Author Topic: So many readings and no predictions came in  (Read 4467 times)

Offline Esse

So many readings and no predictions came in
« on: January 02, 2020, 10:17:43 AM »
Well after spending a fortune reading over the last 9 months with lots of CP readers including Mattie, Jacqueline, Tara, Tajah, Venus, a few Keen readers, everyone on Michelle Knight psychics. Psychic Sofa and Ask The Answer, indie readers including Kisha, Micah, Matilda, Yona, Psychic Kathryn, Rosemary Price,  I haven't had a single prediction come in from any of them the majority of them -  only two were right about POI not coming back, Ginger on CP and Rosa Derriviere but neither told of those told me anything else that come true. 

Offline dasaninot

Re: So many readings and no predictions came in
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 05:29:44 PM »
I'm so sorry! We are on the same boat. I think the best thing you can do is completely cut out readings and block anyone from your past who brought you trouble. You will heal slowly!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 06:01:34 PM »
I had the same experience as you did. I got addicted twice on 2 different guys and everything the readers said - the opposite happened. In my first addiction I read with Yona, Aries Intuition, Karen Jo, Will, QoC, Gail, Divine Love, Oracle Indigo, Leanne, the lady on Keen who apparently blocks everyone (forgot her name) and probably more aswell as many on UK sites and none were right even when they were negative as every single one said he would be back and he told me himself he wasn't interested in me at all. But the readers said to ignore him because he was mad, had commitment issues blah blah and I fell for it. I believed I could manifest him come back or free will in that his pathway could change and he could come back to me, but I was kidding myself. I can't believe that not one psychic got things right for me and it's disappointing when they have worked so well for others.

The 2nd addiction I was a fool to try them again after they got things wrong the first time but I tried many readers on Michele Knights and predominantly UK based sites such as Psychic Sofa and ATA, Kooma, MK and Psychic Today. Some on Michele Knight were good with validations, especially Connie and Louise but nothing happened once again. All said he would be back apart from 1 or 2 who asked lots of questions then based off of what I told them said 'nah, he isn't returning', so I couldn't really call that psychic.

It's so disappointing that these people call themselves psychic yet got things so so wrong. Some things in life we definitely have no control over and you have to let go and if it is meant for you it won't pass you by, but no calling readers will bring someone back sadly. You're sat there wasting money, your heart, energy and effort on some guy who isn't wasting a dime on you.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 06:10:03 PM by Star_01 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 09:43:14 PM »
I had the same experience as you did. I got addicted twice on 2 different guys and everything the readers said - the opposite happened. In my first addiction I read with Yona, Aries Intuition, Karen Jo, Will, QoC, Gail, Divine Love, Oracle Indigo, Leanne, the lady on Keen who apparently blocks everyone (forgot her name) and probably more aswell as many on UK sites and none were right even when they were negative as every single one said he would be back and he told me himself he wasn't interested in me at all. But the readers said to ignore him because he was mad, had commitment issues blah blah and I fell for it. I believed I could manifest him come back or free will in that his pathway could change and he could come back to me, but I was kidding myself. I can't believe that not one psychic got things right for me and it's disappointing when they have worked so well for others.

The 2nd addiction I was a fool to try them again after they got things wrong the first time but I tried many readers on Michele Knights and predominantly UK based sites such as Psychic Sofa and ATA, Kooma, MK and Psychic Today. Some on Michele Knight were good with validations, especially Connie and Louise but nothing happened once again. All said he would be back apart from 1 or 2 who asked lots of questions then based off of what I told them said 'nah, he isn't returning', so I couldn't really call that psychic.

It's so disappointing that these people call themselves psychic yet got things so so wrong. Some things in life we definitely have no control over and you have to let go and if it is meant for you it won't pass you by, but no calling readers will bring someone back sadly. You're sat there wasting money, your heart, energy and effort on some guy who isn't wasting a dime on you.

That last paragraph smacked me in the face so heavy! YES!!
Profound and resonating, truthful statement. The sooner we realize this the happier we”ll be.

Offline Esse

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 11:36:22 PM »
Looking back I think there is probably four I would read with again,

Anna (Destiny Doctor) from Ask the Answer (and FB) Anna has probably been the best psychic I have spoken to (although dammit Anna it was PO2 who was not on my radar at that time, not PO1 that moved to a house by a river and church, drastically changed his diet and started going to the gym every day)
Micah - had two predictions come in in a roundabout way (yes my no contact ex very unexpectedly messaged me within 4, but he deleted the message before i could read it so not sure that counts, and yes POI2 came in a 10)
PsychicLisa14 on Keen - had one major prediction come in - I really like her
scary lady on CP - Rika, want to talk to her again but worried about the telling off factor

Offline Esse

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 11:44:09 PM »
To be fair to Anna - PO1 and 2 look similar and both do the same job for the same company, but still.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2020, 05:47:40 PM »
Sorry you went through this! I also binged read with ask the answer! Did you speak to Julie, Emily or Hamilton?

Offline Esse

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2020, 07:46:45 AM »
Yes all three, and nothing came in from any of them.  If you want to read with ATA, Destiny Doctor is probably the only one i would go with on there.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2020, 10:18:58 AM »
Thank you :) I did read with her she said I have an ex coming back then proceeded to use the rest of the reading telling me about my future husband (which I didn’t ask about)  lol but I guess she’s not for everyone