Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 53044 times)

Offline whatdoyoumean09

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2020, 04:14:06 PM »
I was told they were not technically in business as of yet and was asked how I even found the site. I was refunded because the reading was clearly B.S

So, yeah it's all suspicious

They have been in business for months at least - I actually found her via a recommendation on this forum. Silas used to be on his own platform - and I found him on bitwine. He struggles with English so sometimes the things he says seem like they don't make sense, but they are definitely up and running.

It is possible they did not connect with you. I'm sorry that you find it suspicious but if I could share a bank statement with you to show you that LIKE YOU, I PAY for readings, I would. Should I forward you an email or send you a screenshot?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2020, 04:22:30 PM »
Who accused someone of being that psychic? All I did was "speak freely and openly"  about my experience. 🙃
The reader told me the site wasn't technically live yet and that they were not promoting it and asked how I found it...So yeah it's a little suspicious.

I read with Silas. Seemed FAKE.
And the whole promotion of this site is very suspicious.

AGREED.

I am only a client like the rest of you - read through my posts if you seem to doubt it. Silas, as I mentioned in another thread, is not as accurate as the other two. My feedback is pretty honest and I am only offering it as a consumer. You can choose to interpret this as you wish; I get nothing from  them. Trust me: if there were any way to get kickbacks for talking about specific psychics, I'd be rolling in the dough right now. And I'm not. lol
Exactly & nothing upsets me more then when everyone gets accused of being that psychic just for leaving a positive review. It's wrong & we should all be able to speak freely/openly as long as we are not disrespectful to others. As for Silas I agree with you but I have not read with the other 2. Which would you prefer Raynee or Anthony?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 04:26:24 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2020, 04:25:07 PM »
"They've been in business for Months? "Ok.
See attached!.... This is what he told me.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 04:38:34 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2020, 05:02:39 PM »
Ray and Anthony have both been good for me. ANTHONY REMOTE VIEWING IS AMAZING. he has told me 2 times my sp has seen something i posted, and I never once mentioned it. He brought it up. Both have given me the same stories and can’t share notes to do it since i went within 3 mins of each other.... I literally hate how people get all hell bend and try and drag people down. Some psychics work for you that dont work for me. So far I don’t have a reason to not trust them as they did get contact and and hangout right for me. Some stuff didn’t happen but bigger picture did. I haven’t gone to Silas. But damn people. No need to jump down people throats. We all have different experiences. And I vote yes for ray and anth so far

ALSO WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT THE SITE- they literally just revamped it. It’s a lot newer since Monday. With scheduling and such. It wasn’t like that before. And that’s what I’m thinking Silas is alluding to. Cause I’ve been going for about 1 month to that site and it’s the same but very different. So just a food for thought there
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 05:13:25 PM by Lo12345 »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2020, 05:28:22 PM »
I said Silas was fake. I didn't even mention any others! So, I don't understand why people who admittedly didn't read with him are responding 😒 to me.

And the reason why I said the promotion of the site was suspicious is b/c of what Silas told me. Which is clearly stated in the screenshot.

Y'all can cry and pretend to be victims all you want with the  "dragging people down" and "jumping down people's throat" b.s... But none of that is true.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2020, 05:33:55 PM »
 Since Monday? Lol I read with him over a week ago though...before Monday.

So naw that's not the case.  :)

Ray and Anthony have both been good for me. ANTHONY REMOTE VIEWING IS AMAZING. he has told me 2 times my sp has seen something i posted, and I never once mentioned it. He brought it up. Both have given me the same stories and can’t share notes to do it since i went within 3 mins of each other.... I literally hate how people get all hell bend and try and drag people down. Some psychics work for you that dont work for me. So far I don’t have a reason to not trust them as they did get contact and and hangout right for me. Some stuff didn’t happen but bigger picture did. I haven’t gone to Silas. But damn people. No need to jump down people throats. We all have different experiences. And I vote yes for ray and anth so far

ALSO WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT THE SITE- they literally just revamped it. It’s a lot newer since Monday. With scheduling and such. It wasn’t like that before. And that’s what I’m thinking Silas is alluding to. Cause I’ve been going for about 1 month to that site and it’s the same but very different. So just a food for thought there

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2020, 05:41:00 PM »
I’ve read with more and longer than you, the whole scheduling and payment thing is different. Before I I was able to get ahold of them by email to come on and pay a different way. There website it different trust me. I know. I’m just tired of this forum whenever someone suggest a new site or psychic and than all the sudden they are getting paid or it’s advertisement. It’s not.  I have my proof of transcripts if people think I’m lying or such. Of how they told they same story, how contact was right and how anth picked up on the my posting. This whole forum should be postive and not dragging people and their experiences down. Like thank god i only check this once a day now or few times a week. A lot of people on here are not nice and try to make everything not what it seems. Like jeez... the poor girl shared her experience and they worked for her and me and my other friends. But maybe not you. No one needs to say they are frauds or anything.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 05:52:25 PM by Lo12345 »

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2020, 05:41:45 PM »
The site was revamped this week. They did not have the ability to schedule but sorry you’re so hurt that you feel like attacking random strangers on the internet.

