Author Topic: How to tell if going with majority reading or not?  (Read 7668 times)

Offline IshwariA

How to tell if going with majority reading or not?
« on: January 05, 2020, 03:46:56 PM »
Dear community,

I am new to psychic readings and I have gotten readings from a few different psychics on Bitwine and kasamba (mostly bitwine).
Out of maybe 12 that I asked recently, 10said that my relationship has a future and strong connection, they even could tell the dynamics and picked up things that are correct. They all say very similar things. the two who said no just very directly and abruptly said no it’s no hope and when I asked them about what issues we have they just cut me off suddenly or say things like good couples don’t have breaks etc (which one seem really rude and couldn’t tell anything about my poi).
When I had readings last year, 3 said no future and 1 said yes.
I have had astrology readings before like from 5 astrologers and 3 said it’s a match and 2 said no. One group facilitator also said no.

In such case, would you say that the majority who say it works is correct? (I mean, if all of them can say it’s strong connection, soul mate and a lot of love, doesn’t it mean that the energy is pretty obvious to read?

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 04:27:25 PM by IshwariA »

Offline IshwariA

Re: How to tell if going with majority reading or not?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 04:36:02 PM »
Thanks for your reply... well it’s just that they all picked up details like now the distance and cut in communication, and issues like not expressive from his side etc.
so the yes list are:
Life solutions
Fallon
Amanda
Marcello
Psychic Ramses
Sunshine
Mystic Rachel (who seem very accurate)
Field expert
(Kasamba):
Love readings by Jeennifer
Psychic maestro
Spiritual divini service
Invinsible insights

No are:
Miss Toria (cut me off when I asked what issues we have after her short 3 lines But did described the negative side of the relationship)
Janet jade Thompson (couldn’t tell me what issues but just saying no and how good couples don’t have breaks and questioning why do I want breaks - seems very rude....but she seem good the first reading and said we were soul mates briefly but the reading was about career so not much else, and this is a second one )
(Kasamba:)
Immense spark n aura
David James
Honest psychic ozark seer

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 04:49:30 PM by IshwariA »

Offline IshwariA

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 04:40:42 PM »
Dear community,

I am new to psychic readings and I have gotten readings from a few different psychics on Bitwine and kasamba (mostly bitwine).
Out of maybe 12, 8 or 9 said that my relationship has a future and strong connection, they even could tell the dynamics and picked up things that are correct. They all say very similar things. and 1 said it’s difficult and it doesn’t seem to be with him to settle down, 2 just very directly and abruptly said no it’s no hope and when I asked them about what issues we have they just cut me off suddenly or say things like good couples don’t have breaks etc (which one seem really rude and couldn’t tell anything about my poi).
I have had astrology readings before like from 5 astrologers and 3 said it’s a match and 2 said no. One group facilitator also said no.

In such case, would you say that the majority who say it works is correct? (I mean, if all of them can say it’s strong connection, soul mate and a lot of love, doesn’t it mean that the energy is pretty obvious to read?

Considering that Bitwine has a sum total of maybe 3 people who have any sort of talent and Kasamba might have 1 or something I'd say the majority saying it's a strong soulmate connection are saying what they say to 90% of people. So I wouldn't trust them - majority or not. Can you say who you read with?

I think I'd say on Bitwine those with any sort of reliable talent are:

Claire Donavon
Rares Mardare
Angel Readings
Ari (doesn't work for me personally but seems to work well for those she does work for)
Spirit Adviser (Sergio) (Emapth - present and very short term future only)
Angel Mystress (only for at that exact moment in time 'what's going on inside their head' readings)
Rachel J

I've thought long and hard and I can't seem to make my list extend beyond that... and I've quite literally read with everyone on there over the past 4 years.

And Rachel did you mean mystic Rachel?

Offline IshwariA

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 04:51:15 PM »
Dear community,

Out of maybe 12, 8 or 9 said that my relationship has a future and strong connection, they even could tell the dynamics and picked up things that are correct. They all say very similar things. and 1 said it’s difficult and it doesn’t seem to be with him to settle down, 2 just very directly and abruptly said no it’s no hope and when I asked them about what issues we have they just cut me off suddenly or say things like good couples don’t have breaks etc (which one seem really rude and couldn’t tell anything about my poi).

Considering that Bitwine has a sum total of maybe 3 people who have any sort of talent and Kasamba might have 1 or something I'd say the majority saying it's a strong soulmate connection are saying what they say to 90% of people. So I wouldn't trust them - majority or not. Can you say who you read with?

Claire Donavon
Rares Mardare
Angel Readings
Ari (doesn't work for me personally but seems to work well for those she does work for)
Angel Mystress (only for at that exact moment in time 'what's going on inside their head' readings)
Rachel J

I've thought long and hard and I can't seem to make my list extend beyond that... and I've quite literally read with everyone on there over the past 4 years.

