Author Topic: my story, lesson leard  (Read 33953 times)

Offline Brandonstarnes

Re: my story, lesson leard
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2020, 03:18:14 AM »
Bumping this,  how ya doing..tryingtoheal  ;)

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2020, 12:23:23 AM »
Ok so I am curious to know if anyone can comment on a few of the heavy hitters I have recently read with... I don't want to keep binging on reading and figured maybe you all can help me out...

I read with Yona - such a sweet lady but I can see how it can be confusing I keep re-reading my notes, shadow card was magician (she said reinventing myself) and I am QOW... when she got to POI she described him down to hair color and eye color...she said timing is a bit off but we are a good couple and he is a good guy has feelings for me he just isn't romantically sophisticated and can be stubborn and set in his ways... she said she sees me getting other attention but I am very loyal and she sees us holding hands but that we both are not in a time for settling down and he isn't prioritizing the relationship but then saw the fertile card and said it is human so she can see me having a baby with him within the next year... she said there is a trust issue and i am let down which is a few months away, I defend my interest and he didn't think it through I need to let it go and he will reconnect passionately...sees a difficult patch he rejects idea and is always saying why things can't work but will share his doubts and fears "excuses" I need to tackle one at a time with him address and remove the fears one at a time, relationship sense she says I get what I want. There is another woman who shows interest in him and chases him and I will know about her but he would choose me. he thinks I am good company I am very what you see is what you get- then she sees a move re-locate but it is positive and there is a house i contemplate moving into not in a city center she sees water/nature/trees and again sees the shadow card magician 18 months changing growth maturity eating habits and feeling better. Outcome hard work achieving goals and can have a partnership - developing pair - connected. Molds and develops grow closer together-  we are 3/4 of the way there - doesn't want to be trapped in a boring relationship I need to go with the flow... he will say let's get this place if i give him space and encouragement we live together naturally he needs to establish career first job/money and again fertility cards...

LEELOO distant "break" good energy - emotions/feelings an upsetting moment for him (awkward) he says that's not what I want in life - rethinks his relationships in general and I am collateral victim- wants to reconnect with me and he is worried about my connection with my ex-husband. unsure of life principle, good chance to make up there are 2 paths- 1 no contact from me and 1 with me contacting... (i contacted for help with electrical work - he is an electrician) no contact he will contact me bit of a pause, 2nd thoughts about it ... wouldn't know we were in contact- reconnection (intentions to let go) on and off for the rest of the year- NOV/DEC more bf like- 3/4 months of on and off periods of silence he is jealous/possessive and awkward doesn't want to express jealousy- thoughtful and reflective - he has admirer no danger to me... major event - cancellation of project - gather (concert/conference) wedding postponed or restrictions since covid... financial success 3 months - long term implications bigger income  - salary increase. as per me and my ex-husband sees the negotiation/mediation I get what I want blockage/stubborn - much better not resentful and the relationship improves with detachment and peace (releases negativity) long time for healing and I could have possibility to make up with him as well up to me but divorce would happen anyways - it is for the best - back to bf another stage in life be with other people positive resolution-more together than before hildren (boy) more than 1 - not more than a year from now high chances to remarry 1st 36 pregnant before married .... 3 years to remarry but I have free will on that. Sept we go to wedding together (which we did, had a great time!) change date? something off more flexible - try to avoid issues with ex husband, bf is curious asks ?'s frustration for him/insecurities.

Jessica Rae - described how he looked to make sure we connected... got the number 45 but then said no way too young looking for 45... i should have confidence and stand back not done there is potential- been through a lot (me). then saw laptop and said not your bf looks like your ex husband with an empty glass defended holds onto his money (so him!) brown hair and brown eyes not like my guy light eyes darker hair... reassure me loss - property wait turn of wheel (not sure what this meant) March middle of next year not wanting to give me but will - ex bf- still thinks about me and reaching out - I shouldnt until I am confident in myself - wait a few weeks, reluctant. he said i really like this woman and reaches back out... not long/long term. 3-4 years friendship/relationship. move to a different place,not just a fling - positive. I help him grow up, he holds me in his heart- still present fondly towards me and it is me who ends things... good boundaries/emotionally healthy and present with me. withdraw for me to focus on me take care of myself when he reaches out reach back confidently. 5-6 weeks all about me moral/laid back... 3rd celebrating- 2 weeks if not sooner don't play games he is impatient - not used to waiting hits on his insecurity (prodding) he doesn't feel he is king of the castle because my ex has dad (man) stuff - which was validated we had a long talk about his dad not being there for him- renewal for me take care of me - 5 weeks focus on me - change my energy 5 days want to give him time to work on his stuff. week or 2 weeks without contact - after he reaches out (sincere) numbers 20 25 45, little management not a lot good person/steady this is good for both of us don't worry about stuff with ex husband march it will be settled... 80-85% coming back together and have children with him (bf) but it is unconventional and he is always around for kids. 40/41/42 life partner and more kids.... twins with bf? children become my priority bigger relationship lifelong 41/42 meet it is really good he is really good and rich much more certain and present (me)

Karen Jo -

Matilda - me constantly on the move, traveler (which i am!) lost with avenues of life right now this year difficult. rug pulled out from under me- partnerships. work i am in front of people, I am, movement around me- 2 relationships (she said without me asking about them) stress- i am nurturing when i need someone they let me down- friends and relationships- detriment of myself what i deserve my worth this week i have been questioning, promised me a lot? back tracked...bridge the gap for me and bf - showed me love, adoration and respect - intense early on - teach me what I need, deserve, and want. (18 months) - reality of situation, he is an over thinker. not as financially independent as me. large amount of insecurity. strong enough to wheather the storm when he needs it. no one else around him, immature (judgement in him) trapped, kids, financially *practical* allow him to move forward. 12 months me moving on- not him. qwuirky, fun I would get annoyed, sees a holiday NOv/Dec show him places i have been - he's studying. text early next week (week of 9/20). less I give the more I get... a lot in his head, stress /panic I fill the gap- my ability to nurture/heal/care- my ex hb divorce not until next year early Feb* divorce finalized I start questioning what I want I will be OK. change of heart about relationships change of careers? (Amanda) remember that name will help me - more physical career. put my happiness in other peoples hands. moving? growth year- boundaries. i put everyone else first. I want to feel #1 with someone - put me as priority. same intellectual level. he is judged by his mom? difficult- plan for December... he feels he is missing out on something, I am settling for what he has to offer. See more of us hanging out - go with the flow- 2 or 3 months Trip away. weekend or early next week, consistent respect, kids? close to 40. 5 years... next summer I meet someone, move quickly - be friends step away from him

Luke Andary - 2 years ago? age excuse, part of concern having trouble with commitment, extreme love and deep care... does want to be together, age gap is him not others communication not great... challenge shuts down with emotional issues - not the end (temporary breakup) introspective work, accept who we are let it go that I am out of his league he feels I am smarter/better looking my dynamic makes him uncomfortable. 80% is on him why it isn't working right now. speak up for what I want push further, don't let him off easy- he needs to fix things. I deserve to be treated the way I should be- repaired convo- long conversation, he opens up signs he is willing to change and improve. much smoother once we get back together, longevity and consistency. uncomfortable with feelings and emotions- I take the lead/reigns 10-20 years strongly hint- ease him into convo... feeling embarrassed he broke up with me communication opens up accepting he was wrong and connection more honest with himself and me.

Jeremiah - more coming in Nov/Dec 6 months to a year, (all about me) - ex hb doesn't ring my bell - immaturity. selfish ness- divorce me busier/happier/smoother- heart singing again. 2- reunite less than 30 days i would realize nothing has changed unhappy with myself. doesnt get it or take problems seriously - no intentions to make changes. bf- deep feelings/emotions- not in a good space for long term commitment doesn't want to fail, not over- working on things within 30 days perfect space good for each other, hearing from him very soon- my silence is creating more of a stir, before end of the week.i won't be disrespected even as friends- entertaining himself... grow and heal, not a bad guy - needs to participate more. wants something with a future- hedging his bet, not trying whore around. doesn't think i am playing him, far from over- growing closer together.

Veruska- he is there but not following through- likes his own freedom, wants to pursue me but not feel obligated. FWB- emotions- he cares about me personal issues in his life, lives at home. not financially stable - he will come around and see me, thinks i am beautiful and wholesome. he is scared of his own emotions, depressed. something good in the next month or so oct/nov... big project different location- next week he comes around- morals/resepct i need more time he will def come around

Golden Dawn Tarot- doesn't see committed reconciliation - he has hermit energy there is competitive female energy.. he is affectionate towards me, not putting effort in though he is distracted. be honest and stabilize him - he is surprised (surprising effect) me not reaching out- affection present, he has expected devotion and communication from me (within 10 days he will communicate) 10 days more likely than october. 8 of wands- slow coming- abrasive communication "where have you been?" i answer the phone works both ways- necessary - queen of wands him king of pentacles- realization/renewal more dependable (him) inconsistent action energy, doesn't want to sever or lose me- knight of wands- level up *friendship- (we always end up intimate so idk, i suck at being around him)... companionship w/o responsibility, he wants to explore options- settling knight of pentacles... 4 of wands (NOW) 8 of cups abandoning - the pursuit of relationships... page of cups, looking for experience he is a sweet person doesn't want to hurt anybody. energies towards me are well intended 3 of cups- "why don't we see where it goes?" starting over romantically...loosely defined- what can i do about it? Afraid I will abandon him. reboot (in person) ... i have young energy i can have commitment (not legal) legacy forward moving 10 of cups (family) empress - mother queen of swords - past- emporer outcome - committed- children on my path, motherhood energy. I am not moving forward when someone shows me who they really are... box up his things if i need and when he contacts me come pick them up when you want, definitive lines- be clear this is not what I am looking for I need temperance and strength. leave the door open let him walk through it, empress. If I delete him from all social media- it will hurt him deeply, i need to start healing. king of pentacles, temperance/strength/patience, rebirth of friendship. (this month mars is in retrograde) not completely cut him out, delete him shock him absolutely shock him. its a big dea emotionally for him- 10 of swords- rough energy... betrayal/pain/sorrow, stress/anxiety, not angry just questions what did i do? hermit, thinking dwelling result he will contact me be a better friend workable.... high level of attraction on both sides unless I have another partner or can be stubborn enough to not go there he sees me : happiness, physical intimacy- a lot of chemistry genuine warmth that is real. but regret after other woman competitive energy not active (not intimate) make decision in strength and clarity.

