Author Topic: my story, lesson leard  (Read 33976 times)

Offline Tryingtoheal

my story, lesson leard
« on: January 07, 2020, 10:10:37 AM »
hi so I would like to tell my story if anyone would like to listen
I have been calling psychics for about 5 years since new years on 2015. At first it was harmness it was to see if my ex named AB would come back, I was told he would by a psychic named kim on California psychics but he would do the same thing again which was cheat but she described a new love interest coming soon so I just took the info and never thought anything of it. I dumped him and found a new boo lets call him Trey. Well trey seemed to fit the bill of the new person kim told me about so I let my guard down and he was sweet af in the beginning then about 5 months in started to be a jerk so I made my second call the California psychics and spoke to a lady named Savannah. Omfg I wish I never spoke to savannah she told me that this was my husband and he loved me just to be patient we were soul mates yada yada yada she had me holding on to a dead and emotionally abusive relationship for 3 years until I couldn’t take it anymore. In between those 3 years I called many other psychics at least  30 on California psychics alone because I didn’t know any other site existed. Most of them said he loved me and I will most definitely make a list so Nobody calls them I think it was only 1 or 2 that told me he didn’t love me, im going to search for them and post them.  I went through emotional hell from this ordeal, and lost so much of myself and my happiness and my self worth.  i spent 3 years in hell with him in the relationship and 2 extra years crying hoping he would come back so 5 years of my life is gone for nothing and no reward. I finally released hope and found closure today when I texted him and he pretended I had the wrong number but I knew it was him (trust me it was him he spells a certain word a way and he did it when i texted him). I texted him because I wanted to get the prophecy of “ he’s coming back” off of my back. This prophecy held me in place and kept me stuck. Especially when the psychics tell you not to initiate contact. I couldn’t take it and I realized I was no longer in control of my life and  I was waiting for something to happen to me instead of making my own way and trusting my own instincts. Im ok with his response because I finally feel like I have closure from the words of all the psychics that were hanging over my head. I had read this forum so much, sometimes for answers on certain psychics, and sometimes just so I don’t feel alone. Its so lonely waiting for something to happen and you really aren’t even sure its going to happen. What I have really noticed is that getting the past and present correct in a reading will never validate them being correct in the future. The future is a mystery and we work with the universe with in order to uncover it . Standing still asking questions won't get you anywhere. So I will make the list and a brief description if I remember:

everyone is color coordinated based on my perceived accuracy of the situation i asked about red =please never call this person, orange = they are somewhat right but not 100% and green = if i feel that they were accurate in the outcome thus far in the situation.  if for some freak accident and godly intervention my situation changes i will delete this post or edit and the edits will be in blue, and trust me i will definitely edit because i dont want anyone to ever be lied to or led on ever.
side note, there will be tons of grammatical errors and run on sentences... i apologize.

