Author Topic: Yona vs Cookie  (Read 206 times)

Offline Apalm831

Yona vs Cookie
« on: April 28, 2024, 04:10:16 AM »
Topic says it all really but I have two radically different readings from both. I don’t really trust cookie anymore but Yona I just started talking to. She gave me wildly detailed events predictions that are way different from cookie. Anyone wanna chime in?

Offline Pie5703

Re: Yona vs Cookie
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024, 08:22:32 PM »
I’ve read with both. I’ve read with Yona 3 times the last. The last time I read with Yona was in January of this year and what I can say is so far is what she said is starting to unfold. Prior to my read with her in January, I hadn’t read with Yona since around 2020. I have also read with cookie many many times since about 2017 and I feel she is not as good as she used to be anymore. I no longer trust what she says as much and  I feel like she guesses sometimes now if she doesn’t know versus before she’d just give information to you on what she was getting. I feel like those detailed types of readings with her are far and few in between now.

Offline Beachgal0218

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2024, 04:46:10 PM »
Yona is excellent for me. Cookie was good too! 

Cookie predicted a third man coming in back about 2 years ago. I met him the following November (2022) and we have been together since.

Yona predicted things with this partner but did not see him as a new energy, thought it was an old energy in a new mindset.

however all of yonas predictions have happened. im not sure if I am making sense. I guess when I get a reading with yona, the events unfold, exactly as she says. 

The only miss was that the person she predicted me going to a concert or event with and the persistent and spontaneous energy she thought was someone I previously knew. it wasnt.

but everything she predicts comes true for me. its not always life changing or earth shattering.
but towers (yes) , conversations, points in time, etc all true. I am ready for my next reading as all came to pass from fall reading but I am nervous bc she reads it all good and bad and I am enjoying my life and dont know that I wanna hear the bad!

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024, 10:14:17 PM »
I have an upcoming reading with her. She said I would be passive about a negative event. I really wasn’t. I was upset. I’m worried this will change her outcome and I’m anxious to hear what she has to say. I dunno if anyone else has experienced throwing a wrench into predictions with their actions when it comes to their readings—did it change the outcome?

Offline Beachgal0218

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2024, 07:03:22 PM »
doubt it will change outcome.

couple things - sometimes she downplays things. so maybe she downplayed your reaction.

with my tower, she said , keep this in mind, act calm. he will be watching your reaction. he will be watching how you react.  Dont go too far or things may not return to how they were (or something). not saying it wouldnt return but like cautioning me. the overall reading was positive, she emphasized wed get through his but hearing the reading I was so on edge until the tower happened. once it happened I felt relief immediately.

regarding changing outcome - I was not calm.  we both thought how could we continue. but the next am we talked for an hour as I drove to my sons hockey game and we worked things out once I was back. that was just after Christmas.  ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD.

The problem for me now is not wanting to hear more from her bc the tower prediction stressed me out until it happened. I had the reading I think in November and it did not take long, maybe 6 weeks, but still. I had even told him that it wasnt a great reading and once the tower fight came he was like you probably made this happen bc of your reading!! but I hated knowing that a tower was coming. it sounded awful and it felt awful when it happened.

but anyway we have worked through and the adversary we faced made us stronger closer better.

anything