Chloe - reunion- back off

Donna - not over- worries/apologizes

Mattie
- eclipse weekend, another girl don't be concerned- could turn head briefly...few drinks not the end, March, March birthday someone else steps in (his brother has a March birthday and keeps showing interest in me weirdly) age is just a number in the end, let him lead- fear... stormy phase (him) "i'm not in a hurry" 6hrs/days/weeks (says something odd) can't talk to anyone else like he can me, he's drinking with friends that novelty wears off, superficial friendships- recapture what we had, doesn't fit in the way he wants with people his age - asks ?'s panic i am moving on. I am in control- share time at my apt. marching (March) instant attraction - not gone, work it through he will come over out of the blue (old soul) wants to curl up watch a movie with a beer, turn around again walk in my direction. struggling with other stuff- happy with me he can be passive aggressive/jealous. friend undermines us upsets him, i am invited to something mom will like me, no dad around- introduced aug/sept cake/candles, 2 minds life/career 4-5 years good place, cooking coming together... (other girls, why ave a burger when you can have a steak) me and him have a physical drive, not ending unfinished business, comm. after 7/4 avoiding things, trust issues up front and honest with what bothers him. friends interfering, too many people talking and jealous, someone talking male/female jealous of relationship timing off 5-7 years

Moira - ADD freaks out- fear impulse, organic connection, scared what other people think and are saying. kids, right awat, loves me still... soul connection/age difference kids non negotiable- change his tune can and will work, impulsive - insecurities, my divorce he worries i might go back. sees a couple living together for us, patient with him... go on vacation get away (camping/glamping)2 men, 1 connected (owning/marriage) *my ex-husband... 1 dancing *red flags young- age gap, complicated things, ADD, high sexual energy between us, he is goofy/funny, embrace/run? kids? 10 or more age gap? jupiter expansion good luck 6 years first saturn married/kids? come back not gone- something got in his head, misses you and loves you pressure was on.

Leila - communication coming, not consistent, confused past/previous relationships- potential (back and forth) 1 1/2 months august much clearer/ consistency - acts like nothing has happened- 1st one to bring confusion person in picture- 2nd week of July contact next 2 weeks, all over the place plans? mid-July, long term potential, stubborn I need to be patient, 2nd week of July- change next few months job

Luna - problems female connecting to him from past who is domineering, desire for me attraction still there - grieving/discomfort, knows he made a mistake - head strong, trying to improve finances, body issues going on, can have him if I wanted- he has a negative influence around him- ego boost... radio silence i should go dating don't respond to him immediately give him a wake up call - unreliable i want to feel safe and secure exclusivity- show strength and respect- total positivity, i am exclusive and you aren't being - set clear boundaries

Tulsa - reaching out, anxiety around him (me) where things are going? i am not in a good place emotionally, he doesn't know what he wants but his arm is around me... friend/brother wants to talk to me- work related "celebration" reaching out to me- this was validated he told me he got a raise and i was the first person he told. not on the same page where relationship is going, not making plans- sort out career... legal issues/signing papers... connection (spiritual) he knows i am always going to be there, always be around. he isn't going anywhere, other males around him- brothers/friends, no females sees trips together and committed relationship - long term, communication stepped up

Lynn
- mid august more communication (true) Oct- reconciliation - 4 of spring?

Micah - high priestess- projectory forward, me understanding i carry the relationship be patient 50/50 headed, settle down. he's on the path of his role in my life- 3 months better communication, he is unintentionally selfish/loner - good relationship, growth on his part(nurturing) me-giving, give him time 5 months or so, a few issues (distant) checks out mentally - not rude or mean just quiet checked out, we are headed toward the same place. insecurities and fear of rejection (him) testing me and my reaction when he "jokes" about other guys - gaging me, 5-6 months end of year good path forward, be patient for something solid, he does not have abusive behavior 5-6 months, important conversation mid July not cure all, back on track gets lost for words choked up let him lead convo. redirect if needed more listening from me, meaningful going to wedding together (we did) end of year next year dec-jan move in together (solidify) understanding where things are going. serious conversation (benchmarks) full oackage 5-6 months, moving forward run into wall again then coming back together sooner rather than later. Sept/Oct.

Lady P - sometimes wants the same thing as me, wonders why my divorce isnt final, uncertain of me- wobbly, deep feelings fearful, perhaps I could walk away from him? issues coming up, care feelings a lot more- 2 women 1 not involved maybe a mother he is very confused about me. wants to be with me, got into a real relationship and damaged everything (him) fearful he can't measure up spark of passion but what do i get? I am more set than him feels like he is a toy. blocks and controls feelings grows into his own person self esteem is low " i can't be with you" because he is scared, make him feel on same page, equal part. he protects his feelings don't tear myself down to build him up...he syas "you make a difference in my life" withdrew not left. not over me, still wants me trying to protect yourself but you can't teach him takes time hasn't established himself coming into your world, not easy, not impossible. running from his feelings. he wants baby steps, can't fake or be flawed with me, he observes me - excuses

Venus - taking things a day at a time, cautious, relationship confusion needs space, patience will move forward, tendency to overthink, worried about what may happen getting closer? wants to go slow, going through changes, not in a good space. a few months not trying his best until Dec. unstable coming to the wedding with me (he did) trying to create space, depends on me to make a hang out happen, try/hard 2 options make it happen around in circles playful with girls but nothing romantic or serious- more committed by the end of the year better next year. wants to explore all options at his age, wants attention let him - later work things out he is in love with me, potential by end of the year. I have other opportunities next year he would be surprised if I left sept-dec the "talk"

Anthony - chat transcript:
[13:32] Anthony : M and M? I do not feel you care for 1st M just bf m as far as this session is concerned. What is bf M's birthday as well as your own please?

[13:32] me : yes lol

[13:32] me : his DOB ...

[13:32] me : mine is ....

[13:33] Anthony : Wow very close birthdays. What would you like to know about M?

[13:33] Anthony : bf m i mean

[13:33] me : we have an age gap and i want to see what we have in store for out future

[13:34] Anthony : Thank you let me look at bf m and yourself :)

[13:37] Anthony : I see near silence right now. You were closer before but I see that bf m has slowed things down. He is waiting for something I feel it has to do with your ex husband which I feel means he is not yet your ex so I think a divorce. I feel that he is waiting for something to be final before he can become vulnerable to you. I do see that you will be together again but that it will still be at least a month maybe two until you are back together.

[13:38] me : makes total sense he pulled away and freaked out and it happened after a friend was talking about us splitting the house we share (my ex husband) and he just freaked

[13:38] me : and broke up with me, we have spoken and see each other from time to time but not like it was and i want to just get us back on track

[13:40] Anthony : its not the age gap. He likes the age gap. He likes dating an older woman. Even though you feel younger to me. He feels like the older one. Yes, I do feel that he loves you. I feel that he would rather do this than be vulnerable to you and the situation and find himself hurt. He does not believe talking will help him because he thinks you may tell him that you dont wish to stay in your marriage but that it will happen anyway.

[13:40] me : yes i have to get him out and about sometimes he would hang and watch movies all day and night with me lol

[13:41] me: do you see the divorce happening for me? i have told my bf M i have no plans to ever get back with my ex so many times

[13:41] Anthony : lol. bf M is a very simple guy. He is fine being home watching netflix lol

[13:42] me: yes that is him and I don't mind that but i miss seeing him every week we used to have friday night date night every week and since the breakup it just sucks

[13:43] me : he still has a key to my apt i told him if he is out at the bars he can always stop by do you see us seeing each other within the next few weeks even though we are still broken up?

[13:44] Anthony : I do see that you will be seeing each other again but I am not seeing that July is very likely. Not at this time. This can change through his free will but I feel that you are more likely to see him come August.

[13:44] Anthony : We are at time I am afraid.

Raynee -

[13:01] Raynee : Thank you :) What would you like to know? If there is a poi what is their name and birthday please?

[13:01] me : yes my POI m, DOB ...

[13:03] Raynee : Let me look at him though things feel really good but I see you are scared too... is he younger..?

[13:03] me : do we have a future... we have been so good and get along soooo well but we do have an age gap and I worry he needs to get over this

[13:03] me : yes lol

[13:03] me : funny i was just typing that!

[13:03] Raynee : That came right to me let me look at him tho :) one moment please. No worries on time. Our timer has not started yet. I will let you know when it has :))

[13:04] Raynee : Okie lets begin :))

[13:05] me : we've known each other for 3 years but the past 2 mostly this past year has been so amazing and just recently he freaked out and we broke up, it's been a month and i talk to him and see him from time to time but i want him to want more and move forward with me.. i feel like it is always me initiating contact and seeing each other

[13:07] Raynee : What kind of gap if you dont mind? You dont need to tell me if u dont wish to.. I can tell u tho that I see that he kinda freaks out a little like what am I doing is this who im going to end up with this is still a married woman what if they get back together.. I see a lot of doubt on his mind and I see it on yours too sweetie because you dont know if you are with the right person or not. Okie so you initiating that happens because he knows that you will and he also doesnt know what you have going on so he lets you. If you didnt initiate at all honey he would totally initiate with you because he does have feelings for you so I dont want you to think he does but he doesnt know where this is going either so its like he kinda has this watch from a far thing going where he is seeing how things go but not letting himself really give himself over entirely does that make sense? But I do see that when your divorce is final and he sees that you are not going to be back to old m that you and new m are going to become much closer again. I feel that things became too good to the point where new m was thinking there is no way that things are going to stay like this .. like u said.. he freaked out...

[13:08] Raynee : Hes an oldddd soul tho

[13:08] Raynee : I see it

[13:08] me : but he is such an old soul and im weirdly young at heart

[13:08] me : ahhh we did it again haha i was just typing that

[13:09] Raynee : and u act wayyyyyyyy yo

[13:09] Raynee : we almost did again too

[13:09] Raynee : was typing and you act way younger lol

[13:09] me : haha

[13:09] Raynee : sorry

[13:09] me : no that's great because i feel it when we are together i sometimes push him to go out and do things he would sit home and watch movies all day and night with me

[13:09] Raynee : so the age thing its not a big deal you both look awesome together or at least i feel that you do when you go out .. hes kinda a homebody u kinda get him up moving n he needs that

[13:10] me : and normally the inconsistency would be cut off with anyone ive ever dated but i feel like we are just meant to be and i know he is young and i am his first love so im trying to be patient

[13:11] Raynee : Its funny because m was always a soulmate for you and you feel as if you married the wrong m but actually I feel that if you hadnt married old m you would not have been positioned in the universe to have met new m... everything happens for a reason. You think he is out of your life but I dont feel that way at all honey I feel that he pulled back but not for good. he thinks that you dont want a "kid" ...

