Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 53700 times)

Offline Oisin16

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2020, 08:40:27 PM »

Raynee said he is waiting for me but will contact end of February early March - this changed with the email reading I had today to will be a while but not soon

Antony said he was embarrassed and stubborn (both said stubborn) and will contact in March/April

Both said it will become significant

I was believing it but now I feel kind of let down and sad.   If he doesnt want to be with me there is
nothing I can do about it.

Anthony said he fears commitment with me, not commitment in general but with me because he knows it is a strong connection and will be long term.  He kind of told me he wanted to be with me forever - the day before he dumps me lol

I just had a reading with yona farell was opposite of what anthony and  raynee told me . now I dont think they are right anymore since what yona said made sense more . I dont think their time frame come to pass .

If it helps I did an email reading with Raynee. In my chat she said end of February.  Email reading said I’d be waiting and waiting. No time soon and a lot of time lost.

for meboth gave almost the same timeframe and it never changed . I will know by end of May

I don’t know if it was coincidence or not but for me Anthony’s timeframe came to pass today, my guy texted me , although he advice me to ignore him, but I follow my gut and I didn’t ignore him I replied to his text message and he didn’t reply back :/

Can I ask which one picked up your situation better?

What timing did they give you?

Both actually picked up the situation correctly, raynee told me I would get contact in feb we chatted in Jan, and Anthony said 2 weeks and I chatted with him 2 weeks ago so both correct

Offline bonba

« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2020, 02:10:20 AM »

Raynee said he is waiting for me but will contact end of February early March - this changed with the email reading I had today to will be a while but not soon

Antony said he was embarrassed and stubborn (both said stubborn) and will contact in March/April

Both said it will become significant

I was believing it but now I feel kind of let down and sad.   If he doesnt want to be with me there is
nothing I can do about it.

Anthony said he fears commitment with me, not commitment in general but with me because he knows it is a strong connection and will be long term.  He kind of told me he wanted to be with me forever - the day before he dumps me lol

I just had a reading with yona farell was opposite of what anthony and  raynee told me . now I dont think they are right anymore since what yona said made sense more . I dont think their time frame come to pass .

If it helps I did an email reading with Raynee. In my chat she said end of February.  Email reading said I’d be waiting and waiting. No time soon and a lot of time lost.

for meboth gave almost the same timeframe and it never changed . I will know by end of May

I don’t know if it was coincidence or not but for me Anthony’s timeframe came to pass today, my guy texted me , although he advice me to ignore him, but I follow my gut and I didn’t ignore him I replied to his text message and he didn’t reply back :/

Can I ask which one picked up your situation better?

What timing did they give you?

Both actually picked up the situation correctly, raynee told me I would get contact in feb we chatted in Jan, and Anthony said 2 weeks and I chatted with him 2 weeks ago so both correct
me too . I doubt that their prediction of his approach come to pass cause I got begative predictions from other advisors . I still have by end if may to judge in their predictions  .

Offline laoch

« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2020, 07:54:47 PM »
Has anyone had success with Raynees predictions?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2020, 11:54:56 PM »

No. She was actually full of shit for me. Even with the present that I later verified.

Offline bonba

« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2020, 06:19:33 AM »

No. She was actually full of shit for me. Even with the present that I later verified.
you mean nothing she said matched the reality ?
it is possible that she did not conner  with you but for me she said some stuff that made sense so it was not total bulshit but im not sure of her prediction which does seem unlikely to happen .

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2020, 11:28:55 AM »
Has anyone any feedback on these?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2020, 02:39:47 PM »
Raynee and Anthony both gave me a prediction of fall for my person to want to talk to me about how he felt. The other day i got a text from them after 3 months but nothing about how he felt or how he was sorry.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2020, 03:04:56 PM »
Kinda off a little on contact days or when he will text. They get them sometimes. But again free will .But hangout days have been pretty spot on me for. Also. They know almost 9/10 if I have heard from him or saw him before I give an inkling that either happen. I’ll get right off the bat. Before i say anything.. you heard from him didn’t you, or you saw him,etc. i like them a lot.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2020, 03:41:07 PM »
I like them also, the only thing that makes me quiver is how in a small gap of time of speaking with Raynee her predictions seem to jump the timeline quite a bit, which I don't understand.

Meaning on Feb 15 she says " oh yes expect this in 2 weeks , then speaking with her 2-3 weeks later she changes it to May/June. Like wth? However for contact predictions she seems to be pretty good. I do however feel they all share notes, but that is my opinion. Other than that they are very kind.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2020, 09:21:16 PM »
Just tried out an email reading from Raynee and Anthony. It's so cheap, so I thought "why not?" They both got back to me pretty quickly, and for those who are curious, it's like a really short paragraph, a couple sentences. Anthony was a little more detailed than Raynee for me, but they both predicted and picked up on the same things. He's stubborn and is expecting and waiting for me to contact him first, which is why he hasn't reached out yet. They both advised me to wait. Raynee didn't give me a timeframe. Anthony told me I can expect something by mid-May.

For the price, I think it was good! I also didn't give any info about my situation, just names and DOBs. Gave me a good laugh seeing that he's waiting for ME to contact him. Guess we will wait and see.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2020, 09:37:48 PM »
Pretty much what they told me

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2020, 10:06:26 PM »
Pretty much what they told me

Did they by chance tell you that if you reached out, you'd reconcile but it'd be short-lived?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2020, 10:54:40 PM »
Yes

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2020, 12:53:45 AM »
I see... I don't want to assume the worst because it seems like they've had a lot of hits on here. Maybe our POIs are just similar.

Offline cake101

« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2020, 01:04:44 AM »
I did a chat reading and was told similar about stubborn and waiting for me. However if I reached out I was told he would ignore me. Any recent success with contact predictions or confirmation on feelings?

anything