Author Topic: Roxanne - don’t waste your money  (Read 7705 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Roxanne - don’t waste your money
« on: January 10, 2020, 08:09:31 AM »
I’ve seen some insanely glowing reviews for Roxanne.  I thought she would be at least decent..  This is the scripted, absolute nonsense she called a reading for me.  She didn’t even try to be good at her cold reading. What’s funny is psychic source won’t even allow me to rate her despite paying over $10 a minute for her reading.  Even my hopeful ass knew this was total nonsense.  How can she possibly be so well reviewed when she shits out readings like this?  This is a scam here

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 08:12:35 AM by Aaron0326 »

beachgal214

Re: Roxanne - don’t waste your money
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 12:11:42 PM »
ugh im so sorry about that!!! thats so strange that she assumed you guys were in a good stable place from the get go.  When I have read with her in the past she was overly positive too. prob why she has good reviews.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 12:42:59 PM »
Psychic source has a few talented readers but most are straight  up cold readers following scripts.  It’s become quite obvious. I’ve now heard a number of them use the same stock line.  “She feels she’s unworthy of your love” has come up in a go or different readings.  Nope.. I think Roxanne’s reviews and demand are a huge gimmick. She was literally one of the worst readings on there.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 02:16:17 PM »
Too expensive for me...maybe in my next life lol!

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 03:00:08 PM »
Too expensive for me...maybe in my next life lol!

Massive waste of money.  She is clearly cold reading.  There is literally no way her Line is as crazy as it is naturally.  Readers who have waitlists like that always have at least some unique aspect of a gift.  The fact that she didn’t even try and used stock lines, much less utilize any psychic ability, is a big fat warning sign.  Also sketchy is that a nearly ten minute reading at over ten bucks a minute does n qualify me for leaving a review.  That is sketchy as hell. 

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 04:03:02 PM »
From my script:
3051 - Roxanne     You both are in a long term relationship, it will be towards the start of spring in March

She nailed communication for me once, but end prediction didn't happen.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2020, 04:47:37 PM »
You could not leave a leave a review...why not?

I’ve seen some insanely glowing reviews for Roxanne.  I thought she would be at least decent..  This is the scripted, absolute nonsense she called a reading for me.  She didn’t even try to be good at her cold reading. What’s funny is psychic source won’t even allow me to rate her despite paying over $10 a minute for her reading.  Even my hopeful ass knew this was total nonsense.  How can she possibly be so well reviewed when she shits out readings like this?  This is a scam here

Offline MariaEleonore

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2020, 02:03:35 PM »
I could not agree more with you!
I watched her since she came on the side, started at 5,99 a minute and in less than a year she was on top price, and she had a call back list which was incredible.

The review problem - well I know for sure, that you can give a review on the side, when a reading was over 3 minutes, but they are moderated. The advisor I had, who left the side in the meantime because of this - as one reason -never saw a review of me showing up.   ( I mean my former Advisor there) When I called and said, "I did wrote you a review but I can not see it" She was always so polite, and said, well they are all moderated so I am sure it will turn up soon- Thank you so much" So PS moderate reviews, and they decide if they are shown to the clients or not - good or bad once.  With this strategy they of course also guide you to the advisors of their choice. I am happy to pay good money for a reading, - as I save up and have a good / long one which helps me - but some of these TOP Dollars there are a waste of money clearly and on the other side you do not see the good once, they keep low key for which reason ever, may because they are to good, and would actually help a client to stand on their own feeds, and not need this kind of help anymore.... I am just thinking...

So when they tell you that you can not give a review as you should be able too, even after you paid that amount of money - it says all or?

Sure I know not every advisor is for every client, sometimes it just dont click...and you may are dissapointed....its happen. But the policy behind this advisor here in this post I never got to be honest, while there are advisors, on the lower price tier are so much better....

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2020, 06:05:24 PM »
I could not agree more with you!
I watched her since she came on the side, started at 5,99 a minute and in less than a year she was on top price, and she had a call back list which was incredible.

The review problem - well I know for sure, that you can give a review on the side, when a reading was over 3 minutes, but they are moderated. The advisor I had, who left the side in the meantime because of this - as one reason -never saw a review of me showing up.   ( I mean my former Advisor there) When I called and said, "I did wrote you a review but I can not see it" She was always so polite, and said, well they are all moderated so I am sure it will turn up soon- Thank you so much" So PS moderate reviews, and they decide if they are shown to the clients or not - good or bad once.  With this strategy they of course also guide you to the advisors of their choice. I am happy to pay good money for a reading, - as I save up and have a good / long one which helps me - but some of these TOP Dollars there are a waste of money clearly and on the other side you do not see the good once, they keep low key for which reason ever, may because they are to good, and would actually help a client to stand on their own feeds, and not need this kind of help anymore.... I am just thinking...

So when they tell you that you can not give a review as you should be able too, even after you paid that amount of money - it says all or?

Sure I know not every advisor is for every client, sometimes it just dont click...and you may are dissapointed....its happen. But the policy behind this advisor here in this post I never got to be honest, while there are advisors, on the lower price tier are so much better....

Yea it seems to be a trend across platforms which is funny.  I struggle to believe that confirmation bias can be powerful enough to keep the fake fairy tail readers booked 24/7 for years.   Would Bet that the ques are artificial for many. Roxanne  just really stood out to me as one who was a total fake and didn’t give a crap about making it believable.  Her reading could have cone from an automated psychic robot and you wouldn’t have been able to tell the difference.   The psychic consumer community is not huge and word of mouth is the where legends are made.   She just doesn’t make sense.  I realize these lines are businesses with bottom lines and pockets to please but at least build a product around someone who reflects well on you ya know? 
I guess it’s actually a good thing that the better ones are cheaper so I shouldn’t complain.

anything