California psychics: name and the year I spoke with them if I remember
Kim -(2015) she honestly isn’t that great and this was 5 years ago I wouldn’t recommend
Savannah (2015-2017)- NO! please don’t she kept me holding on hope when he was treating me badly for 3 years
Callie (2018-present)- I like her she was the only person to accurately tell me what was in my POI’s head and he said the exact words later when we spoke. She has told me that he doesn’t want a relationship with me he has moved on.  She isn’t good for predictions. She is a really good empath. And she explains it in a way that is sweet and non judgmental.
Rhoda -(2018 and 2019) I had spoke to her after I got into a car accident and she accurately predicted me getting my car back, but a day later my car was labeled totaled so I called her back crying and she stuck to her guns and said no, she saw me driving my car. Long story short I went to the person who hit me their insurance and I was able to get my car fixed and back on the road. So she was right. But I also called her last month December 2019 to ask if my ex would be back and she said her guides didn’t want to say but she doesn’t feel like we are over.
Tara - (2019) I read about her in the forum and called her in december 2019 she said my ex would be back in February 2020…. Yea no
Colin - (2017) don’t call he told me a fairytale
Lincoln- (2018) don’t remember much but he was wrong
Pollyana - (2017) wrong
Elliot - don’t remember much but I know he wasn’t correct
Rogers - (2019) so he gave me a date that my ex was supposed to come back and it came and went with nothing. Then I actually called my ex and we got into an argument so I called him back and he tried to back pedal on some of the things he said and gave me another date saying if my ex doesn’t come back by then, he was gone for good. So you be the judge idk he never came back but I don’t think he is accurate
Alexia- (2015) I spoke to her once and she did say he didn’t trust what was going on with trey and told me to just call him and say I wanted to see him. Well I did and he never came. I should have just gotten the message by that but a las I am an idiot. Lol so she saw something but wasn’t specific
Caleb - (2019) this man assured me my ex would be back with so much conviction I called him at least 3 times and he would give me the same prediction. So he was wrong. I low key wanna call him again just to see what he says
Leo (2016)- so leo told me that my ex had some sort of psychological issue with love and would never really fully be able to love anyone but that he did have a form of love for me in his heart. I only talked to him twice because he had an attitude the last time we spoke. I actually did believe him though because of the way my ex would express himself. But my ex seems to have gotten better with other women with showing love so i’m not sure.
Gina Rose – (2018) I waited to speak to this lady for like a week and she told me that my ex loved me and was thinking of coming back. I believed her but then found out this was around the time he had just started dating his girlfriend so yeah that wasn’t true. She told me he would be back in may. I didn’t get a text from him until august when he spilt momentarily from the girl.  She didn’t even see he was in a relationship.
Eve - (2016-2017) I called this lady so much. She had told me a job I had recently lost would come back around, and yea the job never did. She told me my ex loved me also was just playing hard to get and I needed to play the cat and mouse game with him. -__-
Alto - I just remember him being hella wrong about a situation I had asked bout. He sounded high as a kite tbh. Just feeding me back what I told him.
Sonnet - (2018) I asked her about a messed up situation I was in with my church and she did predict what happened next but she was barely on so I never called her back
Bishop- cannot remember my reading with him
Aphrodite- (2018) she was wrong on all counts with my ex and his feelings about a situation I got validation about 10 minutes after the reading because I spoke directly to my ex’s sister.
Olive-(2018) this lady was right that my ex had no feelings for me, she painted my ex out to be a narcissistic monster so I didn’t take her seriously but looking back I should have cause she was right.
Scarlet – (2018) this lady right here is a full blown B*TCH. She wouldn’t listen when I was talking and when I tried to correct her hung up on me. I had never really experienced that before with a psychic. Her reading was wrong anyway but ugh she made me feel so dirty and disrespected after the reading. I would avoid her at all costs
Rosalind (2019)- wrong told me my ex was coming back
Dominique- (2017) I had called her about a job I had lost and she did tell me I would never see the job again. But then said my ex is gonna transform into this great guy in couple months and we would be together. So she was good on the career but not on the guy.
Layla (2015/2016)- I remember her vaguely saying my ex was having some money issues which was correct but I don’t remember anything else worth noting
Nevada – (2018) I liked her she seemed good with present but predictions didn’t manifest
Charlie- (2018-2019) spoke to him 3 times, he is good with present and describing people. But he said me and my ex weren’t finished and it was possible he would be back. My ex never came back
Berlin- (2018) back when I spoke to her she did say my ex had feelings for me but she was unsure of herself. And never really gave predictions.
salak (2019) - said he would be back february 2020. i doubt that if he's pretending to not know how i am when i text him soooooo no
Natasha (2017)- this lady’s predictions didn’t happen but she was so sweet I just liked calling her.
Braxton (2019)- fed me a load of crap for 20 minutes
Yemaya (2017-) just wrong
Isaiah- (2015) he was the second psychic I spoke to I didn’t like him at the time and actually wrote him a negative review that never got posted because he told me my ex didn’t care about me he was just dating me for popularity with his friends. I didn’t feel like it was true but looking back he might have been right
Theo - (2019) I loved his accent ,but he was wrong, fed me a fairytale
Winter – (2019) this lady should write for Disney because everything is rainbows and unicorns with her.

Psychic source :
Arthur (2019)- told me my ex would not come back then said he had to get off the phone,the  call lasted 2 minutes. He was correct
Craig (2019)- really good on past but he fed me a fairy tale also said my ex would come back In may
Seraphina (2019)- said my ex was selfish (this is true) and he would come back never gave a date but still nothing to this date.
Eliza – (2019) said my ex thinks of me from time to time and would reach out in October.. didn’t happen
Janax - (2019) I had called about a a guy I dated for basically 1 day but before our date I called her and she painted roses, and the complete opposite happened.
Lily- this lady told me that my ex would come back a changed man and he would be who I needed him to be. Man I loved her fairytale. Lol. But it didn’t happen
Bridgette - (2019) I read with her before I found this forum. She told me my ex would be back when I started to date a new guy. The new guy never appeared but I see she tells everyone this line. Idk how she still has a job.
Carla- (2019) her reading she told me my ex would be back but he would leave again. And then she started to talk about this intergalactic stuff and wars and the earth being square so I got creeped out and hung up.
Bianca- (2019) this girl is so cool I loved talking to her. I spoke to her in June and she said my ex was just testing the waters with other girls and he would be back within a year because he knows he wants to be with just me. I liked talking to her so much but she wasn’t accurate at all
Shannon - wrong fairytale

