Author Topic: Who read the best for you in 2019?  (Read 25111 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Who read the best for you in 2019?
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2019, 02:13:03 AM »
I’m not an avid client so my vote probably won’t count.

Yona amazing but her predictions happened this year from around 2 years ago and 1 year ago and about someone I had yet to meet. 

Matilda is amazing 3 predictions she made happened instantly and she saw things that nobody else could know.

I will book with Aries In July so May have more to co tribute next year.  I don’t have many readings at all so sorry if my feedback is not enough for the vote

Thanks so much for sharing your experience Smiley! Everybody's vote is counted :) Please do so if you did not already.

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2019, 03:48:09 AM »
What platform is Matilda on?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2019, 03:51:56 AM »
What platform is Matilda on?

She has her own website.

https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=17735770&
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 03:54:10 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2019, 04:25:21 AM »
Kate Marquez

Do you wait for her phone reading to become available or do you like her email readings?

I havent had any other type of reading but a chat session. I think its important to be interactive...I generally dont like email readings.

pfizer

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2019, 06:51:48 AM »
i only used bitwine, so i couldnt vote for those listed sorry.
i am scared to try new ones i know i am going to dig another BIG hole for myself lol
my list of best 2019
1. stephanie theresa
2. ari
3. kassie
i ususally went to these 3 for same questions if they all got the same reading 99% it's accurate.
stephanie & ari are very very similar, but stephanie is more realistic.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2019, 11:53:59 PM »
Where can i find Matilda and sherry Lynn?

Offline BadgerB

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2019, 11:57:33 PM »
Jessica Rae has been the most spot on and provided great detail compared to any reader I’ve tried.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2019, 04:01:12 AM »
Where can i find Matilda and sherry Lynn?

Matilda:

https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=17735770&

I don't know the other one.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2020, 08:22:30 PM »
Best Reader after so many years in my book are Yona! And Kisha.

Who saw my house being paid off? No one however Yona mentioned me accomplishing more than one goal this year which was true ! Who saw me looking at a new place to purchase Kisha., who saw the promotion both Kisha and Yona who saw the exact time ? Kisha. I have limited my readings, Kisha will be 2x a year Yona once a year or every two years why ? Yona sees big stuff for me, she has been almost perfect but Murphy’s law is cruel. Please don’t ask me about other reader, they are not worth it. I like Uli however I can’t justify that amount , it’s sanity while I get the exact information from Yona.

By the way my situation was doom and gloom when I started, fortunately not anymore, was it psychic that got me there , no however they gave me the hope to move forward, how did I do it? Power of the mind and prayer, you will be crazy not to believe in prayer, yes my house is paid off less that 5 years, bought my home late 2015 November to be exact and it’s paid off now, did I get lucky? No not at all, if you know me well you will know it had nothing to do with luck, it has everything to do with God, I won’t take credit from God, from joblessness for a prolong period to owing a home where even people on this forum said I won’t be able to do it to paying it off. Look all I have to tell you guys is to change your mind set and get closer to the source, will I tell you not to call psychics ? No! Why even in the distressed they gave me hope, this has nothing to do with their accuracy but knowing you can talk to someone. Too much talking here but if anyone needs me, holla because my mission in life is to help others.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2020, 11:45:57 PM »
In 2019 for me, it was Ari. She saw my new bf. The line of business he’d be involved in (it’s not common), saw my new dog and exactly what he looked like even though I hadn’t had any plans of getting a new pup. She saw me getting fitter before I had a new diet plan introduced to me, saw my bf at my home having dinner with my family, saw me meeting his parents. She predicted a financial increase. She was able to communicate with my late dog whom I loved with all of my heart for 11yrs, she gave validations there and brought great relief to my heart. She was always able to pinpoint when intimacy would occur for me 😂 those were some of the tidbits for 2019.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2020, 03:34:15 AM »
In 2019 for me, it was Ari. She saw my new bf. The line of business he’d be involved in (it’s not common), saw my new dog and exactly what he looked like even though I hadn’t had any plans of getting a new pup. She saw me getting fitter before I had a new diet plan introduced to me, saw my bf at my home having dinner with my family, saw me meeting his parents. She predicted a financial increase. She was able to communicate with my late dog whom I loved with all of my heart for 11yrs, she gave validations there and brought great relief to my heart. She was always able to pinpoint when intimacy would occur for me 😂 those were some of the tidbits for 2019.

Did you get a general reading with Ari?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2020, 07:35:16 AM »

Yes! Well actually I read with her several times during the last quarter of 2019, I’d say once a month or more but the main predictions, I got them once a month about. And well, in 2020, Ari saw me getting pregnant 🤰🏻 I have PCOS really bad and I always thought that I’d need IVF or maybe I’d never have the ability to conceive. Ari has been warning me since earlier this year that it would happen for me, naturally. And I fought her down on it because I just couldn’t see it. But then, most randomly, without even trying, it happened. And before I even confirmed it with the doctor, Ari confirmed it for me, even guessing how far along I was. It was confirmed via an ultrasound the next day and I was floored. But yes, I get general readings and am open to whatever she picks up.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2020, 11:46:02 AM »

Yes! Well actually I read with her several times during the last quarter of 2019, I’d say once a month or more but the main predictions, I got them once a month about. And well, in 2020, Ari saw me getting pregnant 🤰🏻 I have PCOS really bad and I always thought that I’d need IVF or maybe I’d never have the ability to conceive. Ari has been warning me since earlier this year that it would happen for me, naturally. And I fought her down on it because I just couldn’t see it. But then, most randomly, without even trying, it happened. And before I even confirmed it with the doctor, Ari confirmed it for me, even guessing how far along I was. It was confirmed via an ultrasound the next day and I was floored. But yes, I get general readings and am open to whatever she picks up.

Congrats Pinky

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2020, 05:11:11 PM »

Thanks and Congrats!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2020, 11:31:32 PM »

Thanks and Congrats!

Thank you!💕

anything