Author Topic: New!  (Read 1275 times)

Offline fashiondiva6337

New!
« on: January 02, 2020, 10:14:45 PM »
Hey everyone! New to the forum.

I am semi- new to readings as well. Started in September of this year. When my ex left me, of course. I got one reading and from someone on reddit that said he would come back and he did! Then he was hot and cold and I went back to the same psychic and she gave me the worst reading ever and said that he wasn't interested in me anymore among other things that he supposedly hated about my personality. It was by far the worst reading ever and I cried for days. Well this led to a psychic binge. In a month I have tried California Psychics, Bitwine, Keen, and Psychic Source.

Yes. I have a problem now. Its partially a need to know that we will get back together and partially a need to know that this psychic was wrong about my personality and him wanting to be with someone else.

Offline Jenjen

Re: New!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 01:33:41 PM »
Hello fashion Diva!
I understand. I still talk and get readings. Been on many binges! Really like this forum for many reasons...still a newbie too.
Not really good at giving advise but hey do not blame yourself. Life happens. We are all having issues with love! Welcome

anything