Author Topic: Do you find that readers tend to predict a similar timeline?  (Read 2799 times)

Offline russianred

Do you find that readers tend to predict a similar timeline?
« on: January 10, 2020, 10:54:42 PM »
Just wondering if you have this phenomenon - do your readers tend to converge around a very similar window of time? I can't tell if it's because most readers just guess ~2 months as shorter than that seems unsafe and longer than that seems bleak, if they all read situations similarly, or if there's something to it.

Offline Arigirl

Re: Do you find that readers tend to predict a similar timeline?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 11:00:40 PM »
I've been wondering the same thing, and would like input on this

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 01:37:34 AM »
Gaylene, Kira, Beverly Ann, Ari and others have all said I will get contact in a 1 - which should be this month but I’m wondering if it’s all the same because I read with them all within a week or two?

Online Aaron0326

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 11:12:45 AM »
I have to admit that I think most psychics who throw out some arbitrary number are just making it up. If a reader can receive highly specific details on ost and present from some supernatural source like a number of the mentioned readers here do, why would that source give them some vague as hell number with no timeframe qualifier? It makes no sense that said source would give a number that would only lead to confusion.  Just my two cents.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 12:16:09 PM »
I have to admit that I think most psychics who throw out some arbitrary number are just making it up. If a reader can receive highly specific details on ost and present from some supernatural source like a number of the mentioned readers here do, why would that source give them some vague as hell number with no timeframe qualifier? It makes no sense that said source would give a number that would only lead to confusion.  Just my two cents.

I absolutely hate numbers. LOL! What I have seen over the years is that most psychics have no idea about timeframes specifically. Some will even tell you that "time is fluid". Truth be told, many people move homes in the spring and summer because the weather is nicer. Many companies hire in the beginning of the calendar year because that is when they predict their resourcing for the next 4 quarters. So getting a new job in the first quarter is not unusual. It's also the time of year for losing weight, concentrating on health (new year's resolutions). Relationships/reconciliations are bigger around the holidays because it's an emotional nostalgic time for a lot of people. New people tend to come in during the warmer months because people are out and about. Some things are just pure common sense more than a real psychic revelation.

Offline russianred

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 08:41:20 PM »
Both good points above.  I also think that maybe the timeline I've been getting from most readers is just what most outside observers might guess based on the situation.  I still find it a little eerie how most said the same month though and it makes me hope that there might be something to it.

Offline Jenjen

Re: Do you find that readers tend to predict a similar timel
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2020, 08:48:31 PM »
Yeah, I find timelines to be quite shaky! I get numbers or 6 months out. I have had three readers to predict time frames that were so correct it was shockingly informative and on point. That was in three years...what gives?

Both good points above.  I also think that maybe the timeline I've been getting from most readers is just what most outside observers might guess based on the situation.  I still find it a little eerie how most said the same month though and it makes me hope that there might be something to it.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 12:50:28 AM »
So about a year ago I was on a hardcore Keen binge. At the time my boyfriend and I had just broken up and I didn’t know what the future held. We broke up because of me and I’d kept trying to get us back together but the process took a long time to the point where I didn’t think a reconciliation would happen. About 90% of the people I’d spoken with said we would reconcile, with the timeline being around spring or early summer. So for me they were able to tell me a timeline 3-6 months out for the timing. Most of these readings occurred December - February. He and I officially reconciled in April. So while some couldn’t give a date or month, they were accurate with the season.

Offline dollhousewelcome

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2020, 08:21:53 AM »
Yes, they always (for me) tend to have the same timelines. That's when I know their prediction isn't going to happen.lol 

Offline russianred

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2020, 03:41:21 PM »
Yes, they always (for me) tend to have the same timelines. That's when I know their prediction isn't going to happen.lol

Ha, why does it make you think that?  I was hoping for the opposite.

Online Aaron0326

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2020, 05:32:34 PM »

I absolutely hate numbers. LOL! What I have seen over the years is that most psychics have no idea about timeframes specifically. Some will even tell you that "time is fluid". Truth be told, many people move homes in the spring and summer because the weather is nicer. Many companies hire in the beginning of the calendar year because that is when they predict their resourcing for the next 4 quarters. So getting a new job in the first quarter is not unusual. It's also the time of year for losing weight, concentrating on health (new year's resolutions). Relationships/reconciliations are bigger around the holidays because it's an emotional nostalgic time for a lot of people. New people tend to come in during the warmer months because people are out and about. Some things are just pure common sense more than a real psychic revelation.

Agreed.  It really is useless to hang on to timeframes as annoying as it is to not consider timing. 

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2020, 12:12:53 AM »

Ha, why does it make you think that?  I was hoping for the opposite.

Curious on your thoughts here too.

Most of my timelines have been end of January / February / March / April