Author Topic: Liam  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Rosa

Liam
« on: January 12, 2020, 02:49:50 PM »
I can't find a thread anywhere for this genuine empath who was quite phenomenal in picking up on people's thoughts around me.  He goes deep into the male energies and explained why my POI behaves the way he does and what's behind it.  A lot of what he has predicted ties in with Riley and Skye and he sure keeps it real.

He doesn't seem to come on that often which is a shame. He is one of my favourite readers and for me worth the expensive rate. 8)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Liam
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 03:12:30 PM »
Feed me a great Fairytale over 4 years ago, none of it ever happened. It seemed like he knew what he was talking about too.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 03:16:02 PM »
Liam was terrible for me. None of his predictions happened (it’s been over 2 yrs since I read with him).
He’s a fairytale reader in my opinion. And a terrible empath. He couldn’t have been more wrong

He kept telling me my « art business » will boom in 2018. Lol. I don’t own a business and I don’t do art, I’ll tell you that much. He also told me I’ll start writing and become a professional writer as a hobby. That hasn’t happened either. Nothing he said resonated with me.

Predictions about POI didn’t happen either. The opposite happened actually.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 02:21:29 AM by Blueberry »

Offline Rosa

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2020, 04:24:38 PM »
That really sucks to hear of your experiences. He did pick up some very interesting facts around the POI. He didn't sugarcoat for me but see what happens. I'll update if anything has manifested  :(

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 05:30:25 PM »
That really sucks to hear of your experiences. He did pick up some very interesting facts around the POI. He didn't sugarcoat for me but see what happens. I'll update if anything has manifested  :(

Rosa, did anything come to pass? I really enjoyed my reading with him too and found him to be really genuine.