Keen
Queen of cups18 (2019) - told me my ex cares for me and misses me but didn’t want a relationship with me. I thought she might have been incorrect because in that first phone call she accused me of calling her before on a different number which wasn’t true. I called her like 4 times after and she still had the same answer, that he cares for me deeply but doesn’t want a relationship with me. So I believe in this she was right, but Then I called her in October after I called another psychic and was told that my ex was planning on asking another female to marry him. I called queen of cups to see if it was true and she said yes it was true, so I cried my little eyes out. I called 1 week later just to verify, and she said my ex didn’t have any girlfriend at the moment so I kind of lost faith in her. I honestly never liked calling her, her readings were so empty and devoid of any emotion or filling information. Even though I would get the answer I wanted from her I always felt unsatisfied with the reading.
Chloe Queen of diamonds (2019)- I dislike this lady very much she has a problem with me referring to a lady as a female and would argue with me about my use of the word. I work in healthcare this is how we refer to women im not using it in a derogatory way it just a habit. But watever I spoke to her twice in decemeber. First time she said my ex would be back in June of 2020 and then 2 days later I called her because the call was cut short and she logged off right after, and she completely changed her prediction to that my ex was not coming back he was in a new committed relationship. She really pissed me off to the point that I was determined to write my story here on the forum. I don’t know which prediction is true but 2 days isn’t a long time to switch that hard. I left a poor review which she had removed.
Journey by spirit (2019)- Fairytale and pushes back prediction dates
Spiritminded (2019)- told me my ex was basically a dog and using women for a place to crash but that he would come back if I wanted him she was wrong about him coming back. But I had asked her about an associate and what was in their minds and I feel she was accurate in what he was thinking.
Jim1537( 2019)- this guy is a weirdo and told me that my ex had no conscious and I should think of him as a low life criminal but he was going to come back and be back and forth between me and another woman. The reading was just so irie and dark. Then he blocked me. I spoke to him in July. He was wrong.
Isadora Fern - (2019) my first call with her she said my ex blamed me for why we weren’t together and that she wasn’t going to come back that he had moved on. Then 2 months later I called her and she said he was going to come back once he saw I had moved on with someone else. She flip flops. Her first reading I feel was accurate.
Triple moon goddess – (2019) said my ex wished me well but didn’t want me around him. She seemed to be right.
Ask fran (2019)- she is weird
Lady india (may 2019) – wrong
Psychic oromi (may 2019) – said my ex would be back by august of 2019
Cindy4673 (august 2019) – I had just called to see if anyone new was going to come into my life and she said on her own that she saw my ex coming back because he was sad the way things eneded between us. She was wrong
Jo starks (sept 2019) I had called her about a issue I had with a coworker, she was very slow to reply on the phone and her answers were vague
nicole 4 sees (2019) - ugh i really didnt like her reading but she did say my ex didnt want me and he had found someone new. she said it in away that was snarky and rude and almost like she took joy in it. then hung up on me before the 3 minute mark so i called her back because i didnt understand why she was doing this at the time and i still had questions to ask . she pick up the second time and said she didnt want to talk to me anymore and hung up again. this call made me feel really low. even tho i feel  she was right nobody should have to endure this type of disrespect when you are already hurting
Shoushan - fairytale reader, told me my ex would be back before summer
Joannasgift (June 2019 and dec 2019) my first call with her she said my ex didn’t want a relationship with me right now but he will soon. I spoke to her recently like 2 weeks ago and she said he would be back in either a 6 or 9 but he would leave again. I like this lady she is really sweet and if time runs out before she can give an answer she will mail or ping the answer to you but I don’t think she is correct
Karma Warrior (dec 2019)- said my ex was coming back and things would be glitter and luck charms
Anastasia Christine (dec 2019)- I read with her due to recommendation on this forum, she said my ex will be back but he is selfish and she also saw that being around him drained my energy so much. Which nobody ever saw but her but I think it is because she deals with chakras. She gave me the sacral shaka the first time we spoke and the throat chakra the second but still says he will be back.  I like her but she isn’t correct
Phoenix burning( dec 2019) – said she saw my ex coming back in June 2020 but it wont last long.
Littlespacemonkey - (dec 2019)- said my ex feels im too good for him so he is afraid to come forward.. bs.
Sasha sees all- (dec 2019) told me my ex wasn’t going to come back due to blockages. And that he was in a new relationship that he was going to be in for a while. She was correct
Druids glen tarot- (dec 2019) told me my ex would be back and gave me ways to make sure the relationship worked but her prediction isn’t correct
Judis inner light (2019 july) - this lady is an actress her channeling of my ex didnt even remotely feel like him. the jist of what she said for his " heart" was that he loved me  and then for the "ego" was something like i cant deal with this now i have stuff i need to focus on and do. but she said he would be back never gave a time frame but i really dont think she connected with me or him
