Author Topic: Love Life Psychic (Luna) on PO  (Read 10553 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Love Life Psychic (Luna) on PO
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2020, 10:25:06 AM »
She’s realistic too.  No fairytale.

She’s so sweet too.  Worth the money.  Let me know what you think

Offline Esse

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2020, 10:40:54 AM »
I think she is also on CP - has some good reviews on there, i read with her this week she picked up on a couple of things and gave me a couple of predictions and gave me some good advice, will update if they happen.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2020, 12:36:08 PM »
I did a reading with her and not one thing she said was correct so I doubt her predictions.  She’s nice though!

Damn  I really liked her, loved her sunny voice as well.

I am sorry your predictions didnt come in

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2020, 02:42:06 PM »
What is her link on PO?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2020, 05:21:56 PM »
I did a reading with her and not one thing she said was correct so I doubt her predictions.  She’s nice though!

I just found her to be very fairytale.  Maybe she works better for others?

pfizer

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2020, 12:43:12 AM »
hummm she did tell me bad news before but in a very gentle way..

I just found her to be very fairytale.  Maybe she works better for others?

pfizer

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2020, 04:12:53 AM »
i guess she really connected well with me then.
last sat i asked about this week as i was waiting for some orders
she told me first part of the week would be very quiet and good news comes later of the week
today is thursday here and i got the good news this morning.

Offline lyshajayne

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2020, 11:55:43 AM »
Any more accurate predictions? I've just done a 3 min reading with her, and alot of points are super accurate; she broke the negatives softly, but overall a positive outcome predicted with timeframe of August/September. It's a timeframe about 7 other psychics predicted too though, which feels a little iffy....

pfizer

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2020, 03:01:27 PM »
she is my no. 1 at PO

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2020, 04:30:12 PM »
I recently got a couple more readings with her out of curiosity, and I thought she was great. My first reading made me feel like she was sugarcoating, but after hearing my second reading, I could actually clearly see clear progression in the situation behind the scenes rather than just being told the same thing again and being told to just "be patient", which many advisors do. Unfortunately, I wasn't provided any timeframes to go off of. I also asked her for a general reading for the month of May. I can't validate predictions about the situation I inquired about within a set period of time, but I can at least see if things unfold in May like she said they would.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2020, 04:37:37 PM »
For me she was straight forward not sugar coat but the way she delivers messages feels she ain't confident like she says I feel this will happen, I feel POI will do this...so I do not feel confident

But is she good with timeframes?

Offline Lys

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2020, 06:03:59 PM »
I posted before in january I liked the reading... But I saw nothing have passed with his time frame so I buyed another reading 2 months after and she said finally the person in question have change etc. The opposite of the reading before.. so wtf?? I think she is a good empath, but for the predictions im not sure to be honest.. I had a general reading too and it was really not precise.

Offline Lys

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2020, 06:05:55 PM »
Got a 3min video reading with her on PO, and she seems really nice. However, I wish she were more firm on her prediction. I asked about reconciliation, and she saw contact coming in and that she wouldn't rule out reconciliation, but I wish she gave a more firm answer than that. If reconciliation is a "maybe" then I don't want to wait for contact. She didn't a give a timeframe of any kind, not even a "soon", so I don't really know how to gauge whether she will be accurate or not. I've had so many people predict contact and reconciliation, but so many timeframes have come and gone, I don't really know what to believe anymore. She said my confidence in this situation will return, and I hope it will because I've basically lost all faith at this point. She also said that our silence is more of a timeout/pause than an ending, but we haven't spoken in half a year, so it feels like a sugarcoated reading.

she said the same thing for me lol time out pause

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2020, 09:17:10 PM »
I posted before in january I liked the reading... But I saw nothing have passed with his time frame so I buyed another reading 2 months after and she said finally the person in question have change etc. The opposite of the reading before.. so wtf?? I think she is a good empath, but for the predictions im not sure to be honest.. I had a general reading too and it was really not precise.

That's just free will at play. If someone decides to take a different path, then it is what it is unfortunately. She does seem like a good empath and is very intuitive, but I think most empaths aren't the best at "final outcomes," but if you had a general reading with her and it didn't resonate with you, then, at the end of the day, you two probably don't connect well, and it's not worth trying with her again. I just went back and listened to my general reading for this month, and it's been playing out like she told me it would so far. Although I'll have to wait til the end of the month to see just how accurate the full reading was.

pfizer

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2020, 02:25:18 AM »
she performed better with business reading; that is my experience.
she gave timeline and its spot on.