Author Topic: Fell off the Bandwagon too many times in 2019  (Read 1278 times)

WinterElf

Fell off the Bandwagon too many times in 2019
« on: January 12, 2020, 06:50:58 PM »
I have been clean for longer than expected. I fell off the bandwagon so many times in 2019 and kept going to psychics , holding on to hope for jobs or love etc 
I was told I would never lose a job i had in 2019 and I did lol despite my best efforts.

The only thing keeping me from activating my keen account is recounting the worry , being broke, and anxiety before and after each call.  2019 was full of looking at keen, crying on the phone to psychics lol, and obsessively checking their social media because more than 6 psychics said i would find the 3rd party on his page. jeezzzzzz Paranoia was also a thing that i got from those readings. Even if there is a 3rd party, why spend that money asking about them when i could use it for a flight to Vegas or Arizona or a manicure to look good and find a better man? lol

I finally told my mom where all my money was going. People in my family thought i was addicted to drugs. :o :o :o  My mom couldnt believe that there are people who pay hundreds of dollars to a have a stranger tell them about their life.  She was dumbfounded but didnt laugh at me when i told her about my addiction.  She said that the readings kept me from the reality of my situation and was a waste of time.

SInce stopping the readings, my house has more furniture lol  I got a job... my mood has improved a lot and I feel more positive about each day.  I ruined more than 2 relationships and friendships from readings.  Weird how one said he was cheating and then i call back 2 weeks later and she said she doesnt see a woman around him lol  I dont feel an urge nowadays but reading the Bible or meditation or listening to Coast to Coast am takes any desire away.

WinterElf

Re: Fell off the Bandwagon too many times in 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 01:33:22 AM »
Oh heck yah. I have hope and feel like i have control over my own future. I don't want to know what tomorrow will bring because we create it with every move we make. Plus my luck has improved a lot since stopping the readings.
Plus i feel stronger mentally and not as easily influenced.

WinterElf

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 07:50:49 PM »
Yah! Things have improved and still are but I feel so weird not getting readings anymore. Like there is a void that i had and i thought readings would fill them in a way. I try to keep busy. But also there are people with mental issues like OCD and anxiety and other stuff who are medicating with psychics.

I feel like it's too late how i stopped readings. I have ruined a lot of stuff in my life and also my finances.... Also we buy a fantasy when getting readingscto make us look forward to something. Now i just try to live in the present.

This is not against people who love readings and can control it.

WinterElf

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 02:50:44 AM »
Still going strong with no readings. I used to deactivate and then activate but i deactivated a long time ago. I HATE keen with a passion.. 

I don't even email or talk to my psychic friends because i am so serious about telling psychic readings to F off and addictions are sneaky. I feel happier and my anxiety is much less but there are times i get so depressed .
 It's a process.