Julie the phoenix rising ( dec 2019)- fairytale
Prophet rose - ( dec 2019) this lady is very convincing she gets really specific details that make you believe her but she said my ex would be back and that wasn’t the case
Zadalia (dec2019)- she was able to accept me as a new client and read for me. Said my ex would be back in four months but he wouldn’t have changed.
Maurine36 (2019)- i spoke to her a couple times and from the beginning she told me my ex didn't want me back. that i was going to find somebody else who would knock my socks off. she said my ex had let me go and was moving forward that he was going to go through alot of women and wouldn't marry until maybe 5-6 years from now. she has been correct my ex has had at least 4 ex gfs. my ex is a hoe fyi cause he is handsome af and over 6'3'. but he is a narcissist and immature. she was correct and her prediction never changed even tho i would call her months apart. i just hope the guy she describes is true also. EDIT 1/11/20. I changed her color from green to orange. while i do admit she was correct on the outcome which was my ex didnt want a relationship and for that i will always give her credit. i spoke with her again yesterday and she spoke about my future guy and said he would be 3-4 years older and successful making 6 figures when we meet then later 7 figures like 10 years later. it sounded like a fairytale and i understand if you are giving ppl bad news you kind of want them to look on the bright side but i dont like fairytales and so it didn't sit right with my spirit. so i read all her reviews from a year ago on keen and it seems like she tells this to alot of people. so be weary, she possibly could do this just to lift spirits when delivering bad news but i dont appreciate being even halfway lied to. 
K I R A (dec 2019) this was her name when I spoke with her last. Only spoke with er once and she said my ex wasn’t ready for a relationship with anyone but he would be back in 4 months but as a friend. She was wrong because he is in a relationship now with someone. I saw some people saying she had an attitude she was nice with me but her prediction was wrong
Lotus of light (dec 2019)- said my ex would be back. Seemed like a fairytale reader
Lily cade (dec 2019)- said my ex would come back in a couple months but he would be the same person. He doesn’t feel like he should change.  Then I called her a couple weeks later for something unrelated and her prediction seemed far fetched
Rosedreams (dec 2019)- fairytale reader, said my ex would be back and he would propose to me lmao
golden dawn tarot (dec 2019)- she was sorry to say that my ex was with another woman and was not going to come back. That he wasn’t even that remorseful of the pain he put me through. Told me to move on because he was going to be with the other female for a while. I really didn’t like what she had to say but she was correct.
Look no further (dec 2019) I asked her if someone new was coming into my life and she said that I needed to release the person I was holding on to and then someone new would come. She was sweet. It was a short chat
Aries Intuition (July and Nov) I know she has her own site but she used to be apart of keen. This lady idk I had wanted her to be correct SO BAAADDD!. When I spoke to her on the phone in july she said he wanted to come back and that she saw a “9” for reconnection she thought it could mean september. Said that he always had a desire to be with me. I called again in Nov when her prediction didn’t manifest. I asked the same exact question “ do you see me and my ex trey reconnecting?” she said I see a “ 9” again for reconnection. Said that he is trying not to do the right thing but when he comes back we would resist each other alittle bit and it would feel like we were in different spaces but in 9-10 weeks we would start to see progress. It felt like in the beginning she was talking about me but then I asked a question I knew the answer to, “ if he had been seeing anyone else lately. She said “ no I don’t see anyone in the last 2 months” which wasn’t true. I think she was seeing the person he had just connected with who is his girlfriend now. So I asked “ look into my energy do you see anyone new coming into my life” she said she didn’t see me dating anyone in the next 6 months but she saw a old acquaintance who would keep trying to date me that I wasn’t interested in and it wouldn’t go anywhere. She also saw that in my energy was someone from the past that I already dated and had a relationship with, that I would have a chance to start things over with . I have to say that 10 days after that call the old acquaintance she saw did text me and wanted to see me but I wasn’t interested and let him know that. She was correct on that one thing but I doubt she is correct about the “9” for reconnection.
Mara  s ( jan 2020) - she is really sweet, she said my ex would be back she doesn’t know when but he is thinking about me and he just broke up with his gf. She was wrong cause he is still with her. But she was sweet.
Mayan12345 - (jan 2020)- told me he might come back but is with another female right now. she picked up 3rd party which was correct and she said that she got from the card that the final end result for both of us is a grudge she didnt know if it was from him or me. but it might change and if he did come back then it is true love but there are alot of blockages
Miss Hollywood1988 (jan 2020)- told me that he is thinking of starting a family with the new female he is with so he was not coming back. I didn’t like what she had to say but I respect it cause she was right. She was my last psychic call. Ive given up hope

