Author Topic: Emily Nixon & My Name is Kristy Queen  (Read 4197 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Emily Nixon & My Name is Kristy Queen
« on: January 05, 2020, 07:08:31 AM »
Hello all.  I wanted to know if anyone has read with Emily Nixon or Kristy Queen on Bitwine. 
I see that they both have a lot of positive reviews, but haven’t been mentioned on this forum.  Due to a ton of scammers, positive reviews actually do the opposite for me and makes me extremely skeptical about the reader.  Sad, but true.

pfizer

Re: Emily Nixon & My Name is Kristy Queen
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 12:12:08 PM »
Emily Nixon seems ok but i have not seen any accuracy validation so better wait a bit
that Kristy im not sure, just personally dont feel good about her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 04:14:20 PM »
Both are cheap, but both are also empaths.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 08:35:48 PM »
Thank you all for replying to my question.  They seem too good to be true, but of course when they’re telling you things you want to hear, you’ll get those hood reviews.
Based on your replies, I’ll stick with those who have worked for me in the past.

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 01:23:41 PM »
Has anybody had any hits with Emily Nixon? I really like her, she’s so genuine too but I’m not sure what’s actually come to pass

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 06:18:53 PM »
i posted in an emily only predictions post that emily's predictions are accurate for me in terms of timing, even though they are not like the "best case scenario" version of events if that makes sense.

i tend to try to catch copypaste/script readers and i was pretty sure kristy queen might be one. i might be getting her confused with shiela ann, though, who definitely is one. god-- lots of them are