Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 53496 times)

Offline Oisin16

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2020, 11:28:38 AM »
Had a prediction manifest with Ray to the exact time frame! Anthony was close for me but off at the same time.

great to hear this .my timeframe has not come yet  so I have to wait and see if sth happen by end of April as they both said . My situation depend alot on free will of the other person since it is some one I have never communicated with . it is about approaching . lets see if they get it right .

Do you think they share transcripts? Just wondering since both gave me same timeframe also

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2020, 11:35:13 AM »
Had a prediction manifest with Ray to the exact time frame! Anthony was close for me but off at the same time.

great to hear this .my timeframe has not come yet  so I have to wait and see if sth happen by end of April as they both said . My situation depend alot on free will of the other person since it is some one I have never communicated with . it is about approaching . lets see if they get it right .

I got different timeframes from ray and Anthony.  Same explanation though. 

Do you think they share transcripts? Just wondering since both gave me same timeframe also

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2020, 12:13:53 PM »

I get slightly different information from them, so I doubt it. It generally is similar but it's never the same.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2020, 03:21:11 PM »

I get slightly different information from them, so I doubt it. It generally is similar but it's never the same.

Glad to hear :) thanks for the insights

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2020, 06:01:38 AM »
I read with Raynee years ago and she caught my attention because I too have RA (and lupus ) I don’t remember her reading being anything to write home about. In fact I think it was rushed and inaccurate if I recall.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2020, 07:51:03 AM »
I read with Raynee years ago and she caught my attention because I too have RA (and lupus ) I don’t remember her reading being anything to write home about. In fact I think it was rushed and inaccurate if I recall.

I tried her, she picked up a different vibe to most readers regarding my situation but I found her quick.

The weirdest thing to me is she literally answered questions before I even typed them or as I was typing them.  That freaked me out and wondered if she was more of a mind reader than a psychic.

I also had an email reading with Anthony $3 that is spectacular and he was OK and gave me the same as many

But we all know that readers will often give the same as other readers and it doesnt mean they are correct at all.

Offline bonba

« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2020, 03:55:18 AM »

I got different timeframes from ray and Anthony.  Same explanation though. 

Im not sure if they share info but i first had reading with Raynee and im waiting on her predicted timeframe . even if they share the first person who made tge prediction matters so i will see what happens .

Offline laoch

« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2020, 09:19:18 PM »
Who is the best at predicting career?

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2020, 01:32:02 AM »
Who is the best at predicting career?

For career, Raynee.

Anthony is very honest at not being the best at that. He has gotten some things right but I don't go to him mostly for that.

Offline bonba

« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2020, 08:40:13 PM »
I just had a reading with yona farell was opposite of what anthony and  raynee told me . now I dont think they are right anymore since what yona said made sense more . I dont think their time frame come to pass .

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2020, 11:06:33 PM »
I just had a reading with yona farell was opposite of what anthony and  raynee told me . now I dont think they are right anymore since what yona said made sense more . I dont think their time frame come to pass .

If it helps I did an email reading with Raynee. In my chat she said end of February.  Email reading said I’d be waiting and waiting. No time soon and a lot of time lost.

Offline bonba

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2020, 01:29:18 AM »

If it helps I did an email reading with Raynee. In my chat she said end of February.  Email reading said I’d be waiting and waiting. No time soon and a lot of time lost.

for meboth gave almost the same timeframe and it never changed . I will know by end of May

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2020, 04:00:25 AM »

Raynee said he is waiting for me but will contact end of February early March - this changed with the email reading I had today to will be a while but not soon

Antony said he was embarrassed and stubborn (both said stubborn) and will contact in March/April

Both said it will become significant

I was believing it but now I feel kind of let down and sad.   If he doesnt want to be with me there is nothing I can do about it.

Anthony said he fears commitment with me, not commitment in general but with me because he knows it is a strong connection and will be long term.  He kind of told me he wanted to be with me forever - the day before he dumps me lol

for meboth gave almost the same timeframe and it never changed . I will know by end of May

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2020, 04:04:12 AM »

Raynee said he is waiting for me but will contact end of February early March - this changed with the email reading I had today to will be a while but not soon

Antony said he was embarrassed and stubborn (both said stubborn) and will contact in March/April

I was believing it but now I feel kind of let down and sad.   If he doesnt want to be with me there is nothing I can do about it.

Anthony said he fears commitment with me, not commitment in general but with me because he knows it is a strong connection and will be long term.  He kind of told me he wanted to be with me forever - the day before he dumps me lol

I don’t know if it was coincidence or not but for me Anthony’s timeframe came to pass today, my guy texted me , although he advice me to ignore him, but I follow my gut and I didn’t ignore him I replied to his text message and he didn’t reply back :/

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2020, 10:05:01 AM »

I was believing it but now I feel kind of let down and sad.   If he doesnt want to be with me there is
nothing I can do about it.

I don’t know if it was coincidence or not but for me Anthony’s timeframe came to pass today, my guy texted me , although he advice me to ignore him, but I follow my gut and I didn’t ignore him I replied to his text message and he didn’t reply back :/

Can I ask which one picked up your situation better?

What timing did they give you?