Proof that I've been getting readings with them since at least September. What do you have to say to this?

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 05:47:30 PM by whatdoyoumean09 »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2020, 05:55:49 PM »
 The site being revamped this week is irrelevant as I read with him before the site was allegedly revamped. Didn't have the ability to schedule? Well that bs b/c I read with him.... Why would I be hurt?  I told him he was  fake/dishonest and was refunded. 😂

Stop with the projections and excuses. Silas was a fake and he told me the site wasn't being promoted. Maybe he didn't know about your pro bono marketing efforts😂😂😂 He asked me how I found the site? Why would he ask me that if the site had been in business for months and was just being revamped? Smh.

This is why I don't comment much...Some of you can't handle dissenting opinions and love to claim that you're under attack😂😂 fragility runs rampant around here.

The site was revamped this week. They did not have the ability to schedule but sorry you’re so hurt that you feel like attacking random strangers on the internet.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2020, 05:59:21 PM »
You've been getting readings with them since September is relevant how? I never said you didn't get readings with them? So exactly what are you trying to prove????😂

You read with them for a longer period of time is important b/c??????

Your "proof" should be backing up some contested point... You 're just posting that just to be posting it. Maybe it makes sense to an indiscriminate eye but not to someone who actually has logical sense.

#fail
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 06:03:38 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2020, 06:07:33 PM »
You are the reason why this site is toxic. Glad I’m getting over this forum. Hope your not this rude in your personal life. I’m not getting paid by them. I can send you people who I met on this forum know that I was going thru a hard time and I’m not hear for marketing efforts. I just have found 2 people who have worked for on that site. And I haven’t tried Silas so I can’t speak for him. But jeez people like you on this site need a life or an attitude adjustment. Because all I see from you and people like you who accuse other people on this forum as bully and toxic. When we only share our experiences and that’s all we want in return not to be judged or bully for someone who works for us.  Anyways I’m out on this conversation and forum. People like you and others who do this to other members is not why I came here in the first place. It’s the opposite.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2020, 06:08:34 PM »
You've been getting readings with them since September is relevant how? I never said you didn't get readings with them? So exactly what are you trying to prove????😂

You read with them for a longer period of time is important b/c??????

Your "proof" should be backing up some contested point... You 're just posting that just to be posting it. Maybe it makes sense to an indiscriminate eye but not to someone who actually has logical sense.

#fail

You want my proof I’ll show my transcripts here

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2020, 06:14:15 PM »
Who said you were getting paid? I said pro bono😂 and I wasn't talking to you when I said that.

I barely comment on this forum so NO I'm not the reason this site is "toxic"

If you haven't read with Silas then WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING TO ME? I clearly stated my comments were about Silas.

Yes please go....one less simpleton.

You are the reason why this site is toxic. Glad I’m getting over this forum. Hope your not this rude in your personal life. I’m not getting paid by them. I can send you people who I met on this forum know that I was going thru a hard time and I’m not hear for marketing efforts. I just have found 2 people who have worked for on that site. And I haven’t tried Silas so I can’t speak for him. But jeez people like you on this site need a life or an attitude adjustment. Because all I see from you and people like you who accuse other people on this forum as bully and toxic. When we only share our experiences and that’s all we want in return not to be judged or bully for someone who works for us.  Anyways I’m out on this conversation and forum. People like you and others who do this to other members is not why I came here in the first place. It’s the opposite.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 06:18:57 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2020, 06:19:41 PM »
Because the other 2 people on this site are nice people and good at what they do. And i feel bad when people are rude and make it sounds like the whole site is shady. It’s not. They are actually 2 of the best I have come across in a while... so maybe it’s me just doing the decent human being thing and standing up to rude people like you when other people get affected  by your comments. Seriously hope you aren’t this miserable in real life

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2020, 06:27:17 PM »
But I didn't mention the other 2? Sooo again why are you responding to me? I hope you're not this remedial in real life?

Because the other 2 people on this site are nice people and good at what they do. And i feel bad when people are rude and make it sounds like the whole site is shady. It’s not. They are actually 2 of the best I have come across in a while... so maybe it’s me just doing the decent human being thing and standing up to rude people like you when other people get affected  by your comments. Seriously hope you aren’t this miserable in real life