Bitwine
Rune mistress (2019)- fairytale, said he was going to come back but it would take a while I called her twice and she kept pushing back the date and I can tell she only did that cause she read the chat transcripts.

These aren’t even all the psychics I have read with im missing about 15 because I cant remember what they said to me or I cant remember their names when I go on a binge everything tends to just blurr together. I wish I could have talked to everyone so that nobody would waste their money on wrong info anymore because it is so devastating to peoples lives.  I really wish everyone the best in trying to beat their psychic addiction. your not alone we have all been dumb before. lets learn from our mistakes and take our power back.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 04:49:10 AM by Tryingtoheal »

Offline dascallie

Re: my story, lesson leard
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 03:34:24 PM »
Golden Dawn Tarot is a truly excellent and gifted reader. Love her focused, calm energy as she NAILS the situation with almost 100% precision. Does not fairy tale.

Offline hope36

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 05:18:06 PM »
Thank you for composing this detailed list, @Tryingtoheal - it sure will help a lot of folks on the forum to see how crappy readers are!
Curious to know, have you read with Yona or Kisha?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 07:04:50 PM »
Thank you for sharing... This is what this board is about. Good feedback based on experience. I wish you all the luck and that you will find someone worthy of you. One day you will look back and realise he did you a favour. xxx

Offline Tryingtoheal

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 01:29:42 PM »
Thank you for composing this detailed list, @Tryingtoheal - it sure will help a lot of folks on the forum to see how crappy readers are!
Curious to know, have you read with Yona or Kisha?

I spoke to Kisha she is under the name "aries intuition" in the keen section. I have an appt to talk to yona on the 13th of this month. i wanted to cancel but i had cancelled on her in august of last year so i didnt want to do it twice. i let you guys know how it goes. i wont be bringing up my ex tho. im gonna let her flow on see what she says

Offline Tryingtoheal

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 01:31:11 PM »
Golden Dawn Tarot is a truly excellent and gifted reader. Love her focused, calm energy as she NAILS the situation with almost 100% precision. Does not fairy tale.

yes she seemed the most accurate out of all the psychics i spoke to. she gave me an awesome prediction on the future guy im supposed to be with so lets see how that goes. but she is very good on past and present.

Offline Tryingtoheal

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 01:33:55 PM »
Thank you for sharing... This is what this board is about. Good feedback based on experience. I wish you all the luck and that you will find someone worthy of you. One day you will look back and realise he did you a favour. xxx

thanks hun!! and I know i will find an awesome guy cause i am a great woman. and so is everyone else in this forum. it takes a special type of human being to be able to hold on to love and hope for as long as we do in the face of so much adversity.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 03:26:55 PM »
Tryingtoheal,

I am so sorry you went through all this. I hope there's a future coming that's so great that you won't even look back at this ache with agony--that it will even make you feel glad it happened because it allowed for that greatness to come. I wish you nothing but the best; and, if you ever need someone to talk to or just take your mind off things, feel free to shoot me a message.

Offline Tryingtoheal

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 01:42:28 AM »
Tryingtoheal,

I am so sorry you went through all this. I hope there's a future coming that's so great that you won't even look back at this ache with agony--that it will even make you feel glad it happened because it allowed for that greatness to come. I wish you nothing but the best; and, if you ever need someone to talk to or just take your mind off things, feel free to shoot me a message.

thank you @dasaninot i will definitely take you up on that offer because some days can be easy but then some days can be hard for absolutely no reason.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2020, 06:11:39 PM »
Hey trying to heal,
I have not had a reading 3.5 days. I still feel sick, crazy and more money in my account. I deleted all my apps considering Psychics or readers..after a bottle of wine last nite was tempted but I calla friend instead. Honestly I am so tempted. Ugh..

