Author Topic: For those who believe in "angel numbers": what is '222' and '555'?  (Read 3199 times)

Offline dasaninot

Hey all,

So I've tried researching this topic. I'm not even sure I believe in Angel Numbers but for the past 3 months, I have NON-STOP been seeing primarily "222" and "555". They're on the clock, on purchase receipts, everywhere! I don't look at the time a lot to be honest, so I don't think I'm just catching those numbers because they stand out and neglecting to acknowledge every other time on the clock.

I've searched and searched and just give up. There's a ton of pages out there and basically, they mean EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. So many of those forums and articles are so ambiguous and diverse that hell, I have no clue.

Ironically, I was born on the 25th. I see 444 and 911 sometimes too, but not as often.

For those who believe in angel numbers and have seen "222" or "555", based on your experience of what awaited (changes, events, messages, etc), what do these numbers mean?

Thank you for reading and for your advice.

Offline Phoenixwolf

Re: For those who believe in "angel numbers": what is '222' and '555'?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 03:23:52 PM »
I definitely see repeating numbers myself.
Sometimes

I'm still trying to figure it all out myself.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 09:19:20 PM »
Ok! I’m the one to talk to about this! I am deep into angel numbers and can give you the basic briefs on them. Angel numbers are messages from the universe/God/our angels and are ways the spiritual realm attempts to communicate with us for guidance, warnings, and re-assurance. The synchronicities can be found on clocks, license plates, receipts, books, signs... almost anywhere, and that is why it’s important to stay aware and enlightened. It being for our highest good. To answer your question:

222 is the angel number that represents:
to keep doing what you are doing, you are on the right path, at the right place, at the right time, and divinely protected, everything is unfolding in accordance to divine will for your highest and greatest good, trust and stay focused on the results you want rather than what you don’t want  (more of an affirmation to trust that you are protected + on right path)

555 is the angel number that represents:
CHANGES, big, life transforming changes! Huge changes are or will unfold in your life in accordance to divine will. It’s a call from the universe to receive the changes by co-creating positive choices + blessings in your life and being open to new paths, as well as preparing yourself

Offline HappE

Can anyone tell me what 11:11 means?  I keep randomly glancing at the clock several times a week and see 11:11.

Offline fashiondiva6337

Can anyone tell me what 11:11 means?  I keep randomly glancing at the clock several times a week and see 11:11.

good things are coming! Don't forget to make a wish ;)

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

what is 333 or 444 I have seen that many times after I lost a family member.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 08:53:19 PM »

So I'm undecided on how I feel about some of this stuff - psychics, all of it.. even though I've had TONS of readings in my quest to know more about people's natural abilities.
I am definitely a super spiritual (not religious) Christian though, and in many many books that I read that deny signs, etc... 11:11 is one of the only consistent numbers that I see written about and regarded as an Angel number. I've read that it's meant to remind you of your own spirit and to recognize you're part of more than just a physical world - good is coming to you

Love reading what you guys write!!

Offline Miamigurlxx

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2023, 06:14:41 AM »
I am trying to find informations about this repeating numbers too, is it true they said it's actually a part of manifestation?

Offline Engagement2

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2023, 06:22:03 AM »
Had a dream about repeating numbers and I think it's a way to show us that our manifestation is close

anything