Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 53045 times)

Offline Lo12345

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2020, 06:32:49 PM »
One last time.... they are associate to the site you are talking about so it affects them as well.  Or is there to much of common for you to comprehend. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2020, 06:36:57 PM »
Somebody please be mature and end this argument right now
Take it to personal messages if need be

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2020, 07:48:57 PM »
No dummy it does not affect them. I specifically said SILAS was fake...never said anything about the other 2.

🙃

:-\
One last time.... they are associate to the site you are talking about so it affects them as well.  Or is there to much of common for you to comprehend.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2020, 11:51:46 PM »
But it’s okay for other people on other threads to stick up when people call other members out for “marketing” or being “paid” by sites when they offer their opinion. But the one time that I finally felt bad for other people calling out another member for her sharing her experience, and being called shady and and suspicious- it’s not okay. This whole forum has these people who call out people because somehow every person on here has good and bad experiences but at the end of the day we have this motive behind leaving comments. .  Trust me this is the last time I comment on this forum. It’s so unhealthy and toxic. Just look at all the threads or most the threads. People bashing people.  But the one time I open my mouth about it. It’s all wrong. Okay guys! To the girl who started this thread and know from this forum-I’m sorry you got attacked for sharing your experience no one should degrade your experience and call someone fake when you had a good experience with them and he was factually correct for you. And thank you for telling me about Anthony and Ray.  I really enjoy them and connecting with them

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2020, 12:19:15 AM »
I'm not affected on a personal level. Stop assuming.
And we're not disagreeing on a psychic b/c lo12345 never read with Silas.

No dummy it does not affect them. I specifically said SILAS was fake...never said anything about the other 2.

🙃

:-\
Enough with the name calling & insults already. Aren't we all supposed to be adults here? If you don't agree with another's reviews ignore them & move on. This shouldn't affect you on a personal level like this.

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2020, 05:38:53 PM »
I had a reading from Raynee and Anthony.  They were both really accurate about the present. Anthony knew more details. I would absolutely recommend either of them.

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2020, 12:39:44 PM »
I had a reading from Raynee and Anthony.  They were both really accurate about the present. Anthony knew more details. I would absolutely recommend either of them.
Anthony is an empath right?

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2020, 12:42:22 PM »
Yes, Anthony is an empath. He even knew someone's name, and it's an uncommon name.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2020, 11:50:05 AM »
Updating here to share this:

Yesterday, I was talking to Anthony and he predicted that someone would be calling me. While Anthony and I were talking, this person called me. This is now the fourth time in the last week that Anthony makes a contact prediction that happens within minutes of him making it.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2020, 12:37:45 PM »
Meh dunno wasnt accurate for me in the past.

Accurate on the end result not accurate on the timing.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2020, 02:26:19 PM »
Do you talk more early afternoon or night. I talk early afternoon- but my contacts haven’t come past few days but the intention is there. Just curious. Still love him and ray. Just wondering

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2020, 11:40:18 AM »
Do you talk more early afternoon or night. I talk early afternoon- but my contacts haven’t come past few days but the intention is there. Just curious. Still love him and ray. Just wondering

Timeframes have not always accurate and I talk to him at various points. Some days I will talk to him early (12 pm) and other days I will talk to him in the afternoon (3:00). Still, other days I will talk to him at 8:00 pm.

Over the last week, every contact prediction he has made has come to pass. BUT I must add the caveat that in the month before not a single one of the contact predictions he made was coming to pass.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2020, 01:31:06 PM »
Where going on a week strong of its coming today and nothing. But i can’t discount him and ray because they are so good at other things.  Thanks I need to hear this response was a little down about it past few days at night and would make me feel worse about my sp. but in reality they are both so good at what they do!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2020, 11:38:32 PM »
Which one out of these three is the most accurate?

Also what is Anthony’s name on psychic garden?

Rae I read with. Seems accurate but not sure atm.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2020, 12:43:42 AM »
Which one out of these three is the most accurate?

Also what is Anthony’s name on psychic garden?

Rae I read with. Seems accurate but not sure atm.

Anthony no longer logs on to any other platform but this is his link: https://www.purpleocean.co/en/psychics/4183-anthony-soulmates