[13:11] me : he came to my house and met my mom and brother, sister in law nieces and nephews the other day even though we are broken up still so i think he is finally seeing that my marriage is over and i am moving to get the divorce we are just finalizing a few things

[13:11] Raynee : He goes back and forth on those thoughts.

[13:12] me : i met him through my job that my ex husband got me actually

[13:12] Raynee : See? If not for having been married to old m then new m would have never been a possibility. I see that you and new m are getting back into a relationship fyi I know you wonder about this but I do see it. He has only taken a step back thats what I keep seeing here. taking a step back letting you do what you need to do

[13:13] me : do you see us getting back into a relationship? and him spending more time with me in the near future we always spent at least 1 or 2 days a week together he would come and stay over and with the "breakup" we haven't been doing that

[13:13] Raynee : I do honey I do see you getting back into a relationship together.

[13:14] me : yes i am refinancing my house i own with my husband, he came to it the other day and saw all the pictures and such are down of us and he met some of my family so he knows they know and i am moving towards the divorce

[13:15] Raynee : There is still a fear there. A fear that everything looks good and like it's a sure thing but he is protecting himself. The love is there that isn't a problem and I don't feel he takes you for granted either. What is happening here is he is protecting himself. That is what I see sweetheart.

[13:16] me : do you see more communication and time spent together this summer? do you see us moving in together at some point in the future? or me meeting his mom... i met his brothers and his mom knows about me and my age but i haven't met her

[13:17] me : he still has a key to my apartment and he goes out to all the bars i usually go to but we haven't ran into each other and he hasn't been asking me to go with him or anything like that and i want to start doing things together more but i don't want to push him

[13:17] Raynee : Communication that I am not seeing just yet I see that is going to remain sporadic but it will increase. When is your divorce expected to be final? I do see that you are going to move forward with new M and that you and him are going to be living together in the future. You meet his mother long before that happens.

[13:18] me : i want him to want to get back together have it be more on his terms

[13:18] Raynee : He does want to get back together. He is just being very cautious.

[13:18] me : we are finalizing the refinance hopefully this month and then we have to talk about divorce

[13:19] Raynee : The divorce is what he is waiting on

[13:19] me : we are separated and haven't been living together

[13:19] me : do you see that happening this year? and the refinance do you see that happening before August?

[13:20] Raynee : The refinance is going to be delayed I feel but by september it will happen.

[13:20] Raynee : The living together, I do not see this year, no.

[13:20] me : also do you see M my "bf" talking to other girls or looking to date other girls while we are broken up?

[13:21] Raynee : that can change but right now I am not seeing it sweetheart

[13:21] Raynee : I see that he talks to others as a distraction but not meeting up with anyone... but yes I do see that he has done that. I don't see recently though

[13:21] me : he has clothes here and a key but we never lived together he just would come and stay from time to time

[13:22] me : when is the next time you see us getting together face to face?

[13:22] Raynee : Face to face meeting I don't see this month i'm sorry to say but I do see that you will be spending time together again come late august mid september within that time frame. This month I am not seeing though

[13:22] me : is there anything i should watch out for or anyone?

[13:24] Raynee : Old m is a jealous and vindictive man. He will try and drag his feet if he hasn't already.. Don't let him but I feel that he would be the reason for the delay. For now what i want you to do is focus on getting your new job together and not put such an emphasis on new m because he does love you I see that and he will be back when he feels its safe to do so. Safe for him so he doesnt risk getting hurt.

[13:24] Raynee : We are at time sweetheart :(

Skye: saw reconnection as well, communication coming from him

Danielle - same

Queen of Cups - she also saw reconnection and I believe she said October too, I need to find the transcripts, I read with her Terry Mitchell and Michele, I can't find my chat transcripts :(

Cleopatra Divine - she sees he is connected to me (this was back in July...) like we know how it feels to be completely like each other. we are very in sync, same level of energy- feels equal. this is a relationship that can grow, sometimes he is not very active and i will see him pulling back. she didn't see it as over the energy is still stuck together, could be stable and make a good relationship. doesn't see he is actively looking to date anyone else, trying to move on but no matter what he does he still feels me. we broke up because he was pulling back and isn't ready for deeper committed relationship, he will want to make a beautiful connection with me again in the future, this will happen around November this year, end of NOV precisely timing is tricky. you nearly have no issues in the relationship, if i am patient he will be back, he still thinks about me a lot. doesn't see this is over, he will reach out again seeing the number 11, feels like 11 is important... then August reading... sees communication very soon and see each other, doesn't have a time frame but felt very soon, will talk more and understand more about things in the beginning he will still be a bit closed off. he was mean because he got overwhelmed, he has a lot happening not only with me makes him feel slammed. maybe work? (when we spoke he had been working non stop and overtime and was exhausted) but he will contact me again (which he did) ... sept reading... communication he is being judged by people around him he is sad and frustrated, hasn't opened up to me completely, he does really connect with me still thinks of me and energy still lingers there although there is distance. he is thinking about me and wants to be with me, my energy is always there with him. his lack of action right now is he is not ready to start again, connection is long lasting, he just isn't ready to start now again, but spirit is showing "fresh start" he is trying to move on he isn't sure this will work again he has constant pull to me and deep feelings so he is wanting to let go so he deals with it by going to dating apps for an escape, but he will not successfully move on. if he is with me he knows he needs to be ready for a relationship because i have expectations, dating apps he can feel free and fun, he respects me and wouldn't do that to me, he will be more active but not so soon, he is enjoying his freedom, it will take some time, but i do see him contacting you, he will contact you.

So if anyone has any advice or wants to pm me I can go over any psychic I have spoken with, all see genuine love and connection and something in the future but I am so tired at this point I don't know what to do. I love him very much but I am at a point of sadness and it isn't good for me.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2020, 01:27:29 AM »

Hi, I have read with a few of these and can say the following.

Yona, great, she has made a lot of predictions that have happened.  However, 2 years later maybe even 3 and with different POI.   This put me off her and my last reading with her was vague so although I have been a yona fan for years I am not sure I would read with her again, definitely not about a current situation that I need answers on and definitely not for an objective reading as she mixed up my energies and saw way into the future about a poi who was not even in my life at the time.

Leeloo I cannot comment on as only had 1 question with her and this dates was wrong and it did not happen.  It was around contact.  So if anything happens I will update

Jermiah dates didnt happen but he picked up the situation OK  not sure as he seems to have given me the same information he gave to you

Luna, Tulsa and Lynn all dates wrong but all told me the same thing and same general information that was good and I knew was right. She told me about job that was spot on (Lynn) which was good.

Matilda - told me my old POI i was wasting my time on, where everyone else told me that he was the one, Yona I thought was talking about him and turned out she was talking about the new POI  Matilda predicted my new POI to the date and other things,  She is very blunt and you need to be ready to hear what she says.   I didnt like her at first although she was really good at validating as she was the only one that told me my old POI was not very nice and what he was doing - sadly she was right and now I read with her more often.

Anthony and Raylene, told me stock words, they both said exactly the same and the dates were around the same time, that was ages ago and nothing they predicted happened.

Mattie - I have read with Mattie for years, sadly she witter on about things that are of no interest and never makes sound predictions in time before the reading ends.   I stopped reading with her about that.   Still out to see if what she has told me happens but I cannot see it.  She was however right many years ago about my old POI and things transpiring the way they did.

Ok so I am curious to know if anyone can comment on a few of the heavy hitters I have recently read with... I don't want to keep binging on reading and figured maybe you all can help me out...

I read with Yona - such a sweet lady but I can see how it can be confusing I keep re-reading my notes, shadow card was magician (she said reinventing myself) and I am QOW... when she got to POI she described him down to hair color and eye color...she said timing is a bit off but we are a good couple and he is a good guy has feelings for me he just isn't romantically sophisticated and can be stubborn and set in his ways... she said she sees me getting other attention but I am very loyal and she sees us holding hands but that we both are not in a time for settling down and he isn't prioritizing the relationship but then saw the fertile card and said it is human so she can see me having a baby with him within the next year... she said there is a trust issue and i am let down which is a few months away, I defend my interest and he didn't think it through I need to let it go and he will reconnect passionately...sees a difficult patch he rejects idea and is always saying why things can't work but will share his doubts and fears "excuses" I need to tackle one at a time with him address and remove the fears one at a time, relationship sense she says I get what I want. There is another woman who shows interest in him and chases him and I will know about her but he would choose me. he thinks I am good company I am very what you see is what you get- then she sees a move re-locate but it is positive and there is a house i contemplate moving into not in a city center she sees water/nature/trees and again sees the shadow card magician 18 months changing growth maturity eating habits and feeling better. Outcome hard work achieving goals and can have a partnership - developing pair - connected. Molds and develops grow closer together-  we are 3/4 of the way there - doesn't want to be trapped in a boring relationship I need to go with the flow... he will say let's get this place if i give him space and encouragement we live together naturally he needs to establish career first job/money and again fertility cards...

LEELOO distant "break" good energy - emotions/feelings an upsetting moment for him (awkward) he says that's not what I want in life - rethinks his relationships in general and I am collateral victim- wants to reconnect with me and he is worried about my connection with my ex-husband. unsure of life principle, good chance to make up there are 2 paths- 1 no contact from me and 1 with me contacting... (i contacted for help with electrical work - he is an electrician) no contact he will contact me bit of a pause, 2nd thoughts about it ... wouldn't know we were in contact- reconnection (intentions to let go) on and off for the rest of the year- NOV/DEC more bf like- 3/4 months of on and off periods of silence he is jealous/possessive and awkward doesn't want to express jealousy- thoughtful and reflective - he has admirer no danger to me... major event - cancellation of project - gather (concert/conference) wedding postponed or restrictions since covid... financial success 3 months - long term implications bigger income  - salary increase. as per me and my ex-husband sees the negotiation/mediation I get what I want blockage/stubborn - much better not resentful and the relationship improves with detachment and peace (releases negativity) long time for healing and I could have possibility to make up with him as well up to me but divorce would happen anyways - it is for the best - back to bf another stage in life be with other people positive resolution-more together than before hildren (boy) more than 1 - not more than a year from now high chances to remarry 1st 36 pregnant before married .... 3 years to remarry but I have free will on that. Sept we go to wedding together (which we did, had a great time!) change date? something off more flexible - try to avoid issues with ex husband, bf is curious asks ?'s frustration for him/insecurities.

