Author Topic: Care to make a bet?  (Read 3099 times)

Offline flora0250

Care to make a bet?
« on: December 25, 2019, 08:16:21 PM »
Well one of the two is right. Cookie said my POI would tell the woman he was with he was going to marry her but wouldn’t go through with it. Leanne said they would get married but before that happened we would have some meet up for “closure” of some kind. His FB updated with their getting engaged today.

So who do you think is going to be right here?

Neither one of them got much else right but Cookie was right about some things not really related to him (yet I guess she made some long predictions too).

So I wonder who will be right. Either way still sucks. But I was looking for it so I feel like it almost serves me right. I kept looking to see what was going to happen. So now I know. Sort of. I guess.

Cookie or Leanne, who would you pick?

Leanne didn’t get any predictions right at all - none of the ten she gave me from more than a full year ago. Literally not one thing right. But I don’t know that that makes a difference. This could be the one thing of course.

Offline Jili1945

Re: Care to make a bet?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 12:32:59 AM »
Well one of the two is right. Cookie said my POI would tell the woman he was with he was going to marry her but wouldn’t go through with it. Leanne said they would get married but before that happened we would have some meet up for “closure” of some kind. His FB updated with their getting engaged today.

Neither one of them got much else right but Cookie was right about some things not really related to him (yet I guess she made some long predictions too).

So I wonder who will be right. Either way still sucks. But I was looking for it so I feel like it almost serves me right. I kept looking to see what was going to happen. So now I know. Sort of. I guess.

Leanne didn’t get any predictions right at all - none of the ten she gave me from more than a full year ago. Literally not one thing right. But I don’t know that that makes a difference. This could be the one thing of course.

Maybe a bit unrelated to your question, but did you get Kisha's opinion on this matter as well?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 12:35:14 AM »
hope cookie is right for you

Offline flora0250

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 12:50:34 AM »

Maybe a bit unrelated to your question, but did you get Kisha's opinion on this matter as well?

I did back in Nov 18 via email and prior to that a phone chat. The phone chat she said we would get back together and I would have the opportunity to see if it was what I really wanted. Never happened. So tried an email general read on the situation. She seemed to be very accurate with info but said we would connect again within 6 months and move forward as friends again if I wanted to. Never happened. She said I would have answers to things I knew he wasn’t honest with me about. Never happened. Never heard from him ever.

So because of that I was so disappointed and heartbroken that I feel like I can’t bring myself to get another reading with her. Same thing with all the readers I spoke with. All said we would at least reconnect in some way - and that never happened at all. So it’s been so heartbreaking it’s hard for me to think of making another call or getting another reading where I will be disappointed again.

Skye said “the whole thing is going to take two years” and I don’t know if she meant by that that it would be that long before we reconnected and he was not with her or if it meant it would take me they long to really be fully over him. Although she also said I would hear from him eventually and that I was still in his heart.

Zadalia was also awesome had had a great read empathically I thought (as well as Divine Love). They gave me no time line. Just that this thing with her needed to run it’s full course before I heard from him - DL said that... Zadalia said she saw loose ends and had no idea when we would reconnect but that we would eventually.

I know way more info.

So yes I did try Keisha .... and Will when he was much less ... and am so sad nothing happened as they said even if we didn’t get back together ... that it’s hard for me to think of calling again.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 01:36:35 AM »
I honestly feel your pain ! I’ve been in the same situation since June. Every time they said we’ll get back we haven’t. Well not romantically anyways just communication.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2019, 01:37:56 AM »
I honestly feel your pain ! I’ve been in the same situation since June. Every time they said we’ll get back we haven’t. Well not romantically anyways just communication.

May I ask who predicted communication?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2019, 02:12:50 AM »
Did you also try Yona?

I did and she also predicted reconnection but without a time frame. She was a bit more vague about what she was seeing and in terms of knowing who was who. She actually predicted there would be someone very immediate following the reading who would approach me and was interested in me - someone new - this was in May. Nope nada. Nothing happened. In regards to him I know she indicated there would be some contact in the future. I remember her saying that - sort of - make no bones about it this other woman wants to play games and you’re going to have to play back and be smart if you want to be with this man. Even though it’s not like me to want to do that.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2019, 03:47:26 AM »
Thanks Flora for your detailed response. I totally understand your situation as I've gone through the same. I don't know what to say. Non of the "reconnection" predictions happened for me either and that's a bit surprising because Kisha has been amazing in all other things and also sees the past and current feelings pretty good. I feel so frustrated too.

But there is a thing. You know they engaged. I think still there may be a chance to break and he gets back to you (if you really want him). Anyways, I hope whatever happens is the best for you and brings you long-term happiness. Keep us posted.

