Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 53545 times)

Offline bonba

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2020, 06:34:34 PM »
opposite of what they told me happened . I dont think rest of the predictions are ever true

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2020, 06:43:20 PM »
opposite of what they told me happened . I dont think rest of the predictions are ever true

Well I was supposed to get contact in March and that did not happen

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2020, 06:46:43 PM »
Awh man :(

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2020, 12:56:45 AM »
I've read with Anthony 3 times and he nailed my situation, and hasn't told me the same things as what's been listed here already. The 2 contact predictions he's given me so far have happened within the timeline, though I heard from my poi a week early on the 2nd prediction, to me that still counts as being on time. The third prediction I have is for this month.

Offline bonba

« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2020, 08:59:03 AM »

Well I was supposed to get contact in March and that did not happen

yes i felt like their predictions are too optimistic . didnt seem real . besides that there was sth specific about character of the person they never mentioned .

Offline marciamia

« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2020, 10:45:53 PM »
I read with Anthony on a whim because I wanted to try him out.

Generally how good is he at picking things up in the present? Has anyone been able to validate what he's said 100%?

I only ask because he made a very 'controversial' (for lack of a better word) statement...

Basically, the piece of information that caused my Yona Tower with my POI Anthony says that my POI believes this information to be true but it is in fact a lie. My POI is being lied to and manipulated...

Which is a rather bold statement. So idk, has anyone had him be outrageously wrong about something rather important before?

I tried him last week and he fed me stock lines he’s told almost all of you and I called him out on it and then he said he didn’t think he was connecting so he refunded me. Don’t care to try again unfortunately

Offline bonba

« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2020, 06:59:54 AM »
I read with Anthony on a whim because I wanted to try him out.

Generally how good is he at picking things up in the present? Has anyone been able to validate what he's said 100%?

I only ask because he made a very 'controversial' (for lack of a better word) statement...

Basically, the piece of information that caused my Yona Tower with my POI Anthony says that my POI believes this information to be true but it is in fact a lie. My POI is being lied to and manipulated...

Which is a rather bold statement. So idk, has anyone had him be outrageously wrong about something rather important before?

I tried him last week and he fed me stock lines he’s told almost all of you and I called him out on it and then he said he didn’t think he was connecting so he refunded me. Don’t care to try again unfortunately

very dishonest . he kept telling me he only tell the truth but I doubt he did . nothing is going in direction of what anthony or Raynee said . I dont trust psychics anymore since no one can see future specially long term . seeing some pieces here and there doesnt help with anything .

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2020, 10:20:12 AM »
I really liked Anthony and thought they were the real deal, however I compared my notes to others around here and it was same stock lines, he’s hot and cold, making a decision (the guy is not making any decision he’s just living his life) etc etc so disappointed

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2020, 12:00:53 PM »
Me too.  Real general and no predictions happened or likely to.  But I’m in a good place now so don’t care. 

Offline aries1995

« Reply #129 on: April 08, 2020, 06:44:26 PM »
Great, seems I’ve been given the same lines by them. Did anyone get told that when their POI comes back you wouldn’t care anymore?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #130 on: April 08, 2020, 06:52:35 PM »
Great, seems I’ve been given the same lines by them. Did anyone get told that when their POI comes back you wouldn’t care anymore?

He told me when he comes back to ignore him so he won’t take me for granted

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2020, 07:40:40 PM »
No, Anthony told me (along with many others) that because of the situation it would be my chpice to accept a future with him or too move on. That it would be hard for me to hear what he had to say in my current energy (which was true) but that itd be my choice in the end.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2020, 07:58:01 PM »
No, that doesnt sound anything like my reading!

Offline aries1995

« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2020, 09:18:47 PM »
I was told by Anthony I’ve left an impression on my POI so even though he’s a usual serial dater I was different but he’s stubborn and needs time to realise this. The time frame has passed and no contact. Raynee  also said my POI was stubborn so he wouldn’t contact me before May. But I would no longer want him when he gets in touch. Really though I think he’s just over it so I’m not waiting for contact anymore

Offline bonba

« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2020, 11:05:33 PM »
Anthony told me that my POI felt like he didn't need to make a decision concerning the future, that he thought he had time but now he feels like he doesn't have time anymore.

POI doesn't want to let me go but is stubborn and takes for granted that I won't let him go and will keep making the effort to keep things going.

POI hadn't been ready for a new commitment, but he'll get over that. POI thought he had time but realizes now he doesn't

Takes me for granted, thought I'd wait for him to figure things out.

Wont have contact again until maybe mid-May/early June. I don't need to do anything/he'll reach out to me. If I do reach out to him it's fine doesn't really matter.

Does any of that sound familiar to you guys' readings?

I pretty much broke up with my POI last we spoke so him feeling like he doesn't have time anymore makes sense to me
yes it sounds familiar . he told me sth similar . but he said contact before may . still nothing

anything