Jessica Rae - described how he looked to make sure we connected... got the number 45 but then said no way too young looking for 45... i should have confidence and stand back not done there is potential- been through a lot (me). then saw laptop and said not your bf looks like your ex husband with an empty glass defended holds onto his money (so him!) brown hair and brown eyes not like my guy light eyes darker hair... reassure me loss - property wait turn of wheel (not sure what this meant) March middle of next year not wanting to give me but will - ex bf- still thinks about me and reaching out - I shouldnt until I am confident in myself - wait a few weeks, reluctant. he said i really like this woman and reaches back out... not long/long term. 3-4 years friendship/relationship. move to a different place,not just a fling - positive. I help him grow up, he holds me in his heart- still present fondly towards me and it is me who ends things... good boundaries/emotionally healthy and present with me. withdraw for me to focus on me take care of myself when he reaches out reach back confidently. 5-6 weeks all about me moral/laid back... 3rd celebrating- 2 weeks if not sooner don't play games he is impatient - not used to waiting hits on his insecurity (prodding) he doesn't feel he is king of the castle because my ex has dad (man) stuff - which was validated we had a long talk about his dad not being there for him- renewal for me take care of me - 5 weeks focus on me - change my energy 5 days want to give him time to work on his stuff. week or 2 weeks without contact - after he reaches out (sincere) numbers 20 25 45, little management not a lot good person/steady this is good for both of us don't worry about stuff with ex husband march it will be settled... 80-85% coming back together and have children with him (bf) but it is unconventional and he is always around for kids. 40/41/42 life partner and more kids.... twins with bf? children become my priority bigger relationship lifelong 41/42 meet it is really good he is really good and rich much more certain and present (me)

Karen Jo -

Matilda - me constantly on the move, traveler (which i am!) lost with avenues of life right now this year difficult. rug pulled out from under me- partnerships. work i am in front of people, I am, movement around me- 2 relationships (she said without me asking about them) stress- i am nurturing when i need someone they let me down- friends and relationships- detriment of myself what i deserve my worth this week i have been questioning, promised me a lot? back tracked...bridge the gap for me and bf - showed me love, adoration and respect - intense early on - teach me what I need, deserve, and want. (18 months) - reality of situation, he is an over thinker. not as financially independent as me. large amount of insecurity. strong enough to wheather the storm when he needs it. no one else around him, immature (judgement in him) trapped, kids, financially *practical* allow him to move forward. 12 months me moving on- not him. qwuirky, fun I would get annoyed, sees a holiday NOv/Dec show him places i have been - he's studying. text early next week (week of 9/20). less I give the more I get... a lot in his head, stress /panic I fill the gap- my ability to nurture/heal/care- my ex hb divorce not until next year early Feb* divorce finalized I start questioning what I want I will be OK. change of heart about relationships change of careers? (Amanda) remember that name will help me - more physical career. put my happiness in other peoples hands. moving? growth year- boundaries. i put everyone else first. I want to feel #1 with someone - put me as priority. same intellectual level. he is judged by his mom? difficult- plan for December... he feels he is missing out on something, I am settling for what he has to offer. See more of us hanging out - go with the flow- 2 or 3 months Trip away. weekend or early next week, consistent respect, kids? close to 40. 5 years... next summer I meet someone, move quickly - be friends step away from him

Luke Andary - 2 years ago? age excuse, part of concern having trouble with commitment, extreme love and deep care... does want to be together, age gap is him not others communication not great... challenge shuts down with emotional issues - not the end (temporary breakup) introspective work, accept who we are let it go that I am out of his league he feels I am smarter/better looking my dynamic makes him uncomfortable. 80% is on him why it isn't working right now. speak up for what I want push further, don't let him off easy- he needs to fix things. I deserve to be treated the way I should be- repaired convo- long conversation, he opens up signs he is willing to change and improve. much smoother once we get back together, longevity and consistency. uncomfortable with feelings and emotions- I take the lead/reigns 10-20 years strongly hint- ease him into convo... feeling embarrassed he broke up with me communication opens up accepting he was wrong and connection more honest with himself and me.

Jeremiah - more coming in Nov/Dec 6 months to a year, (all about me) - ex hb doesn't ring my bell - immaturity. selfish ness- divorce me busier/happier/smoother- heart singing again. 2- reunite less than 30 days i would realize nothing has changed unhappy with myself. doesnt get it or take problems seriously - no intentions to make changes. bf- deep feelings/emotions- not in a good space for long term commitment doesn't want to fail, not over- working on things within 30 days perfect space good for each other, hearing from him very soon- my silence is creating more of a stir, before end of the week.i won't be disrespected even as friends- entertaining himself... grow and heal, not a bad guy - needs to participate more. wants something with a future- hedging his bet, not trying whore around. doesn't think i am playing him, far from over- growing closer together.

Veruska- he is there but not following through- likes his own freedom, wants to pursue me but not feel obligated. FWB- emotions- he cares about me personal issues in his life, lives at home. not financially stable - he will come around and see me, thinks i am beautiful and wholesome. he is scared of his own emotions, depressed. something good in the next month or so oct/nov... big project different location- next week he comes around- morals/resepct i need more time he will def come around

Golden Dawn Tarot- doesn't see committed reconciliation - he has hermit energy there is competitive female energy.. he is affectionate towards me, not putting effort in though he is distracted. be honest and stabilize him - he is surprised (surprising effect) me not reaching out- affection present, he has expected devotion and communication from me (within 10 days he will communicate) 10 days more likely than october. 8 of wands- slow coming- abrasive communication "where have you been?" i answer the phone works both ways- necessary - queen of wands him king of pentacles- realization/renewal more dependable (him) inconsistent action energy, doesn't want to sever or lose me- knight of wands- level up *friendship- (we always end up intimate so idk, i suck at being around him)... companionship w/o responsibility, he wants to explore options- settling knight of pentacles... 4 of wands (NOW) 8 of cups abandoning - the pursuit of relationships... page of cups, looking for experience he is a sweet person doesn't want to hurt anybody. energies towards me are well intended 3 of cups- "why don't we see where it goes?" starting over romantically...loosely defined- what can i do about it? Afraid I will abandon him. reboot (in person) ... i have young energy i can have commitment (not legal) legacy forward moving 10 of cups (family) empress - mother queen of swords - past- emporer outcome - committed- children on my path, motherhood energy. I am not moving forward when someone shows me who they really are... box up his things if i need and when he contacts me come pick them up when you want, definitive lines- be clear this is not what I am looking for I need temperance and strength. leave the door open let him walk through it, empress. If I delete him from all social media- it will hurt him deeply, i need to start healing. king of pentacles, temperance/strength/patience, rebirth of friendship. (this month mars is in retrograde) not completely cut him out, delete him shock him absolutely shock him. its a big dea emotionally for him- 10 of swords- rough energy... betrayal/pain/sorrow, stress/anxiety, not angry just questions what did i do? hermit, thinking dwelling result he will contact me be a better friend workable.... high level of attraction on both sides unless I have another partner or can be stubborn enough to not go there he sees me : happiness, physical intimacy- a lot of chemistry genuine warmth that is real. but regret after other woman competitive energy not active (not intimate) make decision in strength and clarity.

Mattie
- eclipse weekend, another girl don't be concerned- could turn head briefly...few drinks not the end, March, March birthday someone else steps in (his brother has a March birthday and keeps showing interest in me weirdly) age is just a number in the end, let him lead- fear... stormy phase (him) "i'm not in a hurry" 6hrs/days/weeks (says something odd) can't talk to anyone else like he can me, he's drinking with friends that novelty wears off, superficial friendships- recapture what we had, doesn't fit in the way he wants with people his age - asks ?'s panic i am moving on. I am in control- share time at my apt. marching (March) instant attraction - not gone, work it through he will come over out of the blue (old soul) wants to curl up watch a movie with a beer, turn around again walk in my direction. struggling with other stuff- happy with me he can be passive aggressive/jealous. friend undermines us upsets him, i am invited to something mom will like me, no dad around- introduced aug/sept cake/candles, 2 minds life/career 4-5 years good place, cooking coming together... (other girls, why ave a burger when you can have a steak) me and him have a physical drive, not ending unfinished business, comm. after 7/4 avoiding things, trust issues up front and honest with what bothers him. friends interfering, too many people talking and jealous, someone talking male/female jealous of relationship timing off 5-7 years

Moira - ADD freaks out- fear impulse, organic connection, scared what other people think and are saying. kids, right awat, loves me still... soul connection/age difference kids non negotiable- change his tune can and will work, impulsive - insecurities, my divorce he worries i might go back. sees a couple living together for us, patient with him... go on vacation get away (camping/glamping)2 men, 1 connected (owning/marriage) *my ex-husband... 1 dancing *red flags young- age gap, complicated things, ADD, high sexual energy between us, he is goofy/funny, embrace/run? kids? 10 or more age gap? jupiter expansion good luck 6 years first saturn married/kids? come back not gone- something got in his head, misses you and loves you pressure was on.

Leila - communication coming, not consistent, confused past/previous relationships- potential (back and forth) 1 1/2 months august much clearer/ consistency - acts like nothing has happened- 1st one to bring confusion person in picture- 2nd week of July contact next 2 weeks, all over the place plans? mid-July, long term potential, stubborn I need to be patient, 2nd week of July- change next few months job

Luna - problems female connecting to him from past who is domineering, desire for me attraction still there - grieving/discomfort, knows he made a mistake - head strong, trying to improve finances, body issues going on, can have him if I wanted- he has a negative influence around him- ego boost... radio silence i should go dating don't respond to him immediately give him a wake up call - unreliable i want to feel safe and secure exclusivity- show strength and respect- total positivity, i am exclusive and you aren't being - set clear boundaries

Tulsa - reaching out, anxiety around him (me) where things are going? i am not in a good place emotionally, he doesn't know what he wants but his arm is around me... friend/brother wants to talk to me- work related "celebration" reaching out to me- this was validated he told me he got a raise and i was the first person he told. not on the same page where relationship is going, not making plans- sort out career... legal issues/signing papers... connection (spiritual) he knows i am always going to be there, always be around. he isn't going anywhere, other males around him- brothers/friends, no females sees trips together and committed relationship - long term, communication stepped up

Lynn

Micah - high priestess- projectory forward, me understanding i carry the relationship be patient 50/50 headed, settle down. he's on the path of his role in my life- 3 months better communication, he is unintentionally selfish/loner - good relationship, growth on his part(nurturing) me-giving, give him time 5 months or so, a few issues (distant) checks out mentally - not rude or mean just quiet checked out, we are headed toward the same place. insecurities and fear of rejection (him) testing me and my reaction when he "jokes" about other guys - gaging me, 5-6 months end of year good path forward, be patient for something solid, he does not have abusive behavior 5-6 months, important conversation mid July not cure all, back on track gets lost for words choked up let him lead convo. redirect if needed more listening from me, meaningful going to wedding together (we did) end of year next year dec-jan move in together (solidify) understanding where things are going. serious conversation (benchmarks) full oackage 5-6 months, moving forward run into wall again then coming back together sooner rather than later. Sept/Oct.

