Author Topic: What do I do???  (Read 3304 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: What do I do???
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2020, 07:46:27 AM »
Well when he did nothing made any sense, one of the reasons was I didn’t open a gate? I tried just asking how he was and it took 4 days for a reply. I never asked for closure because I thought he would come running back and tell me. It’s too late for me to initiate contact and ask.
He also asked me to move in with him the day before he dumped me. I dunno I guess I just want to hear from him, not looking to gain a lot, just wanting closure at the most.

Hi Ash

I'm so sorry for what happened in  your life.
If my understanding is right, he didn't tell you why he wanted to break up and you want to know the reason right?

if so did you contact him and say you need a closure, you want to know why.

If he will give you the answer then good you'll have some sort of conversation.
If not it's a red flag.

And honestly he broke up with you the day after he asked you to move in, is a huge red flag.

Hi Ash,
Thanks for your reply.
At least he replied there are so many guy they just ghost and never show up again.
I think if what you want is really a closure, then just contact him and saying I thought I moved on but sometimes something still comes up on my mind. I want to know why we broke up.

But if what you really want is not a closure...but him coming back..

probably just live your life as happy as you can.
Then you may attract somebody else(even better),or he may see your happy pics on sms and regret what he has done...then contact you.

It's just my opinion, guys like happy girls, somebody can live a great life without them.
Go for a trip, nightout with friends, eat something good, buy a nice dress etc.

I believe when he fell in love with you you were happy healthy not obsessed with anything.
I think the most important thing is to go back to that you.
Then things will come after in the best way.

Getting back with somebody is not back but start a new relatoinship I think.

And I feel too much psychic (even some) readings drain our energy.

Sorry just my humble opinion.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 07:50:17 AM by ES1281 »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2020, 08:29:50 PM »
He knew this woman before you got together.  it wasn't a rebound, he found someone he connected with better. 

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2020, 10:32:46 PM »
It isn't an asshole thing to say.  I am intuitive myself and I picked up on that.  I think the problem is that so many of us want a sugar coated response.  It's like putting lipstick on a pig.  The guy sounds like he has issues anyway and the relationship he is currently in will fail by the summer.  You don't need to pay me:)

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2020, 12:34:53 AM »
He knew this woman before you got together.  it wasn't a rebound, he found someone he connected with better.

Funny because he didn’t.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2020, 04:10:20 AM »
Hi Ash let me just say that you probably dodged a bullet. This guy decided to move on from you what is to say he wouldn't do the same to this other woman. And even if he doesn't he probably did you a favor so you can find someone who wont do this to you. If you never get closure on this just know that it is his cowardice. A man of integrity would give you the respect and tell you why he is breaking up with you and not ask you to move in with him because he is too afraid to tell you the truth which is that he is not moving in but moving on. Did you really want to be with a coward who will disrespect you for the rest of your life. I hope not. You deserve so much better than this chicken shit

anything