No - https://bitwine.com/psychics/42320-rachel820?feedback=true#feedback

A good bitwine rule of thumb - the less frequently they come on, the more talented they are lol  ;D

Well I am going to try a few then.
But even if the ones I mentioned described the relationship well, still would be just a guess? (Some of them have only single digit of negative reviews out of hundreds or thousands...)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 05:20:19 PM »
Dear community,

Claire Donavon
Rares Mardare
Angel Readings
Rachel J

A good bitwine rule of thumb - the less frequently they come on, the more talented they are lol  ;D

Well I am going to try a few then.
But even if the ones I mentioned described the relationship well, still would be just a guess? (Some of them have only single digit of negative reviews out of hundreds or thousands...)

Don't ever go by the reviews. Negative reviews can be deleted and positive ones can be coerced.

Offline IshwariA

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 05:25:50 PM »
Sure, I guess that I just wanted to see that if the yes ones many share similar words even to how he is to me (loyalty, faithful etc), and also the current disconnect and cut in communication which I do feel, and if they were just guessing how would they all pick up similar energies? I mean they could just say other themes as well if they guess. Are there some truth in it? (It’s not just a general “strong connection” talk)

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 08:25:46 PM »
Dear community,

Claire Donavon
Rares Mardare
Angel Readings
Rachel J

You are certainly right about the good ones rarely being on.  They’re usually on point.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 08:31:13 PM »
Dear community,

Claire Donavon
Rares Mardare
Angel Readings
Rachel J

@SeeDoSay I have to agree with your list of psychics; they’re good. 
@IshwariA If you get curious about a reader, before reading with them, look and see if they were reviewed on this forum.  Positive or no negative reviews doesn’t mean they’re good.  I read with a reader who is known to repeat the same reading to everyone, but I was unable to leave my review because the time had surpassed. 

Offline IshwariA

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2020, 02:20:02 AM »
I read with Angel Mystress yesterday now, and she was accurate of describing more details of poi (like a long one personality trait) to confirm that she is connected, she said that he is soul mate and strong likelihood of being life partner but comes with a lot of homework to work with and it depends on how patient I am willing to work with...

So can I say that it is consistent with my majority readers who said it’s strong connection (and the things they say are also right?)
And I am still confused by the reading with angel mystress-it means yes or no for the future?

pfizer

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2020, 04:09:53 AM »
do you have good records with the YES ones?
i also had a similar scenerio these few days, it's about a travel plan with my POI.
the psychics i went to are all my trust ones.

the NO one here:
kassie (she didnt quite say No but she said there will be challenges because she saw his hand being tied -- which proved to be true coz he has work issues that we needed to work around his days)
Miss Ann (strictly NO)

the YES one:
Stephanie Theresa, she saw it but she was not sure by then it's only me and him or with other friends (proved he did ask other friends to go but no one can make it)
Ari,  she simply said YES you guys will travel and its a mountain area all natural (very accurate)

i was surprised by miss ann, but even i like her a lot i must admitted sometimes her reading is more like a consultation based on what i told her and she did sometimes ask many questions.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2020, 04:24:28 PM »
If they aren't on often its could be because they have their own site.  I have read with Rachel J and although at the time her predictions seemed plausible none of my PO's actions came to pass. 

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2020, 06:33:34 AM »
i also had a similar scenerio these few days, it's about a travel plan with my POI.

the NO one here:
kassie (she didnt quite say No but she said there will be challenges because she saw his hand being tied -- which proved to be true coz he has work issues that we needed to work around his days)
Miss Ann (strictly NO)

the YES one:
Stephanie Theresa, she saw it but she was not sure by then it's only me and him or with other friends (proved he did ask other friends to go but no one can make it)
Ari,  she simply said YES you guys will travel and its a mountain area all natural (very accurate)

i was surprised by miss ann, but even i like her a lot i must admitted sometimes her reading is more like a consultation based on what i told her and she did sometimes ask many questions.

Did you go on the trip? I wasn't positive if you were saying these were pending predictions or if you had already gone and some said you would and some said you wouldn't. Just trying to figure out who was right about the outcome, thanks. The only one of these readers that didn't work for me was Stephanie, but I only read with her once.

pfizer

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2020, 08:42:44 AM »

the NO one here:
Miss Ann (strictly NO)

the YES one:

Did you go on the trip? I wasn't positive if you were saying these were pending predictions or if you had already gone and some said you would and some said you wouldn't. Just trying to figure out who was right about the outcome, thanks. The only one of these readers that didn't work for me was Stephanie, but I only read with her once.

we bought the tickets so definitely we are going; so Stephanie & Ari both were right.
Kassie was not positive about it (but she didnt say absolute NO) she said his hands were tied (which was true) but end up we worked around his dates  so he can make it.

miss ann simply wrong, plain wrong coz my intuition told me we will go; so i did ask her specifically, do u see a trip at feb me and xx going together? she said NO.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2020, 04:01:57 AM »
hey all, I know some of you were interested in reading with Claire Donavon but couldn't get hold of her.
She is now having her own website which you can book a reading with her.
All the best and stay safe everyone. :)
www.clairedonavon.com

Offline bee.23

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2020, 05:15:33 AM »
Majority readings have actually been, pretty wrong for me. Its the ones that state the oppsoite of the norm that manifest. Basically because, life is not all fairies and rainbows, and the truth is it is unlikely the path back to a POI is going to be simple lol