Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 53067 times)

Offline KitKat121

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #225 on: August 30, 2020, 12:14:42 AM »
Nikki any updates for Anthony’s prediction for you ?

I read with Raynee and Anthony today. I really felt like Anthony nailed my situation with very little info to go on. Raynee gave me the same outcome but I didn't feel like she connected as well to me. She gave me 2-5 months while Anthony could only say sometime after the summer months. I guess we'll see if it pans out. I was hoping for a lot sooner.

Offline bonba

« Reply #226 on: August 30, 2020, 07:25:02 AM »
nothing came to pass with aunthony and raynee and their timeframe was for April . doubt very much they have any gifts

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #227 on: August 30, 2020, 11:13:40 AM »
I’ve heard a lot of mixed reviews about them so not sure what to take but I’m not too keen on timeframes as it only ends up in disappointment but so long as the outcome is correct I don’t mind. Did you give full name and date of birth and a picture of yourself and the person in question ? I did and I felt he was more in tune but just waiting for some predictions to pass one was for my POI since we haven’t spoken for a long time anyway so I’m not keeping hopes up for that and one is for someone new so I’ll just have to see he seeemed very confident this would happen I did say to Anthony I hope this happens as you’ve seen it he did give certain details I didn’t tell him and was surprised so he must have a gift cause describing features of someone and even knowing how close they live to me is good as an empath j guess but will just have to see how the outcomes pan out

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #228 on: September 04, 2020, 03:37:36 AM »
All wrong for me

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #229 on: September 05, 2020, 01:11:22 AM »
I feel more connected to anthony I’m not too much about timeline but more outcome as you can get let down easily with time. Have you had ang experiences with Anthony that’s the one I wanted to really know about he’s made some long term and quite near predictions so was curious to know if it’s worth continuing

Anthony is hit or miss. He can be accurate, then he also starts guessing at some point. And yes, they can see what you’re typing as you type. Just limit what you say...only ask questions and see what responses you get.

Offline bonba

« Reply #230 on: July 15, 2021, 07:14:50 PM »
Bonba any updates for Anthony on mypsy as opposed to your reading with Yona

quote author=bonba link=topic=5368.msg110236#msg110236 date=1582490413]
I just had a reading with yona farell was opposite of what anthony and  raynee told me . now I dont think they are right anymore since what yona said made sense more . I dont think their time frame come to pass .
[/quote]
what they said never happened

Offline Sadiequinzel

« Reply #231 on: October 11, 2021, 10:40:40 PM »
I read that some people had a pos experience with these psychics but then one or two have nothing but bad to say soooo anyone recent with a good experience??

Offline bonba

« Reply #232 on: September 05, 2022, 06:50:48 PM »

[/quote]

If you think all psychics including Yona are scammers and that we shouldn't be reading with these people, why would you ask about Nancy Matz?
[/quote]

not asking anymore. she read for me 3 years ago . she was inaccurate even about the current energies .Her predictions were all wrong too . I stopped going to any readers . It is hamful to the soul . I didnt ask you to listen to me . you can do whatever you wish . not my business . I said what my experience was with readers. there was zero ability to see anything in my future . I am saying thus after passing of 6 years . I hate when I see people fall to their traps and they keep them waiting for inaccurate and false prediction . This woman was not only wrong about my love life but qbout my career life too . did not resonate at all .