Author Topic: Tarot reader vs no tools  (Read 13834 times)

Offline Zipocal

Tarot reader vs no tools
« on: January 04, 2020, 01:45:21 PM »
How do you guys feel about psychics who use tarot vs those who use no tools or other tools?

Do you feel sometomes tarot is a luck of the draw rather than an actual gift.

Or does the readers skill in being able to interpret those cards make it gifted

Offline Jenjen

Re: Tarot reader vs no tools
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 11:38:02 PM »
Interesting question...Tarot cards in person for myself. Not sure about talent or not??
Hey newbie..I am am new also..

Offline devangk3

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 11:43:43 PM »
no tools for me as one has to be a really good reader for tarot for me most tarot readers say different things and completely wrong

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 11:44:25 PM »
What about face to face...

Offline smilegodlovesu77

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 02:53:34 PM »
no tools is best way to go, a lot easier to know if a reader is full of shit or not. Anyone can throw sum cards out there. Anyone that use no tools has to be on point..... usually people who are good with no tools are getting their info from their spirit guide....rather then their own intuition from the cards. But you have to make sure the reader is getting the info from the divine anyone with an ego.. can have negative energy affect their info..but t also goes for readers who use tarot.but tarot I readers just get the surface information....while a good reader who uses no tools can really get into ..it even come with names to validate...

Offline devangk3

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 09:19:03 PM »
No tools for me... intuitive tarot is maybe but it all depends how good reader is

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2020, 05:36:36 AM »
It really depends on the reader...

pfizer

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2020, 05:38:39 AM »
oh well its really 2 different things
i always asked both (tarot and without tool) for the ssme question, if both got the same result then i feel better.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2020, 11:49:08 AM »
A bit late but I'd like to share my two cents as well. I was an avid fan of no-tool readings as I felt a genuine psychic with real talent would be able to deliver accurate readings with no tools, but hell no this isn't always the case. I have personally tried several no-tool readers and were not much accurate in regards to future predictions, even though they got a few minor stuff regarding the present right.

Keep in mind there are some no-tool readers that have good intentions but they may unknowingly deal with trickster spirits which mix up a few truths with several lies and no good comes out of your reading. Some may also genuinely receive symbols and info from the other side but fail to interpret it in a precise and accurate manner that really helps. I find no-tool readers and readings more risky and dangerous because of this. They absolutely have no filter of what is coming to them...

Personally I've had far more accurate readings from intuitive card readers as opposed to "no-tool" readers. If a reader can combine both his/her strong intuition skills and seek validation from cards, that's the best combo for me.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2020, 12:39:26 PM »
As far as preference all of my most accurate and detailed readings have been with readers who did not need to use any tools to connect or offer predictions.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2020, 06:38:35 PM »
A bit late but I'd like to share my two cents as well. I was an avid fan of no-tool readings as I felt a genuine psychic with real talent would be able to deliver accurate readings with no tools, but hell no this isn't always the case. I have personally tried several no-tool readers and were not much accurate in regards to future predictions, even though they got a few minor stuff regarding the present right.

Keep in mind there are some no-tool readers that have good intentions but they may unknowingly deal with trickster spirits which mix up a few truths with several lies and no good comes out of your reading. Some may also genuinely receive symbols and info from the other side but fail to interpret it in a precise and accurate manner that really helps. I find no-tool readers and readings more risky and dangerous because of this. They absolutely have no filter of what is coming to them...

Personally I've had far more accurate readings from intuitive card readers as opposed to "no-tool" readers. If a reader can combine both his/her strong intuition skills and seek validation from cards, that's the best combo for me.

I feel the exact same way. Some readers are just not capable of filtering out information, and I find that readers who intuitively read cards tend to be more accurate for me. These readers do not go off of textbook definitions of tarot and are still channeling info while they shuffle and pull cards. A lot of people on this forum don't understand this and wrongly think that using tools = not having a gift. I've gotten many readings from no-tool readers that didn't resonate or make sense. I think that no-tool readers who can actually properly interpret what they're seeing without tools are fantastic, but I don't think there's that many of them out there in my opinion.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2020, 07:26:51 PM »
Well, when people say tarot readers, I believe they are referring to nonintuitive readers. There are plenty of tarot readers who only know how to use tarot cards and give you the textbook meanings with a little of their own voice thrown in, and they are always the first to call themselves psychics or psychic readers. tbh they are not since they can only read tarot cards.

I don't often run across tarot readers who are intuitive, so I don't feel there are many out there, which makes me avoid tarot readers (only) as a general rule.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 07:29:25 PM by HornetKick »

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2023, 01:52:57 AM »
Bump

Offline takeashower

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2023, 01:14:24 PM »
Some tarot readings are very accurate though, so we don't always know which one is better.
I got accurate no tools mediumship reading too.

anything