Author Topic: I have a psychicSource credit and need a good empath  (Read 4762 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

I have a psychicSource credit and need a good empath
« on: June 12, 2020, 09:57:05 PM »
Any suggestions for someone on Psychic Source that can tell me how my BF is feeling and whats up with the hot/cold stuff lately? 

Who do you usually trust on this site?  Who do you not trust?  I don't think I have used it more than a handful of times and it was long ago.  Thanks so much!

Offline Jenjen

Re: I have a psychicSource credit and need a good empath
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 10:57:04 PM »
Big PS fan...please pm. I have some suggestions.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 11:30:34 PM »
Big PS fan...please pm. I have some suggestions.

Done!  Tysm!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 11:58:13 PM »
Any suggestions for someone on Psychic Source that can tell me how my BF is feeling and whats up with the hot/cold stuff lately? 

Who do you usually trust on this site?  Who do you not trust?  I don't think I have used it more than a handful of times and it was long ago.  Thanks so much!

I did try Bridgette during my last relationship n her outcome was right as well as predictions. Delia was good too

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2020, 12:31:35 AM »
Angelina is the only one that's ever worked for me

I can't seem to find her.  I see Angelica, is that her?

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 02:00:25 AM »
I liked Elisa. Difficult to understand so record it. I thought she was a really good empath in my opinion. She validated a lot of things in what she said.

Offline jz507

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2020, 10:25:51 AM »

You should try the new psychic called Kittie, she is honest and very very accurate.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2020, 06:55:49 PM »

You should try the new psychic called Kittie, she is honest and very very accurate.
Thx shie is on the list to try! Waiting for the next promotion!

Offline Nikkil11

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2020, 04:27:37 PM »
I read with her this morning and I was not very impressed. She didn't seem to pick up on a major issue in the situation and once I mentioned it, she changed her outcome.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2020, 05:19:46 AM »
I read with her this morning and I was not very impressed. She didn't seem to pick up on a major issue in the situation and once I mentioned it, she changed her outcome.

Welcome to the forum...thx for your post..