Lady P - sometimes wants the same thing as me, wonders why my divorce isnt final, uncertain of me- wobbly, deep feelings fearful, perhaps I could walk away from him? issues coming up, care feelings a lot more- 2 women 1 not involved maybe a mother he is very confused about me. wants to be with me, got into a real relationship and damaged everything (him) fearful he can't measure up spark of passion but what do i get? I am more set than him feels like he is a toy. blocks and controls feelings grows into his own person self esteem is low " i can't be with you" because he is scared, make him feel on same page, equal part. he protects his feelings don't tear myself down to build him up...he syas "you make a difference in my life" withdrew not left. not over me, still wants me trying to protect yourself but you can't teach him takes time hasn't established himself coming into your world, not easy, not impossible. running from his feelings. he wants baby steps, can't fake or be flawed with me, he observes me - excuses

Venus - taking things a day at a time, cautious, relationship confusion needs space, patience will move forward, tendency to overthink, worried about what may happen getting closer? wants to go slow, going through changes, not in a good space. a few months not trying his best until Dec. unstable coming to the wedding with me (he did) trying to create space, depends on me to make a hang out happen, try/hard 2 options make it happen around in circles playful with girls but nothing romantic or serious- more committed by the end of the year better next year. wants to explore all options at his age, wants attention let him - later work things out he is in love with me, potential by end of the year. I have other opportunities next year he would be surprised if I left sept-dec the "talk"

[13:32] Anthony : M and M? I do not feel you care for 1st M just bf m as far as this session is concerned. What is bf M's birthday as well as your own please?

[13:33] Anthony : Wow very close birthdays. What would you like to know about M?

[13:33] me : we have an age gap and i want to see what we have in store for out future

[13:37] Anthony : I see near silence right now. You were closer before but I see that bf m has slowed things down. He is waiting for something I feel it has to do with your ex husband which I feel means he is not yet your ex so I think a divorce. I feel that he is waiting for something to be final before he can become vulnerable to you. I do see that you will be together again but that it will still be at least a month maybe two until you are back together.

[13:38] me : makes total sense he pulled away and freaked out and it happened after a friend was talking about us splitting the house we share (my ex husband) and he just freaked

[13:38] me : and broke up with me, we have spoken and see each other from time to time but not like it was and i want to just get us back on track

[13:40] Anthony : its not the age gap. He likes the age gap. He likes dating an older woman. Even though you feel younger to me. He feels like the older one. Yes, I do feel that he loves you. I feel that he would rather do this than be vulnerable to you and the situation and find himself hurt. He does not believe talking will help him because he thinks you may tell him that you dont wish to stay in your marriage but that it will happen anyway.

[13:40] me : yes i have to get him out and about sometimes he would hang and watch movies all day and night with me lol

[13:41] me: do you see the divorce happening for me? i have told my bf M i have no plans to ever get back with my ex so many times

[13:41] Anthony : lol. bf M is a very simple guy. He is fine being home watching netflix lol

[13:42] me: yes that is him and I don't mind that but i miss seeing him every week we used to have friday night date night every week and since the breakup it just sucks

[13:43] me : he still has a key to my apt i told him if he is out at the bars he can always stop by do you see us seeing each other within the next few weeks even though we are still broken up?

[13:44] Anthony : I do see that you will be seeing each other again but I am not seeing that July is very likely. Not at this time. This can change through his free will but I feel that you are more likely to see him come August.

Raynee -

[13:01] Raynee : Thank you :) What would you like to know? If there is a poi what is their name and birthday please?

[13:03] Raynee : Let me look at him though things feel really good but I see you are scared too... is he younger..?

[13:03] me : do we have a future... we have been so good and get along soooo well but we do have an age gap and I worry he needs to get over this

[13:03] Raynee : That came right to me let me look at him tho :) one moment please. No worries on time. Our timer has not started yet. I will let you know when it has :))

[13:05] me : we've known each other for 3 years but the past 2 mostly this past year has been so amazing and just recently he freaked out and we broke up, it's been a month and i talk to him and see him from time to time but i want him to want more and move forward with me.. i feel like it is always me initiating contact and seeing each other

[13:07] Raynee : What kind of gap if you dont mind? You dont need to tell me if u dont wish to.. I can tell u tho that I see that he kinda freaks out a little like what am I doing is this who im going to end up with this is still a married woman what if they get back together.. I see a lot of doubt on his mind and I see it on yours too sweetie because you dont know if you are with the right person or not. Okie so you initiating that happens because he knows that you will and he also doesnt know what you have going on so he lets you. If you didnt initiate at all honey he would totally initiate with you because he does have feelings for you so I dont want you to think he does but he doesnt know where this is going either so its like he kinda has this watch from a far thing going where he is seeing how things go but not letting himself really give himself over entirely does that make sense? But I do see that when your divorce is final and he sees that you are not going to be back to old m that you and new m are going to become much closer again. I feel that things became too good to the point where new m was thinking there is no way that things are going to stay like this .. like u said.. he freaked out...

[13:09] me : no that's great because i feel it when we are together i sometimes push him to go out and do things he would sit home and watch movies all day and night with me

[13:09] Raynee : so the age thing its not a big deal you both look awesome together or at least i feel that you do when you go out .. hes kinda a homebody u kinda get him up moving n he needs that

[13:10] me : and normally the inconsistency would be cut off with anyone ive ever dated but i feel like we are just meant to be and i know he is young and i am his first love so im trying to be patient

[13:11] Raynee : Its funny because m was always a soulmate for you and you feel as if you married the wrong m but actually I feel that if you hadnt married old m you would not have been positioned in the universe to have met new m... everything happens for a reason. You think he is out of your life but I dont feel that way at all honey I feel that he pulled back but not for good. he thinks that you dont want a "kid" ...

[13:11] me : he came to my house and met my mom and brother, sister in law nieces and nephews the other day even though we are broken up still so i think he is finally seeing that my marriage is over and i am moving to get the divorce we are just finalizing a few things

[13:12] Raynee : See? If not for having been married to old m then new m would have never been a possibility. I see that you and new m are getting back into a relationship fyi I know you wonder about this but I do see it. He has only taken a step back thats what I keep seeing here. taking a step back letting you do what you need to do

[13:13] me : do you see us getting back into a relationship? and him spending more time with me in the near future we always spent at least 1 or 2 days a week together he would come and stay over and with the "breakup" we haven't been doing that

[13:13] Raynee : I do honey I do see you getting back into a relationship together.

[13:14] me : yes i am refinancing my house i own with my husband, he came to it the other day and saw all the pictures and such are down of us and he met some of my family so he knows they know and i am moving towards the divorce

[13:15] Raynee : There is still a fear there. A fear that everything looks good and like it's a sure thing but he is protecting himself. The love is there that isn't a problem and I don't feel he takes you for granted either. What is happening here is he is protecting himself. That is what I see sweetheart.

[13:16] me : do you see more communication and time spent together this summer? do you see us moving in together at some point in the future? or me meeting his mom... i met his brothers and his mom knows about me and my age but i haven't met her

[13:17] me : he still has a key to my apartment and he goes out to all the bars i usually go to but we haven't ran into each other and he hasn't been asking me to go with him or anything like that and i want to start doing things together more but i don't want to push him

[13:17] Raynee : Communication that I am not seeing just yet I see that is going to remain sporadic but it will increase. When is your divorce expected to be final? I do see that you are going to move forward with new M and that you and him are going to be living together in the future. You meet his mother long before that happens.

[13:18] me : i want him to want to get back together have it be more on his terms

[13:18] Raynee : He does want to get back together. He is just being very cautious.

[13:18] me : we are finalizing the refinance hopefully this month and then we have to talk about divorce

[13:19] me : do you see that happening this year? and the refinance do you see that happening before August?

[13:20] Raynee : The refinance is going to be delayed I feel but by september it will happen.

[13:20] me : also do you see M my "bf" talking to other girls or looking to date other girls while we are broken up?

[13:21] Raynee : I see that he talks to others as a distraction but not meeting up with anyone... but yes I do see that he has done that. I don't see recently though

[13:21] me : he has clothes here and a key but we never lived together he just would come and stay from time to time

[13:22] Raynee : Face to face meeting I don't see this month i'm sorry to say but I do see that you will be spending time together again come late august mid september within that time frame. This month I am not seeing though

[13:24] Raynee : Old m is a jealous and vindictive man. He will try and drag his feet if he hasn't already.. Don't let him but I feel that he would be the reason for the delay. For now what i want you to do is focus on getting your new job together and not put such an emphasis on new m because he does love you I see that and he will be back when he feels its safe to do so. Safe for him so he doesnt risk getting hurt.

Danielle - same

Queen of Cups - she also saw reconnection and I believe she said October too, I need to find the transcripts, I read with her Terry Mitchell and Michele, I can't find my chat transcripts :(

Cleopatra Divine - she sees he is connected to me (this was back in July...) like we know how it feels to be completely like each other. we are very in sync, same level of energy- feels equal. this is a relationship that can grow, sometimes he is not very active and i will see him pulling back. she didn't see it as over the energy is still stuck together, could be stable and make a good relationship. doesn't see he is actively looking to date anyone else, trying to move on but no matter what he does he still feels me. we broke up because he was pulling back and isn't ready for deeper committed relationship, he will want to make a beautiful connection with me again in the future, this will happen around November this year, end of NOV precisely timing is tricky. you nearly have no issues in the relationship, if i am patient he will be back, he still thinks about me a lot. doesn't see this is over, he will reach out again seeing the number 11, feels like 11 is important... then August reading... sees communication very soon and see each other, doesn't have a time frame but felt very soon, will talk more and understand more about things in the beginning he will still be a bit closed off. he was mean because he got overwhelmed, he has a lot happening not only with me makes him feel slammed. maybe work? (when we spoke he had been working non stop and overtime and was exhausted) but he will contact me again (which he did) ... sept reading... communication he is being judged by people around him he is sad and frustrated, hasn't opened up to me completely, he does really connect with me still thinks of me and energy still lingers there although there is distance. he is thinking about me and wants to be with me, my energy is always there with him. his lack of action right now is he is not ready to start again, connection is long lasting, he just isn't ready to start now again, but spirit is showing "fresh start" he is trying to move on he isn't sure this will work again he has constant pull to me and deep feelings so he is wanting to let go so he deals with it by going to dating apps for an escape, but he will not successfully move on. if he is with me he knows he needs to be ready for a relationship because i have expectations, dating apps he can feel free and fun, he respects me and wouldn't do that to me, he will be more active but not so soon, he is enjoying his freedom, it will take some time, but i do see him contacting you, he will contact you.

