Author Topic: I can now say who was right and wrong  (Read 9259 times)

Offline Aaron0326

I can now say who was right and wrong
« on: January 09, 2020, 11:05:13 PM »
I’ve been calling psychic source for a few weeks trying to get answers about my ex. 

Spoke with too many.  I’m not sure any of them were really correct except for Shira, the one reader I wanted to be wrong.  I hated her reading so much that I discounted it. 

Offline Jenjen

Re: I can now say who was right and wrong
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 11:19:16 PM »
Araron, it happens!

When I first started this "reading binge" of mine I tried at least 30 or Psychic s in a week..I was so confused and then the true binge started. Believe you will find the right ones for you. I find if you use several different venues it is better. I have two reader I get face to face reading which is cool.

Prices are all over the place! I always look for specials and private readers. There are excellent expos to go to to get a lot of reads in one afternoon. Enjoyable and affordable. I have six readers that are my go to..some start to the point and cold but good. Sometimes I just need to have my hand held.

Great to see you today. Hope all is going your way. I have put myself on "no calls for awhile" I must be honest I have a cold sweat. Yuk.  8)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 11:47:38 PM by Jenjen »

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 12:30:07 AM »
I’ve been psychic binging periodically for years. I’ve spoken to them all.  I met with my ex today to speak about getting back together and she made it clear she shut the door completely.  She gave me all of her reasons as well.  It’s just funny how I was hanging on every word from these psychics in the last month and how SO few of them got anything correct.  I mean holy hell.  I don’t know why I expected anything else though. 

Moira - wrong.
Annaleigh - wrong
Narnia/seraphina/Eliza/etc/etc wrong wrong wrong. 

Shira was the only one who was right.  She didn’t tell me my ex was going through things and loved me  and would be back.  She said I had a chance and screwed it up. She said had I changed things just a few weeks prior the outcome would have been drastically different. She said my ex was looking for a serious relationship and marriage and I didn’t see that.  She said my ex had mostly moved on and that I was wasting my time.  I thought she was crazy.  Every single point was correct.  I was shocked when my ex said the part about marriage... I would have never expected that to be true.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 12:47:16 AM »
Omg...so sad for you. I have been in your shoes with the talks and hopefully you can reflect..
Believe me I understand from experience...so sad.
There are a lot of kind people here on the forum...some wacky one like me!
Good luck. Reach out as much as you need.
Not allowing myself to have a reading!
J

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 01:21:16 AM »
Omg...so sad for you. I have been in your shoes with the talks and hopefully you can reflect..
Believe me I understand from experience...so sad.
There are a lot of kind people here on the forum...some wacky one like me!
Good luck. Reach out as much as you need.
Not allowing myself to have a reading!
J

Haha thanks for the kind words! I’ll be fine, I’m just venting.  In all fairness, I did this to myself. I know that. I don’t know why I expected all these psychics to be correct when I knew in my heart what was going to happen.  I’ve been through this before and they were all wrong then.why I expected differently this time is a failure of rationality from me. To be fair, some psychics got a few things right here and there.   Gail on keen was actually pretty correct.  A number of other readers got random things correct but missed other big things.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 03:24:07 AM »
Aaron,

this WHY I came her to this forum was to vent, seek, try, read, learn and see other peopleS'
Journey. Venting is healthy! This is really been a dark dark time in my life. Tell everyone my soul has darken and heart is the size of a dried grape..ouch.

I thought I was the only bringer...the money I have spent.. the last three years. Whoa. Can not think about it now..I for sure did it to myself... still confused.

Vent. Do what it takes to see yourself in a better place.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2020, 05:40:13 AM »
Ok so I just realized something.  I read with Sammie twice.  The first time, she told me my ex was trying to actively walk away from me but she would eventually turn around because she wouldn’t be able to shake her feelings.  The second time, I told her I was having coffee with the ex and she said it would go poorly.  She felt an immediate shoot down of my offer for the relationship.  That was correct.  So maybe she was correct on the second one and at least half correct on the first

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2020, 06:10:15 AM »
Shit, ginger was also right.  She said my ex thinks I’m wasting my time trying to win her back

beachgal214

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2020, 12:19:20 PM »
Aaron I am so sorry to hear but I think its great to get out of the bubble and move forward after getting closure.  How did you end up setting the coffee date? she was open to that which is a good sign anyway - she respects you.

and wow kind of good to know the accurate ones.

I always thought ginger was accurate for me too.  Sammie too if I remember.  I am cutting way back on readings as I too have had communication direct from POI and our situation remains the same for now.  I think he feels who knows what the future holds but I am not sticking around to find out.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2020, 02:14:02 PM »
Yea, Ginger had been good for me too.. the cards! Sammie I have not yet tried...

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2020, 03:02:17 PM »
Yea, Ginger had been good for me too.. the cards! Sammie I have not yet tried...

Only weird thing is ginger changed her reading from tough but positive to completely negative.  Weirdly enough a lot of my readers in different platforms  did that very abruptly in the last two weeks. 

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2020, 03:36:34 PM »
So guys is ginger worth a try?

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2020, 04:05:11 PM »
My reading was inconclusive too--said would take months for me to be in a relationship with my love interest at the time, but I didn't wait it out.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2020, 04:44:26 PM »
Really interesting?

Only weird thing is ginger changed her reading from tough but positive to completely negative.  Weirdly enough a lot of my readers in different platforms  did that very abruptly in the last two weeks.

Offline njlady

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2020, 05:23:22 PM »

I've never spoken to any of these readers but most read current energy.   Your ex could have been having second thoughts (tough but positive reading) and then decided to be firm in her decision or made a final decision (the No Way Jose reading) hence you getting two different answers.