Author Topic: Prediction timings  (Read 2325 times)

Offline ferney456

Prediction timings
« on: July 14, 2020, 01:59:33 PM »
Out of curiosity how many days do you give or take to a contact predict thats close?

For example if someone says to me contact will come within a few days I treat that as one week max before considering them incorrect or do you measure it down to the day as few days beign 3 days and therefore they are wrong?

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Prediction timings
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 04:47:45 PM »
I think it would really depend.  If they say a specific day then it comes and goes then to me they were wrong.  Most readings I've had its more like the action will happen on a specific month.  Makes it a lot easier to see if they are good with time frame.  To me i would say the prediction happening would be my main focus since time is fluid according to most.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 02:51:38 PM »
Speaking about prediction timings, I thought I'd like to share that these readers on Bitwine had some predictions for me in July but never panned out:

- Psychic Readings by Megara
- Psychic Clairfoyant Carol
- Psychic Sandra
- Carla Curlee

Now I shall mark them in red, let's carry on August & wait whether anything unfolds... I will update again!  :)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 03:00:24 PM by QueensLadyinNYC »

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 06:16:21 PM »
to the previous poster, megara is a script copy/paste reader unfortunately. i was sad to see that since i loved her the first time. if you want to test if your readers are copy/pasting, go back to them from another device (e.g. a friend's phone, a computer at the library) and go per min so you can exit out when you see how clearly it is a script. unfortunately bitwine forces us to spend $10 to review, otherwise we would have been able to "catch" a lot more copypaste readers by now.

to the original question, i think that these things take time. within a month accuracy seems decent to me if this is a person you are estranged from. context is everything. also, the shorter term the prediction, the more accurate it is likely to be