Author Topic: MyPsy  (Read 53049 times)

Offline whatdoyoumean09

Re: MyPsy
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2020, 02:36:17 PM »
Both were wrong in their predictions that Id hear from POI end of Feb- heard from the day later.

Only went to them because of the glowing reviews- wonder what other peoples experience is like.

I always advise people against using timeframes as the reason to claim that a psychic was not accurate. Time is fluid and free-will can always shift that. If psychics could truly always predict time to the date, then they'd also be winning the lottery on a regular basis because it means they could get those numbers (and they don't/can't). What's best is to rely on what OUTCOMES they predict, not necessarily on timelines or timeframes.

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2020, 02:47:44 PM »
I completely agree with you. The outcome being correct is the main thing. They (Anthony and Raynee) would still be legit in my eyes if the outcome ends up being as they predicted.

I think i've just been lucky with Leeloo predicting things over and over to the day and getting it right. Maybe her and I just connect very well.

She did it again today. I asked her when he will reach out again and she said he will call me today which I did not believe for a second because we havent spoken on the phone in so long and he actually called.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2020, 03:07:01 PM »
I completely agree with you. The outcome being correct is the main thing. They (Anthony and Raynee) would still be legit in my eyes if the outcome ends up being as they predicted.

I think i've just been lucky with Leeloo predicting things over and over to the day and getting it right. Maybe her and I just connect very well.

She did it again today. I asked her when he will reach out again and she said he will call me today which I did not believe for a second because we havent spoken on the phone in so long and he actually called.

Leeloo used to be very accurate for me - she read me about every other week. Eventually, she was less reliable and none of her dates came to pass after about 6 months of reading with her. So, yes, she was incredibly accurate at first, and then as time went on, she became very unreliable.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2020, 08:16:43 PM »
I recently tried Raynee, and it was a really accurate reading. And honest. Definitely no sugar coating there, but the prediction she gave was overall positive. She really surprised me with all that she knew about my situation, about my POI, and about myself. Some of it was a little hard to hear for me, but I know it was the truth; she was great about giving the hard news.

She is very nice and encouraging, I won't know for a little while yet if the prediction will happen, but I would still recommend her, even if just want to know about what's going on in the 'now.' Her rate is pretty affordable, and she was timely and responsive for me when I wanted to book a reading.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 08:19:01 PM by honeybee28 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2020, 02:37:18 AM »
I had chat and now cannot remember what she said.  I should have screen shot it.  Not like reading with another platform as they keep it :-(

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2020, 12:07:55 PM »
I had chat and now cannot remember what she said.  I should have screen shot it.  Not like reading with another platform as they keep it :-(

You can click "send transcript" at the top right of your chat box. You have to remember to send yourself the transcript, but they do actually save the chats and if you email them within minutes and you have forgotten to save it, they often have it readily available to send.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2020, 02:18:15 AM »

You can click "send transcript" at the top right of your chat box. You have to remember to send yourself the transcript, but they do actually save the chats and if you email them within minutes and you have forgotten to save it, they often have it readily available to send.

Thank you, too late for that readings but I will remember it for the future

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2020, 02:11:36 PM »
I read with Anthony, and honestly, he did more harm than good. He falls under the category of "great validation, poor predictive". He predicted that a major event would absolutely not happen this weekend (gave me massive anxiety and disappointment), then told me that he doesn't see a different event happening, then flip flopped a few min later saying well I don't see you ending the year without this actually happening.. like what? how do you go from confidenty not happening to turning around and saying it will happen ? it was a disappointment (he' also a slow typer) he was super nice, and his validation was spot on... but. to where the relationship was roughly four months ago, not NOW.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2020, 03:02:28 PM »
I’ve read with him, and he actually has picked on things with my sp and his remote viewing of things I know to be true. Been decent on timing and hangout. The hangout had something’s missing that would happen. But overall i still really like him and would recommend him. Hasn’t been wrong for me yet on major things 

Offline bonba

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2020, 05:48:08 AM »
Hello
has anyone else had reading with Anthony . how accurate is he ? . i just had one with him but not sure if he tell the truth or is accurate about prediction.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2020, 10:16:27 AM »
I read with Silas. Seemed FAKE.
And the whole promotion of this site is very suspicious.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 10:18:42 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2020, 10:22:34 AM »

AGREED.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2020, 02:37:03 PM »

AGREED.

I am only a client like the rest of you - read through my posts if you seem to doubt it. Silas, as I mentioned in another thread, is not as accurate as the other two. My feedback is pretty honest and I am only offering it as a consumer. You can choose to interpret this as you wish; I get nothing from  them. Trust me: if there were any way to get kickbacks for talking about specific psychics, I'd be rolling in the dough right now. And I'm not. lol

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2020, 03:51:11 PM »

AGREED.

I am only a client like the rest of you - read through my posts if you seem to doubt it. Silas, as I mentioned in another thread, is not as accurate as the other two. My feedback is pretty honest and I am only offering it as a consumer. You can choose to interpret this as you wish; I get nothing from  them. Trust me: if there were any way to get kickbacks for talking about specific psychics, I'd be rolling in the dough right now. And I'm not. lol
Exactly & nothing upsets me more then when everyone gets accused of being that psychic just for leaving a positive review. It's wrong & we should all be able to speak freely/openly as long as we are not disrespectful to others. As for Silas I agree with you but I have not read with the other 2. Which would you prefer Raynee or Anthony?

The jury is still out. I haven't read with Anthony in a while but I actually think his details are better than Raynee's but both have picked up things I just can not believe.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2020, 04:06:24 PM »
I was told they were not technically in business as of yet and was asked how I even found the site. I was refunded because the reading was clearly B.S

So, yeah it's all suspicious

anything