Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 53039 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2020, 01:04:24 AM »
Thank you.   How accurate has Anthony or Raylene been?

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2020, 01:31:26 AM »

pretty accurate for both of them but I say that with the added note that you should NEVER go to a psychic for timeframes or wanting to know specific contact timelines etc because that won't always happen. Psychics can and DO get that information but freewill can always change what they see. Look more at what they see and not when they see it. You won't be disappointed.

Anthony a faster typist and therefore more worth the money but both are good.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2020, 01:52:43 AM »
Thank you

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2020, 02:27:31 AM »
Have you or anyone tried any of their one question email readings for $3?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2020, 03:05:31 AM »
Just did.  Not bad detail.  Cannot validate right now

Offline ferney456

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2020, 09:06:37 AM »
Just did.  Not bad detail.  Cannot validate right now

I noticed the email reading is just $3! How much detail did you get for it? Was it just a yes/no type response or was there some more detail to it?

Offline bonba

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2020, 09:59:27 AM »
Hello everyone
I had multiple reading with Anthony and Raynee that was positive but different from what other readers told me which was complete negative . do they give false hope ? how much i can trust their honesty

Offline ferney456

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2020, 10:20:52 AM »
From all my experience of psychics (sadly ALOT), I honestly dont think any psychic can look into the future with complete reliability. I think they can only look into the present feelings, emotions and energies and they use that to make predictions for the future but that can change any time for example a new POI coming into the picture.

Offline bonba

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2020, 10:12:08 AM »

pretty accurate for both of them but I say that with the added note that you should NEVER go to a psychic for timeframes or wanting to know specific contact timelines etc because that won't always happen. Psychics can and DO get that information but freewill can always change what they see. Look more at what they see and not when they see it. You won't be disappointed.

did all your predictions come to pass ? I saw some negative  reviews for raynee that she doesnt tell the truth. now  im scared i read with her afew  times . what she said is positive but opposite of some other readers said . i dont know who is right .

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2020, 01:50:11 PM »

did all your predictions come to pass ? I saw some negative  reviews for raynee that she doesnt tell the truth. now  im scared i read with her afew  times . what she said is positive but opposite of some other readers said . i dont know who is right .

Yes, all things have come true to date (some things pending), and Ray has given me bad news as well as good news... so I wouldn't call her a fairytale reader. She also saw some things about my past that I never shared with her. I don't want to go too far into it, but there are certain things that have happened to me that nobody ever knew about, and she talked about it as if she had been there. I have no doubt this woman has great abilities. I DO think that sometimes she reads the energy of the person being read and can "falsify hope" a little bit, but she has never done that for me.

Offline bonba

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2020, 09:33:44 PM »

Yes, all things have come true to date (some things pending), and Ray has given me bad news as well as good news... so I wouldn't call her a fairytale reader. She also saw some things about my past that I never shared with her. I don't want to go too far into it, but there are certain things that have happened to me that nobody ever knew about, and she talked about it as if she had been there. I have no doubt this woman has great abilities. I DO think that sometimes she reads the energy of the person being read and can "falsify hope" a little bit, but she has never done that for me.

so you think she can lie about sth negative like if i ask some one will contact then she says yes but in reality they wont contact .

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2020, 10:33:32 PM »

so you think she can lie about sth negative like if i ask some one will contact then she says yes but in reality they wont contact .

I don't question her ethics but if your energy desperately wants that contact, then she will read that energy and think it's the other person's intention.

Offline bonba

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2020, 10:43:00 AM »
any one else had accurate reading with anthony or raynee ?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2020, 02:11:04 PM »
Had a prediction manifest with Ray to the exact time frame! Anthony was close for me but off at the same time.

Offline bonba

« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2020, 03:31:12 AM »
Had a prediction manifest with Ray to the exact time frame! Anthony was close for me but off at the same time.

great to hear this .my timeframe has not come yet  so I have to wait and see if sth happen by end of April as they both said . My situation depend alot on free will of the other person since it is some one I have never communicated with . it is about approaching . lets see if they get it right .

anything