Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 2714 times)

Offline ferney456

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2020, 12:37:45 PM »
Meh dunno wasnt accurate for me in the past.

Accurate on the end result not accurate on the timing.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2020, 02:26:19 PM »
Do you talk more early afternoon or night. I talk early afternoon- but my contacts haven’t come past few days but the intention is there. Just curious. Still love him and ray. Just wondering

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2020, 11:40:18 AM »
Do you talk more early afternoon or night. I talk early afternoon- but my contacts haven’t come past few days but the intention is there. Just curious. Still love him and ray. Just wondering

Timeframes have not always accurate and I talk to him at various points. Some days I will talk to him early (12 pm) and other days I will talk to him in the afternoon (3:00). Still, other days I will talk to him at 8:00 pm.

Over the last week, every contact prediction he has made has come to pass. BUT I must add the caveat that in the month before not a single one of the contact predictions he made was coming to pass.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2020, 01:31:06 PM »
Where going on a week strong of its coming today and nothing. But i can’t discount him and ray because they are so good at other things.  Thanks I need to hear this response was a little down about it past few days at night and would make me feel worse about my sp. but in reality they are both so good at what they do!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2020, 11:38:32 PM »
Which one out of these three is the most accurate?

Also what is Anthony’s name on psychic garden?

Rae I read with. Seems accurate but not sure atm.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2020, 12:43:42 AM »
Which one out of these three is the most accurate?

Also what is Anthony’s name on psychic garden?

Rae I read with. Seems accurate but not sure atm.

Anthony no longer logs on to any other platform but this is his link: https://www.purpleocean.co/en/psychics/4183-anthony-soulmates

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2020, 01:04:24 AM »
Thank you.   How accurate has Anthony or Raylene been?

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2020, 01:31:26 AM »

pretty accurate for both of them but I say that with the added note that you should NEVER go to a psychic for timeframes or wanting to know specific contact timelines etc because that won't always happen. Psychics can and DO get that information but freewill can always change what they see. Look more at what they see and not when they see it. You won't be disappointed.

Anthony a faster typist and therefore more worth the money but both are good.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2020, 01:52:43 AM »
Thank you

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2020, 02:27:31 AM »
Have you or anyone tried any of their one question email readings for $3?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2020, 03:05:31 AM »
Just did.  Not bad detail.  Cannot validate right now

Offline ferney456

« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2020, 09:06:37 AM »
Just did.  Not bad detail.  Cannot validate right now

I noticed the email reading is just $3! How much detail did you get for it? Was it just a yes/no type response or was there some more detail to it?

Offline bonba

« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2020, 09:59:27 AM »
Hello everyone
I had multiple reading with Anthony and Raynee that was positive but different from what other readers told me which was complete negative . do they give false hope ? how much i can trust their honesty

Offline ferney456

« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2020, 10:20:52 AM »
From all my experience of psychics (sadly ALOT), I honestly dont think any psychic can look into the future with complete reliability. I think they can only look into the present feelings, emotions and energies and they use that to make predictions for the future but that can change any time for example a new POI coming into the picture.

Offline bonba

« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2020, 10:12:08 AM »

pretty accurate for both of them but I say that with the added note that you should NEVER go to a psychic for timeframes or wanting to know specific contact timelines etc because that won't always happen. Psychics can and DO get that information but freewill can always change what they see. Look more at what they see and not when they see it. You won't be disappointed.

Anthony a faster typist and therefore more worth the money but both are good.

did all your predictions come to pass ? I saw some negative  reviews for raynee that she doesnt tell the truth. now  im scared i read with her afew  times . what she said is positive but opposite of some other readers said . i dont know who is right .