Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Polls

Best at third parties?

<< < (5/5)

court1130:

--- Quote from: wishes215 on December 24, 2019, 08:32:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ash1234567 on December 24, 2019, 08:09:43 PM ---I’m after someone who is a bit of an empath but someone who is accurate on what is going on with a third party and potentially what could happen between them e.g. break up or stay together? I can’t work out how to make a poll but here are my options : Sincerity’s y, Karen Jo Knowingangel, Kate Marquez, Queen of Cups ????? Please help

--- End quote ---

From ur list, queen of cups. But I find cookie pretty good at Thrif parties too. But I haven’t asked them abt the outcome, they just saw their party and there was.

--- End quote ---

That list has some strong empaths for sure and I actually like all of them, especially Karen Jo and QofC18. QofC18 not only tuned into the other party, but also picked up on children. That's before I found out my POI was dating someone with kids. So, that impressed me and she picked it up on more than one occasion. Cookie and Emily Halifax also picked up on third party and confirmed current feelings and intentions between them. I will say that even if you do have to disclose the third party situation to Emily, she can do a spread on the relationship to find out whether or not it'll last. She will tell you exactly what she sees and she will not bullshit you at all.

celiiyap:
I read with QOC and she did not pick up any third parties for me at all- which I am surprised because I was so sure that my POI(s) are still in contact with past lovers/current girlfriends.

The ones that picked up on third parties:
-Kelly Callaghan (keen and oranum)
-Pedia (Oranum)
-TheGuardian (Oranum)
-MarC2 (Keen)
-MarieAnne (Keen)
-CindyS (Bitwine)
-Terry Mitchell (Bitwine) (events)

^But none of contact predictions of the readers I mentioned above manifested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version