Author Topic: Most accurate Etsy psychic?  (Read 13857 times)

Offline Wanderlust619

Re: Most accurate Etsy psychic?
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2020, 04:18:47 PM »
Also, for people that have been on the forum for a while and us newbies come on here and post or update a prediction thats come to pass... maybe search other peoples thoughts on a reader too on all the links for that reader or topic before accusing us "newbies" of being that reader. It makes me want to take all of my posts down. I thought going back and updating about her prediction for me might help someone else who has also read with her. So sorry for posting. I don't even feel comfortable posting now. Are people always accused of being that reader when a prediction passes?
I have literally never asked someone before. But you had like 12 posts at the time and the majority of them mentioned her.  And as I said, you are the only person who said she worked for you in the entire forum. I did search. Unfortunately after I bought a reading.. but when I saw you were the only one,  I canceled and was refunded.
Its not as if it never happens. It was just a question. Sorry if I offended you.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2020, 06:25:26 PM »
Yes, you did. Ive found others in this forum who she has also worked for! Also, if i were her, why would i have left a review saying "she was wrong" and then posted an update that her prediction partly came through. I wouldve just said from the beginning, "she was totally right". Which still, her prediction is not fully come to pass.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2020, 09:17:10 PM »
Yes, you did. Ive found others in this forum who she has also worked for! Also, if i were her, why would i have left a review saying "she was wrong" and then posted an update that her prediction partly came through. I wouldve just said from the beginning, "she was totally right". Which still, her prediction is not fully come to pass.

Again, I apologize. I just want to help others avoid being swindled. There are some psychics who lurk on here and talk themselves up. I know when I was a newbie I commented on all the different psychics I'd tried before I found the forum. When yours seemed limited, I thought it was worth asking. I chose this post because it was only 1 page and would have less people following it.
I did search her name the way you posted it(copypaste)maybe there's a typo or case sensitivity that kept me from seeing any other good reviews. Sorry for jumping the gun.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2020, 10:58:02 PM »
No problem its ok, i understand where you are coming from. . Ive also read with anthony, amanda, raynee, blindtruthtarot, and a few others where ive left reviews!

Offline njlady

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2020, 12:45:31 AM »
Are people always accused of being that reader when a prediction passes?

All the time, lol.  I think the addicts have a form of panic or anxiety disorder.  They don't know themselves and depend on others for answers, but at the same time believe they can read other peoples minds and intentions.  If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

Sure, shills show up on here all the time ... but rather than ignore a shill, put them on block or make a joke like normal people, they take out their lack of control over their own actions and try to make themselves feel like they are in the driver's seat by lashing out.  Can't control themselves but think they can control other people.

Offline massine

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2020, 01:32:21 AM »
I had a reading with 11:11 Witchy Babe aka Steph on Etsy AND I LOVE HER!!!!!
She kept telling me about the Taurus energy and my ex is a Taurus (ew, I know lol! She didn't ask for his dob or his age! Can you tell that I'm a scorpio? 😂) And she explained all the cards, their meanings and what their order meant. She was incredible and I absolutely love her vibes. She picked up on the situation and our energies so well, her outcomes aren't for a while but honestly she nailed the situation, the past and our energies and personalities and from reviews on her Facebook and Etsy I have high high hopes!

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2020, 02:20:14 AM »
She kept telling me about the Taurus energy and my ex is a Taurus (ew, I know lol! She didn't ask for his dob or his age! Can you tell that I'm a scorpio? 😂) And she explained all the cards, their meanings and what their order meant. She was incredible and I absolutely love her vibes. She picked up on the situation and our energies so well, her outcomes aren't for a while but honestly she nailed the situation, the past and our energies and personalities and from reviews on her Facebook and Etsy I have high high hopes!

She is actually a friend of mine <3  This makes me happy.

Offline massine

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2020, 02:41:55 AM »

Give her a big hug from me and tell her she is an absolute ray of sunshine and her laugh is infectious! She really is just mind blowing! <3

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2020, 12:21:44 AM »

Hi! Do you have a link to her shop

Give her a big hug from me and tell her she is an absolute ray of sunshine and her laugh is infectious! She really is just mind blowing! <3

Offline Anon

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2020, 06:50:48 PM »
Not a single one got a prediction right. Even a simple, yes no question. Or the month mentioned something will happen....several months pass....nothing

Offline bonba

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2021, 07:52:12 PM »
irishfamily nothing they said came to pass. they refereed me to some other readers but they are mostly fake.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2021, 06:26:50 PM »
Faucetwater readings said things that yona said so maybe she is accurate

Offline Anon

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2021, 10:10:34 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,6711.0/topicseen.html
Hate to disappoint