was 100% with me.  But now too famous to deal with us small folk on chat lines. 

Offline hope36

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2020, 03:39:56 PM »
My most expensive was Mattie as well, read in March 2019 - 21minutes. Nothing she said came to pass.
Yona and Kisha charge way less, and have been accurate for me!

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2020, 07:54:39 AM »
Aaron, I read with Jacqueline on CP and it was a total fairytale and complete waste of money. I don't like to say that about someone, but nothing she predicted happened

People say she can be crazy accurate at times but I really don’t see how. She was just throwing out the most cliche fairy tale crap possible and was totally wrong.  I corrected her three or so times when she said something completely off the mark and she changed the direction each time.  I hung up.  Abrielle is a similarly priced well reviewed reader on CP and same deal more or less. For $15 a minute, you should be able to tell someone what their last bowel movement looked like.

There is a reader on CP who charges $13 a minute and is in my opinion worth the money.  Her name is Skye and she has a gift that is unparalleled in my opinion. I get goosebumps just thinking about the two readings I’ve had with her.   Only negative with her though is that she will not focus solely on one topic if that’s what you’re aiming for.  It’s like she has to tell you everything that’s coming to her and she picks things up from every facet of your life. 

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2020, 05:45:25 PM »
I'm curious too! Every once in a while, I'll search the most expensive readers on keen for a laugh and I'm blown away at the prices. Like??? I could never dream of spending that much/minute. Like $50/minute, imagine omg. Especially hearing about how the higher price doesn't necessitate a better reading, even if I had the money, I don't think I'd be tempted.

Offline cake101

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2020, 09:52:54 PM »

I haven’t read with Mattie but based on the number of mixed reviews, I don’t feel tempted.  I’ve read with Jacqueline on CP who is the same price and who is supposed to be incredible.. she was absolute garbage.  Fairy tale without a hint of legit insight. Reminds a lot of psychic sources big hitter named Roxanne who Constantly has a huge que and charges similarly.  Total hot garbage.  That being said, I would be ok with those rates

I read with Jacqueline to and she was awful! She commented on my poi being attracted to the connection I share with my family or how close I was to them or something like that. I was like bitch I don't got no family lol

anything