So if anyone has any advice or wants to pm me I can go over any psychic I have spoken with, all see genuine love and connection and something in the future but I am so tired at this point I don't know what to do. I love him very much but I am at a point of sadness and it isn't good for me.

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2020, 10:46:46 AM »
Thank you Smiley1 and Crystal... have either of you read with Jessica Rae?

I also feel like they are all basically saying they see contact and genuine feelings but he is non-committal, and the baby thing coming from multiple of them scares me if he is non-committal. Has anyone had pregnancy predictions come true that they didn't want?

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2020, 03:30:57 PM »
wow, I am so sorry that you had to and are still dealing with this, I get worried that so many have seen a baby by the end of next year for me with POI because we aren't in a stable relationship. And although he is a great guy I want kids when I am in a stable relationship and not with someone who is hot and cold. I grew up with parents who are still married and they had their difficulties but stuck it our, I truly would want that for my child so this worries me a little.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2020, 11:00:09 PM »
how are you doing? any updates?

hi so I would like to tell my story if anyone would like to listen
I have been calling psychics for about 5 years since new years on 2015. At first it was harmness it was to see if my ex named AB would come back, I was told he would by a psychic named kim on California psychics but he would do the same thing again which was cheat but she described a new love interest coming soon so I just took the info and never thought anything of it. I dumped him and found a new boo lets call him Trey. Well trey seemed to fit the bill of the new person kim told me about so I let my guard down and he was sweet af in the beginning then about 5 months in started to be a jerk so I made my second call the California psychics and spoke to a lady named Savannah. Omfg I wish I never spoke to savannah she told me that this was my husband and he loved me just to be patient we were soul mates yada yada yada she had me holding on to a dead and emotionally abusive relationship for 3 years until I couldn’t take it anymore. In between those 3 years I called many other psychics at least  30 on California psychics alone because I didn’t know any other site existed. Most of them said he loved me and I will most definitely make a list so Nobody calls them I think it was only 1 or 2 that told me he didn’t love me, im going to search for them and post them.  I went through emotional hell from this ordeal, and lost so much of myself and my happiness and my self worth.  i spent 3 years in hell with him in the relationship and 2 extra years crying hoping he would come back so 5 years of my life is gone for nothing and no reward. I finally released hope and found closure today when I texted him and he pretended I had the wrong number but I knew it was him (trust me it was him he spells a certain word a way and he did it when i texted him). I texted him because I wanted to get the prophecy of “ he’s coming back” off of my back. This prophecy held me in place and kept me stuck. Especially when the psychics tell you not to initiate contact. I couldn’t take it and I realized I was no longer in control of my life and  I was waiting for something to happen to me instead of making my own way and trusting my own instincts. Im ok with his response because I finally feel like I have closure from the words of all the psychics that were hanging over my head. I had read this forum so much, sometimes for answers on certain psychics, and sometimes just so I don’t feel alone. Its so lonely waiting for something to happen and you really aren’t even sure its going to happen. What I have really noticed is that getting the past and present correct in a reading will never validate them being correct in the future. The future is a mystery and we work with the universe with in order to uncover it . Standing still asking questions won't get you anywhere. So I will make the list and a brief description if I remember:

everyone is color coordinated based on my perceived accuracy of the situation i asked about red =please never call this person, orange = they are somewhat right but not 100% and green = if i feel that they were accurate in the outcome thus far in the situation.  if for some freak accident and godly intervention my situation changes i will delete this post or edit and the edits will be in blue, and trust me i will definitely edit because i dont want anyone to ever be lied to or led on ever.
side note, there will be tons of grammatical errors and run on sentences... i apologize.

California psychics: name and the year I spoke with them if I remember
Kim -(2015) she honestly isn’t that great and this was 5 years ago I wouldn’t recommend
Savannah (2015-2017)- NO! please don’t she kept me holding on hope when he was treating me badly for 3 years
Callie (2018-present)- I like her she was the only person to accurately tell me what was in my POI’s head and he said the exact words later when we spoke. She has told me that he doesn’t want a relationship with me he has moved on.  She isn’t good for predictions. She is a really good empath. And she explains it in a way that is sweet and non judgmental.
Rhoda -(2018 and 2019) I had spoke to her after I got into a car accident and she accurately predicted me getting my car back, but a day later my car was labeled totaled so I called her back crying and she stuck to her guns and said no, she saw me driving my car. Long story short I went to the person who hit me their insurance and I was able to get my car fixed and back on the road. So she was right. But I also called her last month December 2019 to ask if my ex would be back and she said her guides didn’t want to say but she doesn’t feel like we are over.
Tara - (2019) I read about her in the forum and called her in december 2019 she said my ex would be back in February 2020…. Yea no
Colin - (2017) don’t call he told me a fairytale
Lincoln- (2018) don’t remember much but he was wrong
Pollyana - (2017) wrong
Elliot - don’t remember much but I know he wasn’t correct
Rogers - (2019) so he gave me a date that my ex was supposed to come back and it came and went with nothing. Then I actually called my ex and we got into an argument so I called him back and he tried to back pedal on some of the things he said and gave me another date saying if my ex doesn’t come back by then, he was gone for good. So you be the judge idk he never came back but I don’t think he is accurate
Alexia- (2015) I spoke to her once and she did say he didn’t trust what was going on with trey and told me to just call him and say I wanted to see him. Well I did and he never came. I should have just gotten the message by that but a las I am an idiot. Lol so she saw something but wasn’t specific
Caleb - (2019) this man assured me my ex would be back with so much conviction I called him at least 3 times and he would give me the same prediction. So he was wrong. I low key wanna call him again just to see what he says
Leo (2016)- so leo told me that my ex had some sort of psychological issue with love and would never really fully be able to love anyone but that he did have a form of love for me in his heart. I only talked to him twice because he had an attitude the last time we spoke. I actually did believe him though because of the way my ex would express himself. But my ex seems to have gotten better with other women with showing love so i’m not sure.
Gina Rose – (2018) I waited to speak to this lady for like a week and she told me that my ex loved me and was thinking of coming back. I believed her but then found out this was around the time he had just started dating his girlfriend so yeah that wasn’t true. She told me he would be back in may. I didn’t get a text from him until august when he spilt momentarily from the girl.  She didn’t even see he was in a relationship.
Eve - (2016-2017) I called this lady so much. She had told me a job I had recently lost would come back around, and yea the job never did. She told me my ex loved me also was just playing hard to get and I needed to play the cat and mouse game with him. -__-
Alto - I just remember him being hella wrong about a situation I had asked bout. He sounded high as a kite tbh. Just feeding me back what I told him.
Sonnet - (2018) I asked her about a messed up situation I was in with my church and she did predict what happened next but she was barely on so I never called her back
Bishop- cannot remember my reading with him
Aphrodite- (2018) she was wrong on all counts with my ex and his feelings about a situation I got validation about 10 minutes after the reading because I spoke directly to my ex’s sister.
Olive-(2018) this lady was right that my ex had no feelings for me, she painted my ex out to be a narcissistic monster so I didn’t take her seriously but looking back I should have cause she was right.
Scarlet – (2018) this lady right here is a full blown B*TCH. She wouldn’t listen when I was talking and when I tried to correct her hung up on me. I had never really experienced that before with a psychic. Her reading was wrong anyway but ugh she made me feel so dirty and disrespected after the reading. I would avoid her at all costs
Rosalind (2019)- wrong told me my ex was coming back
Dominique- (2017) I had called her about a job I had lost and she did tell me I would never see the job again. But then said my ex is gonna transform into this great guy in couple months and we would be together. So she was good on the career but not on the guy.
Layla (2015/2016)- I remember her vaguely saying my ex was having some money issues which was correct but I don’t remember anything else worth noting
Nevada – (2018) I liked her she seemed good with present but predictions didn’t manifest
Charlie- (2018-2019) spoke to him 3 times, he is good with present and describing people. But he said me and my ex weren’t finished and it was possible he would be back. My ex never came back
Berlin- (2018) back when I spoke to her she did say my ex had feelings for me but she was unsure of herself. And never really gave predictions.
salak (2019) - said he would be back february 2020. i doubt that if he's pretending to not know how i am when i text him soooooo no
Natasha (2017)- this lady’s predictions didn’t happen but she was so sweet I just liked calling her.
Braxton (2019)- fed me a load of crap for 20 minutes
Yemaya (2017-) just wrong
Isaiah- (2015) he was the second psychic I spoke to I didn’t like him at the time and actually wrote him a negative review that never got posted because he told me my ex didn’t care about me he was just dating me for popularity with his friends. I didn’t feel like it was true but looking back he might have been right
Theo - (2019) I loved his accent ,but he was wrong, fed me a fairytale
Winter – (2019) this lady should write for Disney because everything is rainbows and unicorns with her.

