Author Topic: My perspective  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Smiley1

My perspective
« on: December 19, 2019, 03:56:35 AM »
I’ve often had readings and didn’t know about this forum until a friend told me a few months ago.

I’m a local reader maybe twice a year and only discovered phone readings about 3 years ago when I first rang yona.

My experience has been good and I’m nowhere near the use of some of you guys and have found that I’m always happy when predictions happen.   I never try and make it fit but I’d say those I’ve had readings with are about 85% correct.  But I don’t need or want timings on things I’d say in my experience only 5% of readers can tell you a timing of something accurately.

I use private readers and have a lot of luck.  But if I was desperate to hear
From someone I’d walk away not ring a psychic.   Honestly know your worth and I think some psychics May give you an outcome that’s not correct so you hold on.

I’m not criticising just saying.  People that tell you that someone is suddenly coming back in 5 days after a year of silence is only putting a band aid on your wound that will be opened again when it doesn’t happen.

Stop wasting money of fakes.  Do your research and away from the forum.  Work out if you really need a reading then wait. Distract yourself.  Think about where else that money could go and work on your own comfort.   

Offline Smiley1

Re: My perspective
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 10:39:24 AM »
This advice sounds awfully like the feedback Matilda gives through her emails

What’s Matilda got to do with it?   I’ve only been a member of this forum a short time and have readings rarely not for answers.   

I was just saying from my perspective.    Why bring her into it?

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: My perspective
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 06:56:54 AM »
I think that's great advice!