Author Topic: New readers  (Read 10388 times)

Offline smilegodlovesu77

Re: New readers
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2020, 10:22:36 AM »
They Have a new psychic Named Psychic Ace, had a reading with her... she spooky good. She will name people around you, uses no tools. Blew my mind. never had a reading that scary .......but scary in a good way. Like  how the F did she know that scary.

Offline smilegodlovesu77

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2020, 07:52:28 AM »
sometimes i trust no tools readers more than tarot readers. i use a no tools reader on PS name irena, and shes been very spot on for me

I concur

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2020, 06:33:54 AM »
sometimes i trust no tools readers more than tarot readers. i use a no tools reader on PS name irena, and shes been very spot on for me

I like irena.  She has a gift

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2020, 09:00:15 PM »
Truly try everyone like myself...lol. I have given PS part of my trust and work to get readings!😉😉😉

Offline KayP

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2020, 07:52:05 AM »
Do the readers on this site know your name when you call in?

Offline tinamarie

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2020, 04:39:23 AM »
yes the name shows up the top. sometimes they say hello to me refering to me as my full name, my full name is the name i put when i signed up to the site, my username isn't that name. and i never introduce myself with that name. it also shows up how many times you've read with them before

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2020, 07:01:10 PM »
yes the name shows up the top. sometimes they say hello to me refering to me as my full name, my full name is the name i put when i signed up to the site, my username isn't that name. and i never introduce myself with that name. it also shows up how many times you've read with them before

What? This is interesting..they know your name before you call? Huh?