Author Topic: Most accurate Etsy psychic?  (Read 13856 times)

Offline laoch

Most accurate Etsy psychic?
« on: January 12, 2020, 07:59:15 PM »
Who is the most accurate Etsy psychic in your experience?

Offline shippunk182

Re: Most accurate Etsy psychic?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 05:40:13 AM »
Irish family psychics has been accurate for me but I’m reading others haven’t had good luck with them. Tami on there is also good - but one of her predictions for this past weekend didn’t come true and I wrote her and she didn’t reply .

Bonnie is ok.

Offline Anon

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 07:04:41 PM »
From my experience, and I've tried several on there. Not gr8 IMHO.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 04:04:29 AM »
Blindtruthtarot!! 100%

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 05:40:29 AM »
BlindTruth is accurate eh ? Never heard of her and may read with her later but I’m so apprehensive with etsy

Offline Anon

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2020, 06:43:18 PM »
Too advicey for me.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2020, 11:34:26 PM »
Yes shes really good. Ive known her a while now and she reads for me, my friends, and fam. She is very blunt and gives advice as in she wants you to figure stuff out but is very supportive. She reads tarot but is intuitive as well! Shes been right for me multiple times when using her intuitive side. Her phone readings are great because i feel you get alot out of them! :)

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2020, 03:46:20 PM »
Anyone used lady Seleneuniverse  ? Ordered a same day reading from her yesterday she was supposed to have it done within 12 hours and she’s not replied not done it- just ghosted .

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2020, 06:08:39 PM »
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LadySeleneUniverse
Many of her one star reviews mention that she not only uses a template (copy/paste), but she is late delivering. Someone even said it took her 9 days to deliver a same day reading.

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2020, 05:24:46 AM »
I finally got the reading after work today (way after the time I was supposed to) she didn’t answer ONE question I asked . Instead she insisted I would meet my true soulmate this year and described someone who’s not even my type and the letter of a his first name. She was supposed to tell me how/where I would meet this so called soulmate and said she could not tell me that info. Thankfully it was dirt cheap because I would not have paid a penny more . Bogus .

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2020, 02:41:19 PM »
You guys.. I kid you not i thought spiritroombydawn was full of poo but her prediction just came to pass!

Offline Anon

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2020, 07:58:00 PM »

She didn't make sense for me:
As I connect with Spirit I have a gentleman who wears a white coat he has dark hair and does not look a great age when he passed . He comes with much love for you .???? Dunno who this is.

You are a wise old Soul and this is why relationships are sometimes difficult you have many exacting criteria and they say you cannot have everything yet you need a meeting of minds and bodies .???

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2020, 05:16:47 AM »
You guys.. I kid you not i thought spiritroombydawn was full of poo but her prediction just came to pass!

Okay, I gotta ask. Are you SpiritroomByDawn? I haven't seen positive reviews on her by anyone but you. Maybe I'm just skeptical because I've been taken in so many times but it just seems odd.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2020, 02:35:19 AM »
Yep, I'm her, you caught me :o

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2020, 07:31:13 AM »
Also, for people that have been on the forum for a while and us newbies come on here and post or update a prediction thats come to pass... maybe search other peoples thoughts on a reader too on all the links for that reader or topic before accusing us "newbies" of being that reader. It makes me want to take all of my posts down. I thought going back and updating about her prediction for me might help someone else who has also read with her. So sorry for posting. I don't even feel comfortable posting now. Are people always accused of being that reader when a prediction passes?

anything