Offline Tryingtoheal

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2020, 04:29:47 AM »
Hey trying to heal,
I have not had a reading 3.5 days. I still feel sick, crazy and more money in my account. I deleted all my apps considering Psychics or readers..after a bottle of wine last nite was tempted but I calla friend instead. Honestly I am so tempted. Ugh..

i am in the same boat girl, im trying to detox from psychics, its like just an impulse for me at this point to just have a reading done, idk why. but we have to stay strong jenjen. i would scroll through the keen list and the fact that i knew that 98% of what i was going to be told was going to be a lie kept me from actually calling.

Offline Tryingtoheal

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2020, 04:34:21 AM »
I'm so sorry you went through all of this. Chipping in to say I agree that Golden Dawn is extremely talented and pretty accurate, though I no longer read with her. And Jim15XC whatever the hell is, in my opinion, malicious. I read with him once maybe 15 years ago and he had me in a fetal position, crying for days. I will never forget that reading. What he said was not only incorrect, but viciously and egregious. Stay away.

omg geekgeek im sorry that you even crossed his path. you are completely right jim wasn't even correct, he is sinnister and then had the nerve to bring up God and the end of that dark reading with me.  can i ask why you no longer read with golden dawn?

Offline Tryingtoheal

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2020, 02:35:28 PM »
Sorry to hear this happened to you. Unfortunately this is a story I know too well with “psychics” encouraging me to stay in an extremely abusive relationship tell me he will get better, he is my soulmate etc. Most “psychics” will do this unfortunately.

it sucks, its only now after 5 years im starting to see clearly that the guy just didnt care about me or care about losing me. its sad and i feel rejected and humiliated but its life we all go through it i just hope that i get positive karma from my heartache that manifests in my new relationship

Offline Tryingtoheal

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2020, 02:43:04 PM »
I'm so sorry you went through all of this. Chipping in to say I agree that Golden Dawn is extremely talented and pretty accurate, though I no longer read with her. And Jim15XC whatever the hell is, in my opinion, malicious. I read with him once maybe 15 years ago and he had me in a fetal position, crying for days. I will never forget that reading. What he said was not only incorrect, but viciously and egregious. Stay away.

omg geekgeek im sorry that you even crossed his path. you are completely right jim wasn't even correct, he is sinnister and then had the nerve to bring up God and the end of that dark reading with me.  can i ask why you no longer read with golden dawn?

Thank you. Yes, dark is the word to describe the Jim reading.

As for GDT, I'm no longer calling her for two reasons: I've stopped getting readings altogether. It has been months and I don't want to fall off the wagon (except to read with Yona, which I may do at some point this year.) I was very tempted to reach out to Kisha on a work issue but decided against it and I'm glad I did.

But also, GDT flip-flopped on me which made me lose my faith in her even though she had been pretty accurate until then. Last year several 'positive' readings were followed by a couple of 'negative' ones. Her take on my relationship flipped which confused me because up until that point everything was going well (according to her and me, who's in the relationship!) and her positive readings had not predicted anything negative even though they spanned a good chunk of time. So all of a sudden it went from one extreme to the other in a matter of three months. I was disheartened and deflated. I just checked and last time I talked to her was August and nothing she predicted in the negative readings manifested, thankfully. To be honest I haven't completely written her off and may call again if / when I have the urge but her winning streak with me has unfortunately been tainted.

first of all im super proud of you hun!! i know its a hard addiction to kick and i really commend you!
i have spoken to GDT twice she kind of did flip the second reading but it was still the same outcome of him not coming back but the details were different. first time she said he didnt care then the second reading she said that he did care and thats why hes kind of blocked me out of his mind, so idk, whatever but i spoke with yona yesterday. i didnt want too but i had already cancelled on her in august so i just went through with it and she was funny and sweet i did enjoy the reading. she said my ex would be back (i made sure not to bring him up specifically i just asked what is coming up genrally for me in love) she saw him and saw his narcissistic ways and said he would be back but i would be playing with fire if i allowed him back in my life cause he would do something hurtful again but the scenario she described sounded like something that happened last year. which i actually explained to her after . has she seen the past as future for you? she did say i have a big love coming this year after i sort my issues with my ex so i am excited.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2020, 12:53:47 PM »

Agreed!

anything