Offline sparky

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2019, 01:47:29 PM »
Before I make my decision on which one I think is right I have an question.  How long where they dating before the engagement?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2019, 02:49:36 PM »
Before I make my decision on which one I think is right I have an question.  How long where they dating before the engagement?

I really have no idea. The only thing I know for sure is that it was off and on. But I have no idea how long their on periods were and how long they were just friends or how long they may have been out of contact all together. No way to know.

Offline sparky

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2019, 07:09:58 PM »

I really have no idea. The only thing I know for sure is that it was off and on. But I have no idea how long their on periods were and how long they were just friends or how long they may have been out of contact all together. No way to know.

hmm well that in a way makes me think both could be right.  Maybe it gets postponed and he reaches out for a closure of sorts.  Then he gets back with her and follows through with the marriage.  If they had a sort courtship I would have said Cookie's prediction all the way.  But I guess time will tell what really happens.

I'm having a feeling that 2020 is going to be a shakeup year for a lot of people.  That people will see things in their life 20/20 so to speak and relationships that are no good will end.  POI's will reach out to the ones that where their backups and try to mend things or apologize to move on.  Kind of that the year will be a big wake up call for them to get their life in order.  I believe that a lot of people made bad mistakes in 2019 and those mistakes will be realized in 2020 and attempted to be fixed.  So I feel for myself that he could very well postpone the wedding and try to make things right with you.  From there I the marriage is up in the air.

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2019, 07:46:22 PM »
Sticking my neck out, it's gotta be Leanne, Cookie was already wrong, right? Like adding logic to a psychic reading works, rofl  ;D

Offline flora0250

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2019, 08:21:08 PM »
Sticking my neck out, it's gotta be Leanne, Cookie was already wrong, right? Like adding logic to a psychic reading works, rofl  ;D

Cookie was right on some things and wrong on others. She was right about some remote viewing things and right about some minor predictions very early. Wrong about most or I had no way to know or verify.

Leanne was just all around wrong. None of her 1 predictions came to pass at all. Then I got a read from her on this specific situation and she made this prediction but didn’t make any other predictions about him in particular.

Thanks for the vote.

I feel like ... I don’t know. On the one hand I think okay they’ve had all these ups and downs and made it through them obviously so they must have something very strong and real.

On the other hand I think well heck the whole thing involved him straying from her multiple times and infidelity and add on top of it this is her fourth marriage .... and idk. I’m sort of not sure.

But it’s none of my business. He didn’t contact me again so.... that’s what that tells me. But I can’t help but feel unresolved and curious. And since in all my years (I’m old lol) I have only ever felt this way about my ex husband .... only ever felt so sure about this one man over all the others I have ever dated... it’s hard to let go of my gut instinct about it.

And then I feel guilty because it’s none of my business.

But with my luck with readings the only one who will be right will be Leanne about this specific thing. And without any “closure” discussion she predicted. Or if there is one it will piss me off because he’d just be looking for some kind of forgiveness maybe if that was the case for his own conscience and not because he cares about me. That’s the pessimist in me.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2019, 04:26:36 AM »
Flora I know exactly how frustrating it is that nothing's come to pass for you in all this time with all these readers. As you know, I got addicted twice to someone and the first time I spent pretty much all of last year addicted over him when he told me himself he didn't have feelings for me at all and to move on but readers said he was angry and didn't mean it and had commitment issues blah blah. The second time was this year and I reached out to the person myself and he ignored me, we are on the same dating apps and he hasn't even viewed my profile in all this time, I had to accept that he doesn't care for me and take it for face value. I have yet to find a single psychic who has been accurate for me in terms of matters of the heart. It is really frustrating when you see others post that things came to pass and you're still waiting without any luck or anything to show with all the money and hope you spent.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2019, 07:32:09 AM »
I’m so sorry to hear this but not one reader told u it was over?

quote author=Star_01 link=topic=5333.msg105393#msg105393 date=1577507196]
Flora I know exactly how frustrating it is that nothing's come to pass for you in all this time with all these readers. As you know, I got addicted twice to someone and the first time I spent pretty much all of last year addicted over him when he told me himself he didn't have feelings for me at all and to move on but readers said he was angry and didn't mean it and had commitment issues blah blah. The second time was this year and I reached out to the person myself and he ignored me, we are on the same dating apps and he hasn't even viewed my profile in all this time, I had to accept that he doesn't care for me and take it for face value. I have yet to find a single psychic who has been accurate for me in terms of matters of the heart. It is really frustrating when you see others post that things came to pass and you're still waiting without any luck or anything to show with all the money and hope you spent.
[/quote]

anything