Author Topic: Best at third parties?  (Read 11004 times)

Offline Ash1234567

Best at third parties?
« on: December 24, 2019, 08:09:43 PM »
I’m after someone who is a bit of an empath but someone who is accurate on what is going on with a third party and potentially what could happen between them e.g. break up or stay together? I can’t work out how to make a poll but here are my options : Sincerity’s y, Karen Jo Knowingangel, Kate Marquez, Queen of Cups ????? Please help

Offline wishes215

Re: Best at third parties?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 08:32:34 PM »
I’m after someone who is a bit of an empath but someone who is accurate on what is going on with a third party and potentially what could happen between them e.g. break up or stay together? I can’t work out how to make a poll but here are my options : Sincerity’s y, Karen Jo Knowingangel, Kate Marquez, Queen of Cups ????? Please help

From ur list, queen of cups. But I find cookie pretty good at Thrif parties too. But I haven’t asked them abt the outcome, they just saw their party and there was.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 06:30:25 AM »
Queen is rude i had 2 readings with her. I literally had to tell her my situation that there is another girl involved. She said they are not permanent and said it could take a year or not less than 6 month break up. When i asked to clarify she said don’t repeat and I’m not reading for third party

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 12:32:03 AM »
Had a few readings about my POI - Kisha was able to tell me the past and present in my relationship and spot the third party.  She spotted "deception" and "interference", said theirs another energy that shows up here.  This was only with her knowing my name and my POI's name.   She wouldnt read to much on the dynamics of their relationship but did read on how that affects my relationship with POI.

Mattie was also able to accurately read the third party as well.  She picked up third party was also entangled in another relationship and that it ended badly between my POI and third party.  I saw they blocked each other on Instagram so knew this was true.

Offline cake101

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 08:55:53 PM »
Any suggests on who is the best with third party outcomes. Aka will they last?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 09:03:29 PM »
Any suggests on who is the best with third party outcomes. Aka will they last?

haven't asked this specific question but both cookie and qoc were good at picking specifics with the third party.

Lovefash67

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 12:39:03 AM »
queen of cups

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2020, 09:23:06 PM »
I think KarenJo is pretty accurate at picking 3rd parties.   

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2020, 09:41:16 PM »
Cookie and uli for me

Offline Thalou

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2020, 07:24:02 PM »
Go to David James. Dont even ask him he will let you know by himself. He saw not only the third party I was suspecting but one more person my POI was seeing at time. Also Carla Curlee worked for me..

Offline JJC

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2020, 10:33:08 PM »
Sweetrosee for me.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2020, 12:24:19 AM »
Kisha is good but you have to be a lil sneaky in the way you go about asking the details. Otherwise, if cookie is on her A game she's a better choice b/c she'll give you all the juicy info.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2020, 01:05:26 AM »
Cookie is wayyy better than Kisha on third parties for me. Kisha never even picked up on a third party in the first place and when I mentioned it to her she got it all wrong.. and I read with her like 3 times. Cookie on the other hand picks it up on her own and gives you all the juicy details

Offline sexyp

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2020, 04:24:03 PM »
Cookie is wayyy better than Kisha on third parties for me. Kisha never even picked up on a third party in the first place and when I mentioned it to her she got it all wrong.. and I read with her like 3 times. Cookie on the other hand picks it up on her own and gives you all the juicy details
[/quot

I think Kisha is good but does not like proxy readings. I find her spot on

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2020, 04:30:31 PM »
[/quot

I think Kisha is good but does not like proxy readings. I find her spot on

I agree with Sarah M. But Kisha has also been able to pick up third parties as well - but I would say Cookie is more accurate

anything