Author Topic: Taking psychics advice??  (Read 1617 times)

Offline cake101

Taking psychics advice??
« on: January 06, 2020, 01:04:37 AM »
Hello everyone,

I, like many of you, have a poi situation that has lead me to the addiction of psychic readings. I have been going on and off on binges to help me navigate or even what to expect from my situation. I have had some hits as well as a lot of misses and haven't really found that one go to that I can trust fully but I have a list of some that seem to work or at least have a fraction of a gift lol.

Any who I would like to ask experience with taking a psychics advice on poi? For Example in my situation we had a fight regarding him lying to me about a third party that i found out about. So it has been a week post incident and no contact. I have not reached out and hope i don't have to be the one to do it given the situation. But my poi is stubborn and I also don't want to be in this stale mate of not talking forever either. This has happened before and it resulted in a 5 month silence between us that i eventually had to break. We normally see each other on a weekly basis if not multiple days a week.

I spoke with Mattie who is one of the many I spoke with. And she told me that I was doing the right thing in keeping quiet and that it is starting to bother him and that he will reach out and with my silence and decreased effort he will put in more. Essentially this is me teaching him a lesson. I know in general this is good advice. I mean if the guy cares he will step up and if not well he didn't really care. But in others experience has following the advice resulted in the desired outcome? Has the advice ever been faulty and lead to more heart ache and unnecessary separation from the one we love? I Guess I am just curious if anyone has been in something similar where it was predicted poi needed to learn a lesson and did they based off the psychics recommendation. I'm planning on currently waiting for the predicted timeframes to pass for contact and if nothing I'm not sure if I should just end the silence or hold out.

Thank you in advance for sharing!

Offline Zipocal

Re: Taking psychics advice??
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 06:17:00 AM »
Male here - currently in a POI situation myself and on a binge.  It helps to talk about it and I hope they are right.

I personally would not follow a psychics advice unless you have history with them, a track record, have thought about it and are ok with your action regardless of the outcome.  You need to be ok with it and be sure its what you need to do.

I also recommend therapy.  I have a therapist that I found on talkspace / betterhelp.  This is actual professional advice that will help guide you with your pain, how to cope, and what you want to do about it.   I wont do anything unless Ive discussed with my therapist even if the idea was implemented because of a reading.

Finally, Id read the hot threads here to find who are the good physics who have worked for many.  They may not work for you but may have the best success record.  You should take notes and take the information with a grain of salt.  Hope for the best but expect the worst.

If you want to PM me I can tell you who i found to be the best based on the forum.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 10:08:36 PM »
Its important to make a distinction between what the readers advice is or vs what the reader sees or senses. Thats just regular advice that anyone can give in this situation. But if you had to break the silence after 5 months of fighting before, I would think retreating and possibly moving on forever is good advice to take. Just note, he may reach out, but that dosent mean his character or propensity to tell lies has changed either. So thats something you have to consider for the long-term.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 03:13:48 AM »
Just beware psychics who will claim "well you didn't take my advice so xxx didn't come true* imo that's a cop out. I don't like silencing people. I did for a while and it always works but without long term results. I find following whatever my truth is at the time (I consider myself communicative ) helps me alieviate anxiety and has had a positive long term effect on my Relationship. But again sometimes we still remain silent but silenced cut to a week max if we are real heated.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 06:18:12 AM »
Bump on this one.

Ive been given a lot of very conflicting advice in the last two months about a situation with an ex.  I don’t want to say I simply took advice from certain readers but I did use certain suggestions I received as encouragement to take actions I was already tempted to make.   Any suggestion I have taken action on has been flat out bad lol.  I’m not blaming the readers either, it was my choice(s), and I knew from the corner of my rational mind that they likely weren’t great ideas. 

I would not take advice from any reader of you have something to lose by taking it, no matter how much you trust he reader.  If it seems counter intuitive based purely on what you see and know, it’s probably not a good idea. 

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 02:45:31 PM »
It depends on what the advice is.

I was told word for word what you've been told to remain quiet but in the beginning i didnt listen. I reached out and guess what I didnt get my answers.

Then I took the advice and became very quiet got on with life and then POI contacted.

I guess its more about also not being your predictable self esp in on off situations.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2020, 02:02:52 AM »
I think you should use your own intuition. 

If you’re ringing lots of psychics at once you’re going to get conflicting advice and that’s going to mess you up even more than your relationship.

Go with your gut and do what you want to do.  Honestly do you want someone around that plays games with you or you have to play games with. 

WinterElf

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 02:20:03 AM »
I would not take their advice. I lost 3 relationships believing them. Stop while you can

Offline russianred

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2020, 03:47:34 AM »
I'm in the process of learning to trust my gut again.  The bottom line is that the reader doesn't know you as well as you know yourself.  If you are doing something ONLY because a reader told you to, then don't do it... that's what I've been learning myself.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 04:02:48 AM by russianred »