Psychic source :
Arthur (2019)- told me my ex would not come back then said he had to get off the phone,the  call lasted 2 minutes. He was correct
Craig (2019)- really good on past but he fed me a fairy tale also said my ex would come back In may
Seraphina (2019)- said my ex was selfish (this is true) and he would come back never gave a date but still nothing to this date.
Eliza – (2019) said my ex thinks of me from time to time and would reach out in October.. didn’t happen
Janax - (2019) I had called about a a guy I dated for basically 1 day but before our date I called her and she painted roses, and the complete opposite happened.
Lily- this lady told me that my ex would come back a changed man and he would be who I needed him to be. Man I loved her fairytale. Lol. But it didn’t happen
Bridgette - (2019) I read with her before I found this forum. She told me my ex would be back when I started to date a new guy. The new guy never appeared but I see she tells everyone this line. Idk how she still has a job.
Carla- (2019) her reading she told me my ex would be back but he would leave again. And then she started to talk about this intergalactic stuff and wars and the earth being square so I got creeped out and hung up.
Bianca- (2019) this girl is so cool I loved talking to her. I spoke to her in June and she said my ex was just testing the waters with other girls and he would be back within a year because he knows he wants to be with just me. I liked talking to her so much but she wasn’t accurate at all
Shannon - wrong fairytale

Keen
Queen of cups18 (2019) - told me my ex cares for me and misses me but didn’t want a relationship with me. I thought she might have been incorrect because in that first phone call she accused me of calling her before on a different number which wasn’t true. I called her like 4 times after and she still had the same answer, that he cares for me deeply but doesn’t want a relationship with me. So I believe in this she was right, but Then I called her in October after I called another psychic and was told that my ex was planning on asking another female to marry him. I called queen of cups to see if it was true and she said yes it was true, so I cried my little eyes out. I called 1 week later just to verify, and she said my ex didn’t have any girlfriend at the moment so I kind of lost faith in her. I honestly never liked calling her, her readings were so empty and devoid of any emotion or filling information. Even though I would get the answer I wanted from her I always felt unsatisfied with the reading.
Chloe Queen of diamonds (2019)- I dislike this lady very much she has a problem with me referring to a lady as a female and would argue with me about my use of the word. I work in healthcare this is how we refer to women im not using it in a derogatory way it just a habit. But watever I spoke to her twice in decemeber. First time she said my ex would be back in June of 2020 and then 2 days later I called her because the call was cut short and she logged off right after, and she completely changed her prediction to that my ex was not coming back he was in a new committed relationship. She really pissed me off to the point that I was determined to write my story here on the forum. I don’t know which prediction is true but 2 days isn’t a long time to switch that hard. I left a poor review which she had removed.
Journey by spirit (2019)- Fairytale and pushes back prediction dates
Spiritminded (2019)- told me my ex was basically a dog and using women for a place to crash but that he would come back if I wanted him she was wrong about him coming back. But I had asked her about an associate and what was in their minds and I feel she was accurate in what he was thinking.
Jim1537( 2019)- this guy is a weirdo and told me that my ex had no conscious and I should think of him as a low life criminal but he was going to come back and be back and forth between me and another woman. The reading was just so irie and dark. Then he blocked me. I spoke to him in July. He was wrong.
Isadora Fern - (2019) my first call with her she said my ex blamed me for why we weren’t together and that she wasn’t going to come back that he had moved on. Then 2 months later I called her and she said he was going to come back once he saw I had moved on with someone else. She flip flops. Her first reading I feel was accurate.
Triple moon goddess – (2019) said my ex wished me well but didn’t want me around him. She seemed to be right.
Ask fran (2019)- she is weird
Lady india (may 2019) – wrong
Psychic oromi (may 2019) – said my ex would be back by august of 2019
Cindy4673 (august 2019) – I had just called to see if anyone new was going to come into my life and she said on her own that she saw my ex coming back because he was sad the way things eneded between us. She was wrong
Jo starks (sept 2019) I had called her about a issue I had with a coworker, she was very slow to reply on the phone and her answers were vague
nicole 4 sees (2019) - ugh i really didnt like her reading but she did say my ex didnt want me and he had found someone new. she said it in away that was snarky and rude and almost like she took joy in it. then hung up on me before the 3 minute mark so i called her back because i didnt understand why she was doing this at the time and i still had questions to ask . she pick up the second time and said she didnt want to talk to me anymore and hung up again. this call made me feel really low. even tho i feel  she was right nobody should have to endure this type of disrespect when you are already hurting
Shoushan - fairytale reader, told me my ex would be back before summer
Joannasgift (June 2019 and dec 2019) my first call with her she said my ex didn’t want a relationship with me right now but he will soon. I spoke to her recently like 2 weeks ago and she said he would be back in either a 6 or 9 but he would leave again. I like this lady she is really sweet and if time runs out before she can give an answer she will mail or ping the answer to you but I don’t think she is correct
Karma Warrior (dec 2019)- said my ex was coming back and things would be glitter and luck charms
Anastasia Christine (dec 2019)- I read with her due to recommendation on this forum, she said my ex will be back but he is selfish and she also saw that being around him drained my energy so much. Which nobody ever saw but her but I think it is because she deals with chakras. She gave me the sacral shaka the first time we spoke and the throat chakra the second but still says he will be back.  I like her but she isn’t correct
Phoenix burning( dec 2019) – said she saw my ex coming back in June 2020 but it wont last long.
Littlespacemonkey - (dec 2019)- said my ex feels im too good for him so he is afraid to come forward.. bs.
Sasha sees all- (dec 2019) told me my ex wasn’t going to come back due to blockages. And that he was in a new relationship that he was going to be in for a while. She was correct
Druids glen tarot- (dec 2019) told me my ex would be back and gave me ways to make sure the relationship worked but her prediction isn’t correct
Judis inner light (2019 july) - this lady is an actress her channeling of my ex didnt even remotely feel like him. the jist of what she said for his " heart" was that he loved me  and then for the "ego" was something like i cant deal with this now i have stuff i need to focus on and do. but she said he would be back never gave a time frame but i really dont think she connected with me or him
Julie the phoenix rising ( dec 2019)- fairytale
Prophet rose - ( dec 2019) this lady is very convincing she gets really specific details that make you believe her but she said my ex would be back and that wasn’t the case
Zadalia (dec2019)- she was able to accept me as a new client and read for me. Said my ex would be back in four months but he wouldn’t have changed.
Maurine36 (2019)- i spoke to her a couple times and from the beginning she told me my ex didn't want me back. that i was going to find somebody else who would knock my socks off. she said my ex had let me go and was moving forward that he was going to go through alot of women and wouldn't marry until maybe 5-6 years from now. she has been correct my ex has had at least 4 ex gfs. my ex is a hoe fyi cause he is handsome af and over 6'3'. but he is a narcissist and immature. she was correct and her prediction never changed even tho i would call her months apart. i just hope the guy she describes is true also. EDIT 1/11/20. I changed her color from green to orange. while i do admit she was correct on the outcome which was my ex didnt want a relationship and for that i will always give her credit. i spoke with her again yesterday and she spoke about my future guy and said he would be 3-4 years older and successful making 6 figures when we meet then later 7 figures like 10 years later. it sounded like a fairytale and i understand if you are giving ppl bad news you kind of want them to look on the bright side but i dont like fairytales and so it didn't sit right with my spirit. so i read all her reviews from a year ago on keen and it seems like she tells this to alot of people. so be weary, she possibly could do this just to lift spirits when delivering bad news but i dont appreciate being even halfway lied to. 
K I R A (dec 2019) this was her name when I spoke with her last. Only spoke with er once and she said my ex wasn’t ready for a relationship with anyone but he would be back in 4 months but as a friend. She was wrong because he is in a relationship now with someone. I saw some people saying she had an attitude she was nice with me but her prediction was wrong
Lotus of light (dec 2019)- said my ex would be back. Seemed like a fairytale reader
Lily cade (dec 2019)- said my ex would come back in a couple months but he would be the same person. He doesn’t feel like he should change.  Then I called her a couple weeks later for something unrelated and her prediction seemed far fetched
Rosedreams (dec 2019)- fairytale reader, said my ex would be back and he would propose to me lmao
golden dawn tarot (dec 2019)- she was sorry to say that my ex was with another woman and was not going to come back. That he wasn’t even that remorseful of the pain he put me through. Told me to move on because he was going to be with the other female for a while. I really didn’t like what she had to say but she was correct.
Look no further (dec 2019) I asked her if someone new was coming into my life and she said that I needed to release the person I was holding on to and then someone new would come. She was sweet. It was a short chat
Aries Intuition (July and Nov) I know she has her own site but she used to be apart of keen. This lady idk I had wanted her to be correct SO BAAADDD!. When I spoke to her on the phone in july she said he wanted to come back and that she saw a “9” for reconnection she thought it could mean september. Said that he always had a desire to be with me. I called again in Nov when her prediction didn’t manifest. I asked the same exact question “ do you see me and my ex trey reconnecting?” she said I see a “ 9” again for reconnection. Said that he is trying not to do the right thing but when he comes back we would resist each other alittle bit and it would feel like we were in different spaces but in 9-10 weeks we would start to see progress. It felt like in the beginning she was talking about me but then I asked a question I knew the answer to, “ if he had been seeing anyone else lately. She said “ no I don’t see anyone in the last 2 months” which wasn’t true. I think she was seeing the person he had just connected with who is his girlfriend now. So I asked “ look into my energy do you see anyone new coming into my life” she said she didn’t see me dating anyone in the next 6 months but she saw a old acquaintance who would keep trying to date me that I wasn’t interested in and it wouldn’t go anywhere. She also saw that in my energy was someone from the past that I already dated and had a relationship with, that I would have a chance to start things over with . I have to say that 10 days after that call the old acquaintance she saw did text me and wanted to see me but I wasn’t interested and let him know that. She was correct on that one thing but I doubt she is correct about the “9” for reconnection.
Mara  s ( jan 2020) - she is really sweet, she said my ex would be back she doesn’t know when but he is thinking about me and he just broke up with his gf. She was wrong cause he is still with her. But she was sweet.
Mayan12345 - (jan 2020)- told me he might come back but is with another female right now. she picked up 3rd party which was correct and she said that she got from the card that the final end result for both of us is a grudge she didnt know if it was from him or me. but it might change and if he did come back then it is true love but there are alot of blockages
Miss Hollywood1988 (jan 2020)- told me that he is thinking of starting a family with the new female he is with so he was not coming back. I didn’t like what she had to say but I respect it cause she was right. She was my last psychic call. Ive given up hope

Bitwine
Rune mistress (2019)- fairytale, said he was going to come back but it would take a while I called her twice and she kept pushing back the date and I can tell she only did that cause she read the chat transcripts.

These aren’t even all the psychics I have read with im missing about 15 because I cant remember what they said to me or I cant remember their names when I go on a binge everything tends to just blurr together. I wish I could have talked to everyone so that nobody would waste their money on wrong info anymore because it is so devastating to peoples lives.  I really wish everyone the best in trying to beat their psychic addiction. your not alone we have all been dumb before. lets learn from our mistakes and take our power back.

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2021, 12:45:03 PM »
Some additional readings I have had since this post...

