Author Topic: Aries Intuition and Queen of Cups 18 vs Phoenix Burning  (Read 5689 times)

Offline Yaris123

Aries Intuition and Queen of Cups 18 vs Phoenix Burning
« on: January 04, 2020, 01:29:51 PM »
So I had a reading with both Aries Intuition and Queen Of Cups 18 and both of their readings were in line when it came to time prediction. They both predicted that I was going to get back with my ex.

I also had a reading with Phoenix Burning. She predicted the opposite. She said that he was going to come back but I was not going to take him back. Based on the way I feel towards him right now, I feel that her prediction is most likely right.

Have you guys read with them? If so, who tends to be more accurate when it comes to outcomes/predictions?

Offline sexyp

Re: Aries Intuition and Queen of Cups 18 vs Phoenix Burning
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 06:19:31 PM »
from what i am reading, these readers all gave you the same outcome. your ex comes back. phoenix burning seems to have gone on further to tel yo that you will make the choice not to have him back. you do have free will after all. maybe he comes back and you have outgrown him or he takes too long to get back and you are with someone else etc

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 07:40:52 PM »
from what i am reading, these readers all gave you the same outcome. your ex comes back. phoenix burning seems to have gone on further to tel yo that you will make the choice not to have him back. you do have free will after all. maybe he comes back and you have outgrown him or he takes too long to get back and you are with someone else etc
Yes pretty much similar outcomes but Phoenix burning said that he’s coming back in 15 days. QOC and AV said April. Do you know if any of them are accurate with timeframes?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 08:42:59 PM »
please do let us know who turns out right for you. i would say aries is probably most reliable with timeframes than anne. not sure about phoenix burning

Offline SarahM

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 05:26:55 AM »
Phoenix burning & Aries intuition were horribly wrong for me. Queen of cups has been accurate recently.

Offline sharon

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 12:30:17 PM »

This is not correct. Queen of Cups 18 told me that he is NOT the one. Today after 2 years all I can say is she was right. He is not the one. He disappeared of my life.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 04:37:25 PM »
Queen of cups can be confusing and a bit inconsistent but overall she has been very accurate for me.  I haven’t read with Phoenix burning nearly as much but she has been good for me as well.  Aries intuition was always a flop imo

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 08:08:14 PM »
Aries Intuition has always been really wrong for me. I can’t think of a single prediction that ever came true unfortunately :(

Phoenix burning was also wrong on a lot but had a few random hits when I asked her general questions.

QOC has always been accurate on present items for me. Almost 100% freakishly accurate lol

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2020, 08:33:28 PM »
Aries Intuition has always been really wrong for me. I can’t think of a single prediction that ever came true unfortunately :(

Phoenix burning was also wrong on a lot but had a few random hits when I asked her general questions.

QOC has always been accurate on present items for me. Almost 100% freakishly accurate lol

Yea for the life of me I cannot understand the Aries intuitions hype.  Tried her numerous time over years and she just seemed like a generic tarot reader with no validations and no accuracy.  Weird. 

Offline user5942

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2020, 10:40:18 PM »
Queen of Cups has been VERY wrong for me

She gave me negative predictions and the opposite happened

And frankly, she’s been extremely rude...

I love kisha

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2020, 10:55:07 PM »
Aries / Kisha nailed the present for me with only saying my POI name.  She nailed the past and knew when there was a shift in the relationship.   I dont have anything to say in terms of the future because the timeline hasnt past yet.

I can also say she's super ethical.  First time I called she said she couldn't connect with my POI and asked to call back at a later date and refunded my money.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2020, 12:16:13 AM »
Thank you to everyone who answered this. It seems that each of these psychics have worked for some and not for others. I guess ill have to wait and see if any of their predictions come true

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2021, 01:27:01 AM »
Thank you to everyone who answered this. It seems that each of these psychics have worked for some and not for others. I guess ill have to wait and see if any of their predictions come true

Updates?

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2021, 01:16:14 PM »
Yes updates?

anything