Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Polls

Who read the best for you in 2019?

<< < (11/12) > >>

Jili1945:

--- Quote from: sugarsky on September 18, 2020, 09:23:34 PM ---What is Rachel Marie's bitwine name? I can't seem to find her

--- End quote ---

I think she should be this: https://bitwine.com/psychics/250631-rachelmarie. Dreamescape can confirm :)

Dreamescape23 - P:
Yes that is her. She was good a little too overly positive but ok.  Give her a try

wishes215:
ya read with her twice and positive both times but it eventually panned out. so she was right. she described how a relationship would turn out and it did that way. she once told me exactly how my PIO would react once we would get back talking and she said I would be shocked when he would say something, like it would just slip out of his mouth and believe you me, thats exactly what happened. a man who is such a miser with words, let something slip and I was SHOCKED to say the least. so yes, I do like her and will go back.

court1130:

--- Quote from: Bostongirl on September 17, 2020, 11:49:42 PM ---1. psychic Will
2. Yona
3. Leanne Haliburton

Recently I've had so much stuff happen that Psychic Will  has told me. some from 18 months ago and some from reading this year.

--- End quote ---

I want to read with Will so badly! I just can't afford him right now. 😔

sugarsky:

--- Quote from: wishes215 on September 19, 2020, 02:36:42 PM ---ya read with her twice and positive both times but it eventually panned out. so she was right. she described how a relationship would turn out and it did that way. she once told me exactly how my PIO would react once we would get back talking and she said I would be shocked when he would say something, like it would just slip out of his mouth and believe you me, thats exactly what happened. a man who is such a miser with words, let something slip and I was SHOCKED to say the least. so yes, I do like her and will go back.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!!! I actually got a chance to talk to her yesterday - clicked on the link you guys gave and she was available. She was great!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version