Kisha (Aries Intuition) first thing she jumped in with opening/closing, courthouse, finalized... saw attachment process of closing out run its course and mentioned a marriage... I am married currently separated and we are ready to move to the final step the actual divorce. again said legal... then she said there is an energy coming up that is overlapping it is a present energy, connect/attraction (I am currently seeing the same guy I met while married we stopped talking for a little I tried to work on my marriage but couldn't love my husband the way I loved this other guy which wasn't fair to my husband nor myself so we separated and since then I have been dating and in contact with the other guy) now I haven't said anything to her yet, just listening... she said after talking about this present energy him overwhelmed, uncertain about relationship/responsibility, pace... a need for a pullback saw it from him the pullback- strain in the present for a few months (this was beginning of Dec like 12/1 I read with her) going through his own stages to be more mature to be with me. I don't feel it is an issue, said the word uncomfortable, I am more advanced mature , he feels the need to measure up to me, again said words like breather step back break but future relationship on my path - coming together- own personal (himself) none of that is important, he will deal with it all and we can have a better relationship, come together again - 1- very grounded/solid/stable path alignment a year or so. Opportunity then said 6 - both are sitting down - show as listening to him not seeking reassurance release and more forward to restart relationship * fresh start, complete do-over 6- June or 6 months yield improvement- period of natural progression, I feel at times he can speak his mind/peace. He doesn't know how to express himself (he means well) insecurity creeps in at times - small flaws he needs to work on, has ability to do better... minimally -beginning process of being a couple - 6 months - June - year things get better June-Nov building relationship. Nov-next few months gap (which is currently happening, we communicate but have been seeing less of each other and he is pulled back more) mutually clear upfront from both ends starting fresh - relationship will thrive. Birthday 9/10 (my birthday was 12/7 his is 12/9... I asked will we see each other for it) time together, not awkward but in a space of couple mode more companionship mode ...in between stage... (we saw each other on the weekend of our birthday and things went well he was drunk telling me he loves me so much and showed me off to his friends... felt more couple like but again I am now in pullback mode with him)
so we will see how things go, pretty sure she said I would be frustrated on and off with him up until June...

Cookie - Spiritualist Reader-
10/1 - "9" separation "breakup" a person/disconnect lack of communication - person coming up waiting on consistency- 2 male 1 female "young person" me or restless person health arthritic hip/foot - dark hair younger age (POI is younger decent age gap) female in and out from past sarah/kathy (don't know of any of these and we have known each other a looong time) divorce happening 2021 -me- the way I want it to... BF mixed signals not telling me what he feels and wants (he is such a quiet guy always has been like this i usually have to pull it out of him.) Frustrated Dec-Feb (YUP!) 20-21 opportunity to be with him, indecisive- wants to do things, changes mind a lot YES! wants to be with me, March working relationship - BF (work) *I met him at work* be with me changes with him, girl? past I do not trust he is not into her like me... more in 2021 I am initiator (TRUE) 2 people influence him Dec-June (which lines up with Kisha!)  parent/family members - meeting more family members, close to spending more time together (we did over the holidays) all over and then distant YUP - likes his alone time - he told me this - validated-  things frustrate me and will be up to me if i want to be together... mom - meet the mon then relationship.... listens to what mom says - slow wants to tell me he loves me again wants to say he loves me (Validated, I know he does but on our birthday weekend he kept gushing he loves me, he loves me so much! and NYE he came and slept over woke up in the middle of the night and was like i LOVE YOU) *I never question this I actually know he does love me just want him to push and fight to try for a real relationship* indecisiveness mom he feels under 21 when he is with her- not around mom he feels over 21 "acting older" ... (I never told her his age he in fact is 21!)  10-12 year difference feels more like 12, we have an age gap! and I am older than him by that much... not "life" partner... my focus won't remain with him, it is up to me whether we will be together - I keep getting this and do not feel this way at all haha - goes with flow, not initiator - Birthdays connected do something find out what friends/family are doing plan him something or plan something for him and you... (I in fact texted his brother when we were out and we all ended up meeting up and he slept over that was the night he was expressing how much he loves me) several different events- we should do "something" put it out there --- he enjoys intimacy (sex) but not based on sexual - saw a big building warehouse, bank, office building, teacher/school... I work in a school! - living with me (didn't say when but I hope soon!) divorce gets final I will notice a lot more of the positive changes - 2 children? - i said I have 2 dogs I treat as children haha... again 2 children (twins?) ... my mom is a twin... runs in the family... tell more things about him in 6... by June (lines up agin with Kisha) changes between you and him, starts to stay over more and be there more - blonde person (highlighted) I am the one he wants to be with...  I had light highlights very blonde for almost 2 years I just recently went darker but still have highlights... thought I lost weight (face slimmer) I did in Sept when I went to a wedding with him, and I actually lost 10 lbs recently again... noticed other men look at me, I have noticed he is always mentioning he feels people flirt with me all the time he gets jealous, even with his friends and even his own brother! wants me and him to go out more, worries about $... again not up to him, it is up to me if we are together (i still feel like i am not calling the shots yet, maybe this is what is to come?...) 5-10 years ago a guy caused self esteem issues to go down, walking on egg shells (maybe an ex) don't look back... Dec to June frustrates me (TRUE) as of right now haha... I am walking on eggshells - he wants to be with me, I am putting up with a lot, I need to speak up, has fun with me - doesn't look at age like I do thinks i am beautiful, sect, irresistible, and he has jealousy (TRUE) starts at night to text and call when he sees me he is turned on lol, but relationship isn't sexually driven only - connection is there, worried/get out of fear... happens we just have kids... not planned i am assuming... talk more personal, share more things with me... 21-22 mom envious he isn't at home as much - meet mom next 6 months, inviting me to stuff... I am hesitant - i get more relaxed. He is not the only man around 3 years younger, 3 years older? principal he looks at me as a beautiful model?

YONA - topup I have to find where I wrote this down... I have another with her next week...

GAIL- 1/23 3-5 weeks off to the side, pre-occupied- head down, connected to something else, work? deadlines? brown hair walking away... gone out of life one with shorter hair... (my ex husband has the shorter hair) *I don't know if I mentioned they have the same first name, my ex hb and BF/POI* longer hair- stay by side sees me ending a legal situation longer hair M by my side... living under separate roofs - keeps a lot of things at my place 2-4 years, longterm maybe not marriage- sees 3 children by my feet 2 that I will have  (I lost a child at a younger age) girl maybe that I lost, I don't know it was too early... 2 boys same height or size, twins? (again runs in my family my mom is a twin) 2 @ 1 maybe? ex husband spinning around more time? (he isn't rushing to get the divorce papers) ask for delay (financial reasons) POI- then she said once every week - 8 days pattern starts Feb-March (happening now so we will see) 2021 summer 3x a week out of home (him) see a different pattern, money coming to him (legal issues) taxes, maybe tax return? financial way out - look around for his own place... I asked if she sees us traveling or doing things together -1 in particular east coast down south/florida coast of florida or carribean... water/warm climate. got alaska... summer/fall changes,,, then colorado... (I mentioned i want to go to Vail to snowboard to him) but she saw by ocean with him 2-3 years kids, challenge for him he wants to be center of my world, wouldn't want to share my attention- (he doesn't even like to share it with my dogs haha)

Karen Jo -

Mattie

Lynn

Raynee -

Danielle - same

« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 12:47:16 AM by curiouspsychicreadings »

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2021, 06:47:21 PM »
Leeloo top up: FWB - progressing, not clear in his mind this is not a relationship, rejects the category FWB - means more to him than he shows (behaves/thinks) mistrust - form of cheating fear of that from his side - trap- for both of us? Neither one of us is exposing our intentions we are both being dishonest with out feelings and intentions are unspoken, he doesn't trust me - he seems to be there - I need to break the on and off pattern/loop he will come back - we need a face to face, heart to heart moment connecting - i don't trust him - negative attitude - start over inside things will progress, gradual progression - April/May move in together? classic/regular approach - date night breaking the pattern - first time i need to say i want to go out we will be able to do that, he will be a little blocked, 2nd time responds positively, break pattern with him this is actually a relationship - he think I accept this, ritual/habit... to just come over - i don't feel satisfied (mistrust for me) - he will give me more with more trust he has a fear to be hurt. he doesn't just see this as a hookup - he needs opportunity to show me more romance, move this relationship get to another stage, move in together... very good signs not sooner than 3 months May/June. a guy lurking, (someone i met online) romantic/positive vibes he will begin to get impatient in regards to meeting confused if I like him- moody? will pass by itself very soon... this is dragging w/o much action... POI doesn't want to be out of my life, he is in the picture other guy is a casual distraction and could be fun but i won't allow it, I am not ready, it would be my choice. relationship with POI continues I have the power to adjust things to progress - no reason for no contact - normal thing - he isn't upset with me (1st day) shows him being tired/ not in the mood, normal process for him to take a step back, I have to let him know I do not accept this behavior , share my emotions when I see him... 13(today) which what tomorrow at time of reading says I will get contact we will see... then saw 5... sees a male friend around him no females, sees 2 guys actually... saw him doing something physical, sport working/training... (I found out he went snowboarding yesterday! short dispute verbally on the 11th with a guy - him  fighting with a guy ... power game with him for me.... love/relationship not in harmony I perceive it stronger, if i trusted him i wouldn't feel it as much, if i trust it is easier have the upper hand - keep me waiting feelings are committed safe place something that is flowing sees a ring meaning connected he isn't aware the less contact is upsetting me - when we see each other include more activities take a part in meeting friends can get better, use several ways to do it, i am going you are welcome to come/join... positive feeling he can adapt, not a lost cause - more positive energy hang in there - continue to apply advice- (tired/cold/excuses) he will want to spend time with me, he will invite me next time with friends another step forward... social stuff- meet/see each other in person (15th) coming over this weekend? chance 14/15/16 Sunday? tomorrow (which is today) first contact - Sunday 14/15/16 see each other very soon - contact soon - plans for next day - coming over me (lets go!)

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2021, 06:55:51 PM »
I agree she told me POI does not want any communication with me ever again and we haven't stopped talking he is still very much in my life we even exchanged birthday gifts and xmas, it is still a hot and cold situation but we are friends no matter what...

Golden Dawn Tarot is a truly excellent and gifted reader. Love her focused, calm energy as she NAILS the situation with almost 100% precision. Does not fairy tale.

Agreed!

Omg she was so so bad for me I had to get a refund :-\ and I rarely ever ask for refunds! Just goes to show how everybody connects with readers differently.

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2021, 07:33:02 PM »
HIT! I haven't heard from POI since Wednesday which is unusual we talk daily so I got a reading with LeeLoo she said he would be calling me tomorrow, we talked yesterday so meanign today 2/13... sure enough I just got off the phone with him after he called me!

I agree she told me POI does not want any communication with me ever again and we haven't stopped talking he is still very much in my life we even exchanged birthday gifts and xmas, it is still a hot and cold situation but we are friends no matter what...

Golden Dawn Tarot is a truly excellent and gifted reader. Love her focused, calm energy as she NAILS the situation with almost 100% precision. Does not fairy tale.

Agreed!

Omg she was so so bad for me I had to get a refund :-\ and I rarely ever ask for refunds! Just goes to show how everybody connects with readers differently.

anything